Found Safe MI - Wendy Harris, 53; Envi McClin, 12, & Montashia Brown, 9, Detroit, 5 Nov 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Detroit Police Department

*********Missing Children***************
Envi and Montashia were last seen in the 4300 block of Chrysler at approximately 3:15 p.m. on November 5, 2018. It has been reported that the children went outside to take the trash out and never returned, it was also reported that the children have never gone missing in the past.

Envi is described as a 12-year old black female, 4'11", 93 lbs., light brown complexion, brown eyes, and black hair in a single ponytail with a white headband. She was last seen wearing a dark blue shirt, a pink jacket, blue jeans and pink gym shoes.

Montashia is described as a 9-year old black female, 4'8", 95 lbs., light brown complexion, brown eyes, and black hair in a bun with a red headband. She was last seen wearing a black and white mickey mouse shirt, black stretch pants and black & white Jordan gym shoes.

It has been reported that both children are in good physical and mental condition.

If anyone has seen Envi McClin and Montashia Brown, they are asked to please call Detroit Police's Third Precinct at 313-596-1340.

upload_2018-11-6_2-40-5.jpegupload_2018-11-6_2-40-19.png

Detroit police looking for two 'serious missing' young girls

Those poor girls! I take it no one saw them walking by with the trash? Talking to someone along the way? I hope they are ok and just bumped into a friend or something and lost track of time- yeah, I know, wishful thinking, right? :(

What the what? Wouldn’t abducting 2 girls take more than one person? They both have such sweet faces :(
There have been older children taken by only one perp (e.g., Kathlynn Shepard and Dezi Hughes in Iowa). Someone can threaten them with a weapon or lure them into a vehicle.

This is also reminiscent of Patrick Alford's disappearance. He was supposedly taking out the trash when he disappeared and he hasn't been seen since :(. Hoping Envi and Montashia are found quickly and that they are safe.

Saw this mentioned in Hania's thread. Unbelievable :( And at 3:15 in the afternoon in broad daylight?!?

If I'm looking in the right place, it appears that they live in an apartment/townhouse complex with common dumpsters for each u-shaped grouping of apartments... A couple of which are right beside a road :(

Hard to believe nobody saw anything at that time?? Sounds like the end of the school day timing wise... Sad and scary.

Missing Detroit girls believed to be with grandmother, who is also missing
Detroit Police say two young girls who went missing after taking out the trash Monday afternoon are believed to be with a family member, who is also unable to be located.

Envi McClin, 12, and Montashia Brown, 9, are believed to be with their maternal grandmother, 53-year-old Wendy Harris. Police say since the children have gone missing, Harris is missing as well.
upload_2018-11-6_15-0-59.jpeg

Two girls, the same grandmother, two different last names so I assume mother had them by two different fathers. I'm hoping the grandmother was just trying to get them out of perhaps an unsafe environment and she's acting out of love. I do hope they can resolve this, as their mother must be so worried.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back