GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do understand that is his job to cast doubt and to get his client off free, I kind of do feel sorry for him .. he has nothing to go on with this case so he's coming across as uber-annoying!!!!
I was thinking that yesterday. There's no way I could ever do his job, especially knowing (which I'm 100% positive he does) that my client is guilty as sin.

Fredericks - didn't he testify in Sid's first trial?? He sounds and looks familiar
Yes he did!
Grant Fredericks, a forensic video analyst, studies headlight spread patterns and told the court it was his opinion the truck seen on surveillance footage was Moorer’s. However, Kirk Truslow, Moorer’s attorney, argued that his findings could be faulty and were ultimately inconclusive.
Elvis trial enters third day, ends with testimony about text exchanges

I love how when McCollum asked if Fredericks brought a copy of his resume, Fredericks was like, uh, no. I already provided that to BOTH legal teams a long time ago.

The Prosecution's witnesses are all rock-stars!

I love how the defense keeps asking witnesses if they'd be surprised to hear that if you Google directions from the Moorer's area to Peachtree landing it says to take the 544, and so far every single one has said no, it wouldn't surprise them. Really takes the wind out of Casey Brown's sails. :D

That especially sounds dumb to a group of jurors that live in the area.

He was an amazing witness in Sid's trial. However, it's a bit dry to listen to a second time, so I'm turning off the trial for now. I also remember his testimony being very long, so I wonder if we'll hear from anyone else today.

He was an amazing witness in Sid's trial. However, it's a bit dry to listen to a second time, so I'm turning off the trial for now. I also remember his testimony being very long, so I wonder if we'll hear from anyone else today.

Yea, I don't know if I can sit in and listen about reverse projection again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member