GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

Watch it turn out to be that damn bottle she supposedly went back for. SMH. IMO
Exactly what I was thinking.

This photo (courtesy of CBS17) shows the mother looking quite calm while reporting her daughter missing.

stroller%20mom_1540780364783.JPG_60539113_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

As the search for Hazana Anderson continues, we’ve seen rumors surface on social media. I spoke with @CSTXPolice here’s what they can CONFIRM:

- They are looking for her ALIVE

- Her mother has NOT confessed

- Search efforts and investigations are continuing

Kacey Bowen on Twitter

I wish they didn't treat us like we were stupid.
They aren't looking for her alive in the freaking lake.
Just say you don't know if she's alive or not so you are searching everywhere to cover both scenarios.

As the search for Hazana Anderson continues, we’ve seen rumors surface on social media. I spoke with @CSTXPolice here’s what they can CONFIRM:

- They are looking for her ALIVE

- Her mother has NOT confessed

- Search efforts and investigations are continuing

Kacey Bowen on Twitter

REALLY? Alive in the water? I think they have to say that. If she confessed to killing her then they would said "recovery". IMO

College Station police are searching for missing 2-year-old Hazana Anderson, who was last seen at Gabbard Park around 8 a.m. Sunday.

Hazana's mother said she was with her daughter at the park and went back to her vehicle to get a bottle. When she returned, the girl was missing from her stroller.

Officers arrived on scene and searched nearby roadways and homes.

College Station police search for missing 2-year-old girl
Nope, sorry.

You guys... :(
"College Station Police Chief Scott McCollum said in a Wednesday evening press conference that remains consistent with a small child were recovered in the Houston area. College Station Police investigators worked with Houston investigators to locate the remains.

McCollum declined to take questions at the press conference, but said police are now working to make a positive identification on those remains. Those efforts are expected to take several weeks."
Remains recovered in missing child case

You guys... :(
"College Station Police Chief Scott McCollum said in a Wednesday evening press conference that remains consistent with a small child were recovered in the Houston area. College Station Police investigators worked with Houston investigators to locate the remains.

McCollum declined to take questions at the press conference, but said police are now working to make a positive identification on those remains. Those efforts are expected to take several weeks."
Remains recovered in missing child case
Emph. mine

So, if it's Hazana... she's been gone for some time ?
If she'd just gone missing while she was with that egg donor at the park -- they'd have no trouble identifying her.
"Remains" and "... take several weeks..." sounds like more severe decomp.
Sick B. who harmed her own child and lied about her --trying to make LE think someone took her or that she wandered off.

Emph. mine

So, if it's Hazana... she's been gone for some time ?
If she'd just gone missing while she was with that egg donor at the park -- they'd have no trouble identifying her.
"Remains" and "... take several weeks..." sounds like more severe decomp.
Sick B. who harmed her own child and lied about her --trying to make LE think someone took her or that she wandered off.

That is what I am wondering, how long has she been gone then?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back