Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reality is that there will likely be no apology, or public admission of having been wrong by most of the people who have publically taken the side of of a confessed killer.

The post is not suggesting that anyone will ever be “gleeful” about the death of 3 vibrant people either. Nobody is “gleeful” here. It merely expresses that there will be relief borne out of redemption once SW and her children are vindicated once and for all.
I'm just saying that "I told you so" implies somewhat of an undercurrent of sticking your tongue out and taking satisfaction and pleasure in doing so.

Think if it was a full letter it would be pretty obvious if it was a forgery.

How much do we know about the letter? Is there the text available? I read that it was printed on mom’s computer, not handwritten? Was it signed? Did anyone examine the signature? It would be interesting to look at the letter.

How much do we know about the letter? Is there the text available? I read that it was printed on mom’s computer, not handwritten? Was it signed? Did anyone examine the signature? It would be interesting to look at the letter.
Just another question we may never find the answer to.

I'm just saying that "I told you so" implies somewhat of an undercurrent of sticking your tongue out and taking satisfaction and pleasure in doing so.

I will take pleasure and satisfaction in putting to rest the false accusations and claims against a murder victim, who has been slandered and mocked, by the cold hearted.

I will be there. I just had the blessing of being able to speak with Tricia on her radio show and she has completely solidified my ethical view of being completely unbiased. I selfishlessly asked for more attention to the Rita Guiterezz case in Longmont, Colorado so perhaps we will all take a closer look.

I appreciate Websleuths so much because I’ve lurked around since the CA trial and everyone has been so kind since I started posting this fall.

Thanks again everyone, I know we all want answers and closure as well as justice.
Yes, yes, yes! I am in Firestone and agree that Rita's case needs more attention

<modsnip - snarky and personalized> Let's remember here that there are no winners in the deaths of a mother and her children.

None whatsoever. But these words should be addressed not to @LovesChocolate, but to the people who were incessantly bashing Shanann, the victim, and accusing her of killing own kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
K Almand self identified herself on HLN's "On the Story" as Executive Producer of a podcast. She gave a call-in interview to HLN, and described the court room atmosphere during CW last hearing. She's not believed to have any legal experience, and no confirmed family, or friend. MOO
Thank you! Well, from the email, I assumed she couldn't have any legal knowledge but one never knows.

so basically, the parents state that somewhere, there lies the letter, written by Chris, implying that Shanann is dangerous and he is in serious fear for his life or integrity, and the public will never be aware of it? But it exists, right?
I have no clue if it exists or not.
ETA: We may never know unless it is made public.

Agree the victims are the only losers in this.

Oh, there are lots of losers here.

Losers who continue to push a narrative of lies, hate, and deceit.

A narrative that turns the victim into a villain, and the villain into some sort of misunderstood victim.

Losers who seek to profit, and those who take pleasure in tearing down the innocent.

Losers who were blind to facts, and those who still are.

Losers who are quick to spot the imperfections in others, while neglecting to see their own.

This case has brought out the worst in some people, and I can think of no better word in which to describe them.

Losers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members