GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness testifies about how Heather Elvis looked in photo after she went missing

“Tammy Moorer’s cousin said he was at the Moorers’ house for a cookout after Heather Elvis went missing and saw a photo of Elvis on a phone.

It did not appear Elvis could walk or talk in the photo, Donald Demarino said.

He added the photo was taken for Tammy Moorer and that he did not expect to see Elvis again after viewing the photo. The picture caused him to leave the residence.”

(Omg... behind...:eek: )

I'm baaaaack. So, I have a ton of backreading/watching videos to do, but did I see the State rested? Did they call Tammy? Sidney? Who did they call (if anybody) after Donald DeMarino? Did they wrap for the day? I need spoilers! TIA.

I'm baaaaack. So, I have a ton of backreading/watching videos to do, but did I see the State rested? Did they call Tammy? Sidney? Who did they call (if anybody) after Donald DeMarino? Did they wrap for the day? I need spoilers! TIA.
@Surfside

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!! :D :D

hahaha@spoilers..you sure do!!

ETA...Oh heck, I can't even remember who was called and when..I've been on a high for a while now!!
bliss-smiley.gif

Rested after two more witnesses (I believe that was all) kind of quiet end. TM will testify and Defense has other witnesses too. She tried to throw the State under the bus when the Judge asked if she had any questions, he shut her down. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.

Heather’s case has really gotten to me. I’ve been following since the day she disappeared (well, whenever it hit the news). I’ve always assumed she was deceased as of the date of her disappearance, but hearing about the cell phone photo today was still like a kick to the gut. WHAT DID THEY DO TO HER?

My heart hurts so much for the Elvis family. I am hoping so hard they get some measure of justice & (dare we even hope?!) the remains of their daughter/sister to lay to rest.

Tammy...Sidney...how can they even call themselves parents? Heather was somebody’s baby. Have the tiniest shred of compassion & give her back to her family. Their (TM & SM) lives are over, anyway...(unless you call prison a life ‍♀️).

Let's talk about what the State can bring to light with her testifying. What's the most damning?

Well, her definition of an open marriage is pretty closed. And her denials of jealousy don't ring true, IMO. Plus it seems like SM was/is basically her puppet, IMO.

ETA: I'm hoping NL pisses TM off so much that TM spills everything.

@Surfside

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!! :D :D

hahaha@spoilers..you sure do!!

ETA...Oh heck, I can't even remember who was called and when..I've been on a high for a while now!!
bliss-smiley.gif

Rested after two more witnesses (I believe that was all) kind of quiet end. TM will testify and Defense has other witnesses too. She tried to throw the State under the bus when the Judge asked if she had any questions, he shut her down. Tomorrow is going to be interesting.
Thank you both! I love that Judge Culbertson shut Tammy down! I'll keep checking back over here to see if anybody posts a link while I'm reading the 14,000 pages I missed. :D

Well, her definition of an open marriage is pretty closed. And her denials of jealousy don't ring true, IMO. Plus it seems like SM was/is basically her puppet, IMO.
Her attorney is going to try and keep her reigned in but I don't think she's going to listen. I hope that is what opens the door for the State during the cross.

Oh em gee y’all! Tomorrow is gonna be an explosive day IMO

Because I live, on the other side of the globe, I will be up at 5.30 AM so I don't miss a thing.
My little dog, will be so pleased, thinking she is having an early walk.
I am usually a 'late riser' so this will test me.:(:(
Hope there are continual Tweets, in case I am unable to obtain the live feeds.
I depend on you guys, AGAIN.
Thanks.:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members