Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Tripod!! I have never seen it this quiet!! Wish there could be some sort of update....anything at all!!!!
Following the news today on the arrests in the Rhoden-Gilly murders actually boosts my hope for resolution to Papaw's case one day, too. I guess I'd nearly given up on the Pike Co. case after 2 and a half years.

Following the news today on the arrests in the Rhoden-Gilly murders actually boosts my hope for resolution to Papaw's case one day, too. I guess I'd nearly given up on the Pike Co. case after 2 and a half years.
Wow! That’s one I didn’t think they were going to solve! That IS a very encouraging thing. How I hope whoever hurt Michael Chambers knows something about that case and see the news of the arrests and is shaking in their boots because of it!!

A second Thanksgiving without Papaw is now nearly upon us. I'm thankful for many things, one of which is having gotten to "know" at least a little bit of the man MC is. I almost said "was," but presuming there may still be family members who hold out some hope, I won't.

My prayers are that his family can somehow gather strength and comfort from each other during this tough, holiday season. #BringPapawHome

A second Thanksgiving without Papaw is now nearly upon us. I'm thankful for many things, one of which is having gotten to "know" at least a little bit of the man MC is. I almost said "was," but presuming there may still be family members who hold out some hope, I won't.

My prayers are that his family can somehow gather strength and comfort from each other during this tough, holiday season. #BringPapawHome
Two Thanksgivings. How awful. I can't even type how I feel because I feel so sad and awful for those who love Papaw. Is the PI still involved does anyone know?

I have been on this case since day 1. Tonight I felt led to write this....

Tell the truth. Aren't you weary from your conscience badgering you, telling you what you did was wrong? Living your life always looking over your shoulder?Lying awake at night unable to sleep, thinking about what a good man Michael was and how you let him down? The drinking just lets you forget for awhile but once you sober up, it's there waiting on you. May God forgive you.

Or do you know something that could break this case wide open but are afraid to say something? Maybe he is gone and you tell yourself why put yourself at risk? Stay anonymous. Call the Hunt Co. tip line at 903-457-2929
Hunt County Crime Stoppers

Michael has a family who loves him and misses him. One that will never give up hoping or searching. Give them closure. Give them and yourself some peace.

Two Thanksgivings. How awful. I can't even type how I feel because I feel so sad and awful for those who love Papaw. Is the PI still involved does anyone know?
As far as I know, the PI Klein Investigations is still involved in this case. There doesn't seem to have been anything new since it was said the Texas Attorney General's office was going to take a look at it.

It would seem family or Klein himself would announce any changes re: their case workload even though it wouldn't be something they'd have to do publicly.

Bumping up for Michael. I sort of promised a long while ago that I'd do my best to keep Papaw's thread on page one of WS, but I've not kept my promise and do feel badly. All that can be done lately are thread bumps and people do move on to other cases. There are so many that pique my interest and grab my attention, and there have been a lot of new, difficult cases that crop up, unfortunately.

I'm sorry, Papaw. I still want answers for your loved ones, badly, and I know everyone else here does, too. Wish there was more that I could do, but you remain in my prayers.

.. <snipped by me > All that can be done lately are thread bumps and people do move on to other cases. There are so many that pique my interest and grab my attention, and there have been a lot of new, difficult cases that crop up, unfortunately.

I'm sorry, Papaw. I still want answers for your loved ones, badly, and I know everyone else here does, too. Wish there was more that I could do, but you remain in my prayers.
IMO, the family, the PI or the states attorneys should release an update if there is any new thing they could talk about. Even if it’s just to say, sorry there is nothing new. If for. I other reason than to,keep it more in the news.

Thinking of Papaw today, as well as other firefighters, and saw this. (Image courtesy of American Flag Red Axe - Sticker)

131023-45ed676dc454f6587d33cac9be734410.jpg

Attachments

• thinRedLineWithAxe.jpg
    thinRedLineWithAxe.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1
IMO, the family, the PI or the states attorneys should release an update if there is any new thing they could talk about. Even if it’s just to say, sorry there is nothing new. If for. I other reason than to,keep it more in the news.
Agree. In so many cases here, over the years, there aren't updates as we'd like, and we aren't going to solve the vast majority, but I definitely believe there are a number of differing ways more frequent updates from LE and family and support from those on WS can help.

Posted to the BPH FB page by Suzy last night:

“Happy birthday Dad. You are missed so much every single day. I know that my efforts are not in vain. I know that we will find you and I know that you would do the same for me. I may not have any new updates to share, but I do know how the story ends. Love wins. Truth wins. Good wins. I’m praying for answers soon.“ (BBM)
Suzy Chambers Losoya

I am in awe of her love for him. It speaks volumes about the relationship between these two very special people.

She blows me away with her grace, patience and strength.

Anyone can see she is shattered inside. How does the person(s) responsible for PaPaw’s disappearance sleep at night? I’m sure they do just fine because they are that cold-blooded.

This case makes me so emotional. Words cannot express the anger I feel towards the person(s) who has taken this loving father, grandfather, great-grandfather, uncle, and brother away from those who truly love him, just as much as he does them. What an ugly, utterly worthless loser s/he is/they are.

Last edited:
Posted to the BPH FB page by Suzy last night:

“Happy birthday Dad. You are missed so much every single day. I know that my efforts are not in vain. I know that we will find you and I know that you would do the same for me. I may not have any new updates to share, but I do know how the story ends. Love wins. Truth wins. Good wins. I’m praying for answers soon.“ (BBM)
Suzy Chambers Losoya

I am in awe of her love for him. It speaks volumes about the relationship between these two very special people.

