Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I blame Chris for a lot but I really can't blame him for not facing them. Look at the lengths she has gone to, to force him to speak to her. In my opinion, he was absolutely stuck in an abusive relationship, with his mother.

Personally I doubt that CW was controlled or abused by his parents (or anyone else) at any point. At present there is no evidence of that and in fact his parents have gone to regrettable lengths to defend him. He is not a victim in any way IMO.

I still think that the most effective way and perhaps the only way they might accept that he and he alone is responsible for the murders is for them to see him say it face to face. It might be the only way to shut them down and reflect on their own actions.
If CW can murder his pregnant wife and his two little girls he isn't so frail that he can't speak to his own mother.

It is hard to get over the fact, that this 'consultant/advisor' wrote a letter to the judge, presiding over a Multiple Felony Murder case, and asked said judge to give the defendant's mommy a call, to discuss the upcoming trial.

Totally, I think most of us here at WS are like WTF????:eek: Srsly.
How hard is it to admit that sonny boy slaughtered his pregnant wife, two adorable and INNOCENT toddlers and dumped them in crude oil, likely breaking their limbs to stuff them into small hole in the oil? He left his MURDERED pregnant wife and baby Nico in a shallow grave to be EATEN by wild animals. That is unacceptable to any human with an ounce of decency, compassion and intelligence. Please note my tiny MOO.
moo

First everything was SW fault. Now it’s his defense attorneys fault. Everyone is always doing poor CW wrong. When is it ever going to be his fault? I don’t think I’ve ever seen people assign less responsibility on a multiple murderer in my life.

How hard is it to admit that sonny boy slaughtered his pregnant wife, two adorable and INNOCENT toddlers and dumped them in crude oil, likely breaking their limbs to stuff them into small hole in the oil? He left his pregnant wife and baby Nico in a shallow grave to be EATEN by wild animals. That is unacceptable to any human with an ounce of decency, compassion and intelligence.
moo
Srsly? I would imagine as a parent it would be very hard to accept that your son is capable of this.

I have issues and always will. I had to recognize & address my own NPD and it’s been painful. But my identity isn’t attached to my family anymore. It’s all me now. I don’t know if enmeshed kids ever really figure out who they are but the sooner you get out & stay out - the better chance you have. Oh - and you don’t have to end your existence because your biological family doesn’t approve/love you. As a matter of fact, love and approval aren’t even related.

I’m so sorry Shanann fell in love with this guy from such a horrible family. She deserved the best of everything and so did her girls. Chris probably deserved a a loving wife & family too. If your family is f’ed up - get some help. It should never, ever end this way

RBBM and I love that you said this. It's a huge lesson to learn for children of NPD parents who were raised with love hanging out ahead of us like a dangling carrot.

First everything was SW fault. Now it’s his defense attorneys fault. Everyone is always doing poor CW wrong. When is it ever going to be his fault? I don’t think I’ve ever seen people assign less responsibility on a multiple murderer in my life.
Haaaaa. It’s absolute insanity.

Sometimes it’s not everybody else, it’s really just you.

Can someone help me out here. Are we saying his mum has NPD now?

More chance of that that all the psychological illnesses SW was accused of like MbP and narcissism and hypochondria.
We're not talking about SW though, I'm asking about his mum. You can't seriously diagnose her with this just by her not being able to fully accept what her son's done.

Srsly? I would imagine as a parent it would be very hard to accept that your son is capable of this.
I have a son who went off the rails for a time and tough love was necessary for survival - for him and our family. I love him but if he ever killed a woman/child I would kick his @$$ to hell. I will tolerate certain things to a point. But I think my own personal beliefs of what is right and wrong would calculate the evidence no matter how much I love him. He knows better. CW's parents should not be bad-mouthing the pregnant woman who was slaughtered in cold blood. That's me. Maybe other moms would be loyal and bash the victim. I cannot.
edited to add a very small moo -- its the size of the world's smallest violin.

How hard is it to admit that sonny boy slaughtered his pregnant wife, two adorable and INNOCENT toddlers and dumped them in crude oil, likely breaking their limbs to stuff them into small hole in the oil? He left his MURDERED pregnant wife and baby Nico in a shallow grave to be EATEN by wild animals. That is unacceptable to any human with an ounce of decency, compassion and intelligence. Please note my tiny MOO.
moo
To note your tiny moo

All of the interviews center around her. How she feels, and what this has been like for her.

Very little focus on the children.

It was incredibly disturbing, as we’ve seen similar behavior from her son.
Disturbing maybe but NPD? I have seen no evidence of this and think it's wrong to diagnose someone just based on a couple of interviews.

Personally I doubt that CW was controlled or abused by his parents (or anyone else) at any point. At present there is no evidence of that and in fact his parents have gone to regrettable lengths to defend him. He is not a victim in any way IMO.

I still think that the most effective way and perhaps the only way they might accept that he and he alone is responsible for the murders is for them to see him say it face to face. It might be the only way to shut them down and reflect on their own actions.
If CW can murder his pregnant wife and his two little girls he isn't so frail that he can't speak to his own mother.
Oh I don't know about that. I tend to think anyone that treats a 33 year old man like they are 12, and by that I mean by thinking he can't make a decision by himself, even though she has no idea of the evidence against him and he does. One that goes so far as to have someone in the media write a letter to the judge to force Chris to talk to her, is abusive. I am a very strong person and have no trouble taking up for myself except when its my mother that I am dealing with. I have dealt with abuse my whole life. I see some of those same traits in his mother. As far as him killing his family, he is NOT a victim. I do not feel sorry for him. I do understand him shutting her out. I also know it has hurt her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa