GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well tomorrow she can't talk about her "open marriage", her feelings about Heather, her feelings about her husband, her activities on social media, her deleting the info she didn't want LE to discover, her having or not having cameras in the home, her pregnancy, etc...what can she talk about?

From the previous thread:
jenseib said:
This! Why would he show some random cousin this picture ...randomly and no one else. That part is very odd to me. If he showed this guy he would have shown someone else too I would think....or this guy knew more about the whole thing and that is why it was shown to him
My thinking on this is that SM was dying to tell somebody. Anybody. He probably saw Donald as a bit of a tough guy who might even be impressed with what he did to Heather. Like it might even up his "cred." I don't think he ever considered "someone like Donald" would rat him out.

Last edited:
Well tomorrow she can't talk about her "open marriage", her feelings about Heather, her feelings about her husband, her activities on social media, her deleting the info she didn't want LE to discover, her having or not having cameras in the home, her pregnancy, etc...what can she talk about?

Apparently she was trying to tell the judge that the state "withheld evidence"; so I guess she's going to bring in all the "evidence" they withheld. With any luck, that will open the storm doors for NL et al. to walk through.

Apparently she was trying to tell the judge that the state "withheld evidence"; so I guess she's going to bring in all the "evidence" they withheld. With any luck, that will open the storm doors for NL et al. to walk through.
I do like the other State attorney too, he's pretty strong and to the point, although I don't think he'll do the cross. Oh to be a fly on the wall as they prepare for that loose cannon.

Last edited:
Caught WPDE interview tonight, it was a brief clip of Morgan, very upset and angry with "that woman" who will never take anything away from Heather and who she really was. They regret that people didn't get a chance to know the real Heather and not the Heather that has been portrayed through this. Heather always wanted to be famous and now she is. They know tomorrow is going to be horrible and they are prepared as a family to face it together. This is my version of it.

Caught WPDE interview tonight, it was a brief clip of Morgan, very upset and angry with "that woman" who will never take anything away from Heather and who she really was. They regret that people didn't get a chance to know the real Heather and not the Heather that has been portrayed through this. Heather always wanted to be famous and now she is. They know tomorrow is going to be horrible and they are prepared as a family to face it together. This is my version of it.

I 'liked' this post. But I don't like it. It's heartbreaking what this family has been through, and the defense's portrayal of Heather is abhorrent. She was so young, so inexperienced, so in love. Heather ran up against malignant narcissism, and I hope it will be on full display in the courtroom when TM testifies. (I watched the judge's face while the mics were muted at the end of the day as he waited for the jury to return. I wonder what it must be like to oversee a trial like this--where all the evidence points in one direction, but one must remain neutral and impartial.)

I'm going to wait until after TM testifies, to voice my thoughts. She could be keeping up with things that are said on here, or not. Luckily I guessed right this afternoon, and ran my errands, thinking that not much would happen today (testimony-wise), once the State rested. I didn't feel that Tammy had the appearance of someone that was going to testify today.

Narcissists

I wish I could tell Morgan that over the years since Heather disappeared, I have gotten to know her through her friends, family and her own social media posts. I know she wasn't the person TM and her lawyers try to paint her to be. Heather was a best friend, a loving sister, a beloved daughter, a young woman who loved the wrong man, a fun and beautiful soul just trying to grow up and find her place and happiness in the world. No matter what venom and lies the Moorers spew they will never be able to extinguish the light that was Heather.

Let's talk about what the State can bring to light with her testifying. What's the most damning?

Catching up

All JMO.

This is a great question and I hope NL is up all night and listing all the things she is going to throw at her.

One main thing I hope she brings up again is the absolute direct threats she made to HE. Direct and scary threats to her as she was communicating directly to her on SM phone.

She also made threats to HE while she was talking to her friend on the phone i think with text messages.

Then there was the FB messages where she foul mouthed the entire E family.

I hope NL list is huge and she keeps throwing those kinds of things at her for hours and maybe even days.

Lets be sure to remind the jury of how threatening she was to HE.

Then end with a series of things that always stays with me about this case:

*You threatened HE on numerous occassions didnt you TM?
And before you answer remember you are under oath. Remember what your own lawyer said today about perjury TM before you answer.

*You contacted your husband that early morning hour that HE disappeared didnt you TM? Remember the Potstickers and OJ?

*The very last communication anyone had with HE was to your husbands phone number. Wasnt that so TM?

*HE has never been heard from again after those calls to your husbands phone number. Wasnt that so TM?

*You were known to use your husbands phone on occasion werent you TM? In fact didnt you confiscate it from him for a time?

*The PTL landing is right down from your house. Isnt that so TM?

*We saw on previous testimony a similar dark truck to the one you and your husband had going to and leaving the PTL area shortly after HE last communication to your husbands phone. Isnt that so TM?

I could go on and on and I hope NL does.

The bottom line is its a circumstantial case but nobody on this earth had any other serious motive to get rid of HE besides the Ms. They had the motive the opportunity and the phone forensics paints a damning picture of TM colluding with SM as the only people that could be responsible.

For Conspiracy to kidnap and kidnap absolutely yes IMO that has been proved. I hope NL brings all these main points back at her.

I can't imagine that SM would be stupid enough to show a third party any evidence of Heather's capture, or any harm that came to her, but neither does this witness seem to be lying. The only thing he gets out of this is having his history displayed and used to diminish him and his testimony, and TM's revenge. What would be the point?

If he did see a picture and Heather couldn't walk or talk, I realize he's likely referring to her being deceased, but could this also mean she was bound/otherwise restrained?

If this picture testimony is true, it's clear why SM did not roll on TM. And never will.

Could the reason, why TM may appear on the stand is to explain SM is into sex, where he binds the woman?
She could state, TM and SM do this.
This could explain the photo for the jury..
She possibly doesn't want to implicate SM, as he will turn on TM.
Both TM and SM have a plan, they will stick to: not to incriminate one another, otherwise they both lose.

A few people were discussing the mention of Tammy performing a Google search for the date of the next full moon and/or were discussing what the moon may have looked like that night. As luck would have it, I took a photo of the moon on my way home from work that very same evening because it WAS so big and bright that it immediately made me take notice. I was headed north on 17 bypass in front of Coastal Grand Mall when I snapped this photo.

Attachments

• B87E97A8-778F-4E78-9C01-52FDFA041F55.jpeg
    B87E97A8-778F-4E78-9C01-52FDFA041F55.jpeg
    92.4 KB · Views: 75
A few people were discussing the mention of Tammy performing a Google search for the date of the next full moon and/or were discussing what the moon may have looked like that night. As luck would have it, I took a photo of the moon on my way home from work that very same evening because it WAS so big and bright that it immediately made me take notice. I was headed north on 17 bypass in front of Coastal Grand Mall when I snapped this photo around 6 pm on 12/16/2013.

ETA: date and time photo was taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member