Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also great to see a few others back here, too! It's been tough to keep discussion going and that always happens as time drags on. I won't give up thinking about Papaw and being hopeful, and I know the rest of you won't, either.

It's also great to see a few others back here, too! It's been tough to keep discussion going and that always happens as time drags on. I won't give up thinking about Papaw and being hopeful, and I know the rest of you won't, either.

This is a case I’ll follow to the end! I don’t have lots to say but I’m always checking in and reading what others have said. This is one of those cases that amaze but baffles me. I feel like this all could have ended sooner if the investigation was done correctly and so many people weren’t quick to take everything BC said at truth! But sometimes you don’t figure it out until it’s too late. IMO

This is a case I’ll follow to the end! I don’t have lots to say but I’m always checking in and reading what others have said. This is one of those cases that amaze but baffles me. I feel like this all could have ended sooner if the investigation was done correctly and so many people weren’t quick to take everything BC said at truth! But sometimes you don’t figure it out until it’s too late. IMO
For sure if they did any forensic work at all.Like the truck should have been printed and the seat was moved up.Who knows what they did with the receipt from walmart.And what kind of search was going on that night where everyone was told to stay inside and several people reported hearing lots of gunshots.

For sure if they did any forensic work at all.Like the truck should have been printed and the seat was moved up.Who knows what they did with the receipt from walmart.And what kind of search was going on that night where everyone was told to stay inside and several people reported hearing lots of gunshots.

I have not heard this story! Do you have a link so I can read more? Who did this come from? TYIA

Oh my goodness! I missed this somehow!

Have we ever got an update on JC2 after his accident ?!!! I was also just looking back on the Bring Pawpa home page ... I really do get the sense the family is divided.

I feel as if Suzy is feeling one way...
And Cheri and her family are feeling another?
Is Suzy just left out to fight this alone ? I’m broken hearted.

Anyone else getting the same vibe.

I have not heard this story! Do you have a link so I can read more? Who did this come from? TYIA
Hunt County Theft Reports in the comments sections.I'm not sure if that is msm as it is just a guy monitoring scanner feeds.It could have also been the Hunt County Scanner FB also I would have to look again.

Have we ever got an update on JC2 after his accident ?!!! I was also just looking back on the Bring Pawpa home page ... I really do get the sense the family is divided.

Yes.

It's been very quiet on Papaw's FB page for some time. I imagine there are differing opinions within at least some of the family, but I honestly don't know what I think. They'd have to speak up, and no one is nor do they have to, but it's hard when some were so vocal in the beginning :(
I personally don't believe Suzy is fighting alone.

It's been very quiet on Papaw's FB page for some time. I imagine there are differing opinions within at least some of the family, but I honestly don't know what I think. They'd have to speak up, and no one is nor do they have to, but it's hard when some were so vocal in the beginning :(
I personally don't believe Suzy is fighting alone.
She has alot of support from her two cousins for sure.

Thinking of you, Papaw. FYI- I usually check the BPH FB page daily, and haven't seen a single new posting in quite a while. I wrote a comment a few days ago and it still is pending.

Please come home, MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member