TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Please continue here

JMoseley.jpg
MTrlica.jpg
LWilson.jpg

Julie Ann Moseley - left
Mary Rachel Trlica - center
Lisa Renee Wilson - right

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5

Thread #6

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

Looks like there was a lot of discussion in the last thread about information from a closed facebook group. This is not allowed per Websleuths TOS. We allow discussion of Social Media posts by: victims, named POIs/suspects, LE, MSM, admins of public facebook groups devoted to the case.

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I do not see any POIs or suspects publicly named by LE/MSM for this case. This means the three missing girls are the only ones we can name and sleuth. Family members, friends, etc. are off limits except what is available from an allowed source like a quote in a news article. Please use initials and link the source of your information when referring to a family member or friend.

We also seem to have some "insider" information being presented. A user must be formally confirmed as a "Verified Insider" (VI) to post information without a supporting link. Otherwise posters are expected to share their opinions/speculations, and provide a link as evidence for a fact.

Thanks
Whiskers

Hi all,

Looks like there was a lot of discussion in the last thread about information from a closed facebook group. This is not allowed per Websleuths TOS. We allow discussion of Social Media posts by: victims, named POIs/suspects, LE, MSM, admins of public facebook groups devoted to the case.

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I do not see any POIs or suspects publicly named by LE/MSM for this case. This means the three missing girls are the only ones we can name and sleuth. Family members, friends, etc. are off limits except what is available from an allowed source like a quote in a news article. Please use initials and link the source of your information when referring to a family member or friend.

We also seem to have some "insider" information being presented. A user must be formally confirmed as a "Verified Insider" (VI) to post information without a supporting link. Otherwise posters are expected to share their opinions/speculations, and provide a link as evidence for a fact.

Thanks
Whiskers

If that is the case, most of the other three threads are filled with it, and should be removed.

And to be fair, that FB group only recently became closed. It was wide open prior to that.

Hi all,

Thanks
Whiskers

Have any of the family members ever tried to contact shows such as “Disappeared” to get this case national recognition? I see so many other new true crime shows on both the ID Channel and the Oxygen channel that I’m thinking this would be the time to publicize this case.

It’s my understanding that there has been interest from some true crime shows, but FWPD won’t cooperate or provide any information. Hard to make an hour TV show when all you’ve got is three girls went shopping and disappeared.

Have any of the family members ever tried to contact shows such as “Disappeared” to get this case national recognition? I see so many other new true crime shows on both the ID Channel and the Oxygen channel that I’m thinking this would be the time to publicize this case.

It’s my understanding that there has been interest from some true crime shows, but FWPD won’t cooperate or provide any information. Hard to make an hour TV show when all you’ve got is three girls went shopping and disappeared.
Wow. Is the FWPD even working the case then?

Wow. Is the FWPD even working the case then?

To my knowledge, it is assigned to a cold case detective, but it is one of many.

Something to consider, the “renegade” missions to find evidence do more harm than good IMHO. If for instance something had been found in one of the cars brought up, it wouldn’t be able to be used as evidence because it was being done without LE

I just got caught up on the last few pages of the previous thread. I became frustrated and sickened as I read the attacks and awful insinuations about Cat.

She has always stated that her words are not fact. She has devoted so much time and effort to the girls' case, and for anyone to come over here and try to cause drama at a place that has always stayed true to discussions, ideas and theories in order to hopefully one day help FIND them... that is insane to me.

Then again, it's easy to sit behind a screen and say whatever you want to whomever you want, without giving much thought to your words, isn't it...

Wow if someone wants me out of this discussion, they have succeeded. There's nothing really left to talk about. I rather not risk getting banned. I don't want WS to be sued either. RIP girls.

Some of my comments were moderated for crossing the line and I understand. It's more revealing to sit back and observe who's saying what right now imo.

Some of my comments were moderated for crossing the line and I understand. It's more revealing to sit back and observe who's saying what right now imo.

Seems a lot of post were moderated last night. Do they get reported and then deleted?

And to be fair, that FB group only recently became closed. It was wide open prior to that.
There's no problem with that at all. And, the stuff from the group...no problem. What I do have a problem with, as a family member, is the wild speculation being taken as fact. Or the he said she said that's already made a huge mess of this case.

In the usual manner police work a case. They are actively working it according to them. They didn't tell me more than that. Nor will they tell anyone more than that.
Exactly. Of course they are going to say they are "working" the case, it's an open case... It doesn't mean they have much to work with. What more, besides the letter and envelope, do you think is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark