AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot to death, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that their bodies were full of bullet holes. Those are the kinds of injuries you would see with a machine gun, or something like that, with bullets spraying all over the place. The DM is consistently unreliable. It's right up there with Radar on Line.
It’s sensational writing is all and is an unreliable source.

There are numerous fundraisers in Jayme and the family name that has made numerous dollars combined.

Plus the parents employer may possibly pay for the parents funeral for good sake.

So why hasn't the reward been upgraded? Just asking.
Dexter, do you have a source for the "numerous fundraisers in Jayme and the family name" please? TIA

So I’m going to throw this out here..

Could she possibly have been abducted and already located, being kept in a safe place, and LE is continuing with the “she’s still missing” aspect, to obtain intel on who did the abduction and murders, as she’s been too traumatized to give an account of what happened, and that’s why there’s been no more info, no reward, and nothing more than the sharing of media posts, as well as why family haven’t been speaking out about it?
No, I highly doubt it.

I don't believe that their bodies were full of bullet holes. Those are the kinds of injuries you would see with a machine gun, or something like that, with bullets spraying all over the place. The DM is consistently unreliable. It's right up there with Radar on Line.
Sensationalism at its best. Or maybe I should say worst.

Very sad event. Hard to fathom the amount of rage that it takes to commit this heinous crime. Have been reading much about rage. Found this photo on KAKE.com ABC. Looks like tire tracks on front lawn. Maybe from the LE vehicle? Sorry if posted before.
missing-wisconsin-house-ps-181016_hpEmbed_8x5_992.jpg

Do we know where the dad was shot? (from the front or behind etc) It just came to me that maybe he was shot while trying to escape the property and that's why he was shot in the doorway. This is obviously just a theory with the limited information we have, but maybe all 3 were at home and were subdued by multiple people as part of a home invasion. Dad breaks free and tries to escape to get help and in a panic one of the perps shoots him dead. Even possibly dad comes home while it's in progress, sees what's happening, turns to flee and gets shot to stop him leaving the house.

Perps don't know what to do as this was supposed to be a simple home invasion where they make a few dollars and now they've got a murder charge hanging over them. They decide they have to kill the mum as well as they can't risk being identified and going down for murder.

As they're not hardened criminals and it was just supposed to be robbing a few items to sell, they can't bring themselves to actually kill the small, very young looking Jayme and take her with them while they decide what to do.

Yeah but they’re not exactly giving info to go off of. It’s either this or they know where she is and they’re not exactly worried about her safety.
I'm sure they still have hundreds of tips to follow through. It takes time. I have no doubt they are taking advantage of every possible resource and doing the best they can to bring her home safely. The problem is usually after this much time, the chances that she will be found alive are very little. But that's not to say they will slow down. It's way too early. Jmo

Are you saying it’s possible they aren’t actively pleading for her return because they think she willingly went with the unsub(s).

Btw, we’re not suppose to sleuth family of the victims so we should stop here ;)

You're right. I wouldn't sleuth family. Their posts are being shared in many places on social media right now. I would never imply she went willingly as if she had something to do with it, she is a victim at 13. But maybe LE has asked them to be quiet and less in your face because they know Jayme knows the suspect(s) and possibly went with them to please them or something along those lines. It is very quiet around this case and if LE thinks it is somebody familiar to the family they may not want to scare them into doing something more drastic.

Do we know where the dad was shot? (from the front or behind etc) It just came to me that maybe he was shot while trying to escape the property and that's why he was shot in the doorway. This is obviously just a theory with the limited information we have, but maybe all 3 were at home and were subdued by multiple people as part of a home invasion. Dad breaks free and tries to escape to get help and in a panic one of the perps shoots him dead. Even possibly dad comes home while it's in progress, sees what's happening, turns to flee and gets shot to stop him leaving the house.

It was stated previously, and I agree, that if the dad was shot from the inside as he was standing on the porch, LE would have had the porch covered up. But they had a curtain on the inside of the door and plywood covering the bottom. I assume the body was right there in the doorway, on the inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theonce-ler