TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Of course they are going to say they are "working" the case, it's an open case... It doesn't mean they have much to work with. What more, besides the letter and envelope, do you think is there?
I think that since there's been so much new attention to this case that they are working it. It's a bit of pressure. And, there are lots of good armchairs out there that have put in time and work. They have new directions to look. And, I believe they are looking.

I think that since there's been so much new attention to this case that they are working it. It's a bit of pressure. And, there are lots of good armchairs out there that have put in time and work. They have new directions to look. And, I believe they are looking.
What was your reason for contacting them? What is your theory on this case?

To my knowledge, it is assigned to a cold case detective, but it is one of many.

Something to consider, the “renegade” missions to find evidence do more harm than good IMHO. If for instance something had been found in one of the cars brought up, it wouldn’t be able to be used as evidence because it was being done without LE
Absolutely which is why I thought the whole bring em up thing was disingenuous at best.

I think the FWPD are probably paying attention to all this.

Not that the case has any new leads, but it sure has a few people trying to devert attenton for some reason
Misinformation and incorrect information diverting attention away from the known real facts, seems to run through these threads , but it does make for interesting reading.....MOO

I wanted to see how much, if any information would be released.

My reason was trying to get the information they have.
There are two possibilities that I entertain. It was either DeBardeleben, or it was a family member. The letter is the part that makes it personal. Outside of that letter, I would say it was him.

This is only my opine, but I think had it been a stranger/serial killer, you would not have seen all the mess that has been created. There has been so much deflection from the get go it's been unreal. Look at other cases where that goes on and look who is usually found guilty. There are four families involved, two have been quiet. One is there, but seems to follow the leader. And one...the only thing missing for a total cluster are the bounty hunters. I half way expect that next.

The family releasing information (false information) shouldn't legally be able to access it through FWPD. The next of kin for Rachel is TT. Please correct me if I'm wrong

Missing Ft. Worth Trio Update

This is the link to a radio interview of Rachel's brother. Lots of interesting comments made. What jumped out at the very start is him stating that Rachel's mother could not go shopping with her that day because she was about the leave to go to the shop to take care of the father.
IMO, that would indicate that the father was at the shop on December 23rd.

*hoping this is allowable and is worded correctly.

The family releasing information (false information) shouldn't legally be able to access it through FWPD. The next of kin for Rachel is TT. Please correct me if I'm wrong
No one can access it at this time as far as I've been told by them. Maybe he could. But, I doubt it because it does not fall into foia because of it being minors.

No one can access it at this time as far as I've been told by them. Maybe he could. But, I doubt it because it does not fall into foia because of it being minors.
One would have to request the files via Texas’ Public Information Request as this is not a federal case. Here’s the link to Texas Public Information Act. As I read it an ongoing case such as this one is not subject to disclosure.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/sites/default/files/2018-06/PIA_handbook_2018_0.pdf

This is the link to a radio interview of Rachel's brother. Lots of interesting comments made. What jumped out at the very start is him stating that Rachel's mother could not go shopping with her that day because she was about the leave to go to the shop to take care of the father.

TT doesn't remember if she came to the shop from what I understand. But CA was there so why is that trying to be changed to homebound after all these yeats....... interning to say the least

I just listened to this. SO...Hutchins already knew the girls were missing when he ran into the other security guard and the girls. Because he was out there "roping off parking spots for LE". So we are to believe that Hutchins, knowing the girls are missing, isn't going to even ask who the three girls in the truck were????????? No. Just no. I never really believed his story, now I sure don't.

There are two possibilities that I entertain. It was either DeBardeleben, or it was a family member. The letter is the part that makes it personal. Outside of that letter, I would say it was him.
Snipped.

With a known serial killer/sexual sadist (DeBardeleben) living less than a mile away, it almost seems like there shouldn't be any need to look for additional suspects.
-
The letter is definitely the monkey wrench in the DeBardeleben machinery.
-
I suppose it's possible that, as suggested earlier, the letter was written in an attempt to pacify the Arnold family.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member