GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to post this - and keep reading - 40 more posts to read! :)

JerseyGirl said:
I'm hoping. They brought him in on Tuesday and I was thinking this morning, why bother if he won't be called until next week?

Well, according to my notes:

Saturday, October 13th:
*Eligible for Parole Oct. 13, 2018 - SC - Heather Rachel Elvis (20) (Dec. 4, 2013) - Sidney St.Clair Moorer (38/now 41) accused of obstruction of justice charge for allegedly lying to investigators about phone call on night Heather went missing & found guilty 8/30/17 rec'd 10 years with year served. Hearing would be 45-60 days after this date.
Trial for Violation of Gag Order - Tammy Caison Moorer (41/now 44) violation of gag order, no date set/also charged with kidnapping-has not gone to trial yet, no date set. 4/27/18 Both indicted for conspiracy to commit kidnapping.
7/25/18 Update: State files (6/22/18) motion to try both defendants in one trial. March, 2017 GJ indicted Sidney for kidnapping & obstruction of justice and Tammy for kidnapping. On April 27, 2018 and additional indictment against both for conspiracy to commit kidnapping. Tammy's trial started on Oct. 8, 2018.

Maybe he's also here for his parole hearing?

So in a nutshell, defense doesn't object to his being qualified as an expert, but they do object to qualifying him as an expert able to state the truck on the video is the Moorers'.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 1m1 minute ago
Spotted: Sidney Moorer’s attorney, Kirk Truslow, taking notes during Tammy Moorer’s trial. @wpdeabc15

DpUUk3EVsAAWbnX.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members