She blows me away with her grace, patience and strength.

Anyone can see she is shattered inside. How does the person(s) responsible for PaPaw’s disappearance sleep at night? I’m sure they do just fine because they are that cold-blooded.

This case makes me so emotional. Words cannot express the anger I feel towards the person(s) who has taken this loving father, grandfather, great-grandfather, uncle, and brother away from those who truly love him, just as much as he does them. What an ugly, utterly worthless loser s/he is/they are.
Ditto, IMHO. The weight of the torment of not knowing what became of Papaw, and why, must be unbearable. My wish is that it's an even worse weight of torment and an unrelenting millstone around the neck of the person/s responsible. I'll add a caveat, though it's not much of one: in my own mind, there is still a teeny, tiny possibility MC disappeared of his own will. Me being me, I have to keep at least a very small area in my mind open to other things, though the probabilities are indeed extremely slim. Prayers continue for Papaw.

I haven't been on much but trying to get caught up. I joined when Christina Morris went missing. When MC went missing my DH and I had been house hunting in the area that MC had gone missing. We bought a home in the area. Shopping at the very WalMart he was last seen. We purchased a house sitting on land that had a couple ways in and out with many neighbors close by. A lot of trees and a road between us and HWY 276 near the 2 mile bridge. We had some strange people just come up on our property every now and then very strange characters a few seemed on drugs. Neighbors all around and no one would see these people other than us however other neighbors had similar encounters some even broke into or things missing. One had lived waterfront and a break in by boat. Calling the PD was useless in this area. I will tell you that it was enough that I did not feel safe. Decent enough neighborhood no trailers allowed. To get to our place you had to go down 276 passing all the places from the red light at 34 & 276 to almost the 2 mile bridge. We would always see people walking up and down the hwy. Even a couple with a stroller. Have even seen the police drive slowly on the shoulder at times. Sheriffs office on 276 also. There was one man that would ride up and down the hwy on his bicycle we would see him by the carwash and all the way down by the city park in West Tawakoni this one time he circled me while I was getting ice from the ice island by the carwash in the DG parking lot in Quinlan he was a slim dirty man always wore a backpack. Just a odd man just looked hard at me and smirked and kept going about his ride. Seemed like maybe on drugs or something.
There is this one thing that has bothered me that came to my attention a couple months ago but might should keep to myself for now since it is not a direct link to this case just a possible theory of mine. I will say this that area has a lot of undeveloped land and much of it may remain that way for many years. Why would this 70 year old man want to walk away from every thing he knows and start over? I tossed the whole suicide theory out, not buying it.
Look at the facts. Look at the motive. Look at the person(s) that knew his DAILY habits and knew where he was at that very moment. Look at the person with the most to gain. Then look at who that person knows. Look at the people around that person and what these people do for a living daily. Look at the years this couple was living in the area. The bonds that they have with these folks.

I can only hope that some day there is closure for his family and friends.

Last edited:
I haven't been on much but trying to get caught up. I joined when Christina Morris went missing. When MC went missing my DH and I had been house hunting in the area that MC had gone missing. We bought a home in the area. Shopping at the very WalMart he was last seen. We purchased a house sitting on land that had a couple ways in and out with many neighbors close by. A lot of trees and a road between us and HWY 276 near the 2 mile bridge. We had some strange people just come up on our property every now and then very strange characters a few seemed on drugs. Neighbors all around and no one would see these people other than us however other neighbors had similar encounters some even broke into or things missing. One had lived waterfront and a break in by boat. Calling the PD was useless in this area. I will tell you that it was enough that I did not feel safe. Decent enough neighborhood no trailers allowed. To get to our place you had to go down 276 passing all the places from the red light at 34 & 276 to almost the 2 mile bridge. We would always see people walking up and down the hwy. Even a couple with a stroller. Have even seen the police drive slowly on the shoulder at times. Sheriffs office on 276 also. There was one man that would ride up and down the hwy on his bicycle we would see him by the carwash and all the way down by the city park in West Tawakoni this one time he circled me while I was getting ice from the ice island by the carwash in the DG parking lot in Quinlan he was a slim dirty man always wore a backpack. Just a odd man just looked hard at me and smirked and kept going about his ride. Seemed like maybe on drugs or something.
There is this one thing that has bothered me that came to my attention a couple months ago but might should keep to myself for now since it is not a direct link to this case just a possible theory of mine. I will say this that area has a lot of undeveloped land and much of it may remain that way for many years. Why would this 70 year old man want to walk away from every thing he knows and start over? I tossed the whole suicide theory out, not buying it.
Look at the facts. Look at the motive. Look at the person(s) that knew his DAILY habits and knew where he was at that very moment. Look at the person with the most to gain. Then look at who that person knows. Look at the people around that person and what these people do for a living daily. Look at the years this couple was living in the area. The bonds that they have with these folks.

I can only hope that some day there is closure for his family and friends.
If there's something you know, even if you're not sure if it's significant, please consider contacting Mr. Klein and sharing the information with him. You never know, it might just be the link they need.

If there's something you know, even if you're not sure if it's significant, please consider contacting Mr. Klein and sharing the information with him. You never know, it might just be the link they need.
I know nothing. Just a theory and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo