TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

Discussion in '1970's Missing' started by Cubby, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

2. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Hi all,

Looks like there was a lot of discussion in the last thread about information from a closed facebook group. This is not allowed per Websleuths TOS. We allow discussion of Social Media posts by: victims, named POIs/suspects, LE, MSM, admins of public facebook groups devoted to the case.

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I do not see any POIs or suspects publicly named by LE/MSM for this case. This means the three missing girls are the only ones we can name and sleuth. Family members, friends, etc. are off limits except what is available from an allowed source like a quote in a news article. Please use initials and link the source of your information when referring to a family member or friend.

We also seem to have some "insider" information being presented. A user must be formally confirmed as a "Verified Insider" (VI) to post information without a supporting link. Otherwise posters are expected to share their opinions/speculations, and provide a link as evidence for a fact.

Thanks
    Whiskers

lawandorder likes this.
  3. Suglo

Suglo Well-Known Member

Thank you so much Tricia! Let’s all officially welcome @kettlecorn and @Love trumps all :)

4. Willow17

Willow17 Member

How do you become verified?

5. Love trumps all

Love trumps all Verified Family Insider

Only one present wrap in the back .no packages from the mall
    The car was locked TT gave the keys to LE .

Cowtown Rock, kdsmith21, SAMS and 2 others like this.
  6. Love trumps all

I just want to stress the importance of not arguing , being disrespectful to other. or as I am guilty of taking the bait
    And letting my mouth go straight to my fingers
    We have very few chances left before they shutdown the
    Thread completely and that would be very selfish on our part and the Trio deserve much better
    Thank you to all for your help,research and caring

7. Suglo

Suglo Well-Known Member

8. Dash

Dash Well-Known Member

kdsmith21, SAMS and Suglo like this.
  9. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Thank you for clarifying Dash.

Cowtown Rock likes this.
  10. SAMS

SAMS TC Writer

Thank you...so, they did make it out of the car. But did they make it into the mall. Someone lurking and approached them disguised as an officer, etc, possible, OR the girls actually made it into the mall before disappearing. OR perp brought car back to lot and locked up, which doesn't seem likely IMO.

11. Love trumps all

A employee of a store in the mall says he spoke to Rachel
    That day now not sure if it is fact cause they waited before saying anything so the honest truth is No One knows

12. ellie60

ellie60 Active Member

Does anyone think there is a high probability that they were never actually IN the mall?

Mandam, johnbelt, 3llecia and 5 others like this.
  13. kettlecorn

kettlecorn Verified Family Insider

Honestly the answer to your question either way is only speculation. No one knows

14. puddintain

puddintain Member

I have a question since we have some verified members now. When TT got home from work before going to the bowling alley, did he find it odd Rachel wasn’t there? Was she normally home when he got off work? Were he and DH able to sleep at all that night or were they worried? Was this normal behavior of Rachel? Also, did le come to the house that night or the next day? Was there anything different about that day that sticks out to him? I’m not pointing fingers, just interested in his perspective on anything that seamed out of the ordinary in the time leading up to and following the disappearance.

15. Paul B.

Paul B. Well-Known Member

I wonder if whoever took them really wanted Julie Ann. As the True Crimes Sisters podcast said about little Seana Tapp, "the average person is not attracted to children. This man was".

SAMS and Cowtown Rock like this.
  16. watcher9

watcher9 Well-Known Member

SaguaroSpirit, Suglo and Cowtown Rock like this.
  17. Love trumps all

No he did not ,she went shopping. Yes she was at home normally but she didn’t shop everyday .the next day.no nothing different .

18. kettlecorn

They made it to the army navy store and then the car was found locked at the mall. Anything after that is pure speculation.

kdsmith21, Suglo, SAMS and 3 others like this.
  19. kettlecorn

Tommy had left Rachel their car to go shopping and rode to work with her Dad.
    As for were they able to sleep that night. He was up all night waiting by the phone for his wife to call.
    As for DH, according to her words on here (ws) she and her brother stayed up all night that night at their parents house worried.
    He didn't notice anything out of the ordinary that day, He had went to work like any other day.

kdsmith21, johnbelt, Suglo and 3 others like this.
  20. crazyDoug71

crazyDoug71 Active Member

there is a lot of new speculation about stops between Renee's house and Army/Navy. Then Army/Navy is a fact along the way, right? stop me if i get this wrong - then there's a lot of new speculation about what might have happened between Army/Navy and where the car was found, locked and like they left it. maybe recent is a better word than new. anyway, there is nothing published in MSM about any of those "stops." Yes, there is a question in here somewhere. Ok, so I guess, my question is does Tommy have an opinion about if any or all of that is possible? Anybody he can remeber that lived in that area of Paschal that could have recognized Rachel and followed them? I went to South Hills Elem. My brother went to Paschal so wondered if Tommy had friends at Paschal.