Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
CW could have called her. He could have written to her. He could have added her to his visitor list. He made the choice not to do those things. CW has had the option of telling the truth this entire time. Nobody stuck a sock in his mouth. Mommy is blaming the wrong people. It is CW's fault she does not have answers; nobody else's. MOO

Please provide a link because CW's mother has told the news media (links up thread) the PD office didn't allow letter writing or phone calls. JMO

It's the friend of the 2 gals in the podcast. The one who got into the plea hearing last week. I haven't heard that she is a lawyer, or not. From the content of the letter, I doubt she has any particular higher education. (IMO)
Not sleuthing her and delete if not allowed. She is a grandmother and I think that was used as her in with Cindy MOO

Christopher Watts’ mother plans to speak at sentencing Monday
According to Weld County District Court documents, Cindy Watts and her husband, Ronnie, will be allowed to make a statement at the sentencing, which is scheduled for 10 a.m. in Greeley.

“It’s so hard. I am just trying to get our thoughts together,” Cindy said.

On Friday, Cindy told FOX31 and Channel 2’s Deborah Takahara that she wants Christopher to know she loves him and will always love him. She also said she hopes another family never has to go through the same thing.

“I want to know one day what happened,” Cindy said. “I have accepted this is what he wants to do, I just want to tell him I love him.”

Cindy said she spoke with Christopher prior to his guilty plea. She said she urged him not to plead guilty to something he did not do. He then told her it was his decision. According to Cindy, she told her son that it is not what he expected for his life. He agreed and asked about the children’s memorial services and which pictures were used.
Ok, does anyone else have a problem with the last paragraph, and believing him? Why the hell would he care what pics were used?

CW really held it together, acted through it well.:(:(:(
Initially the Murders. Disposing the bodies, and 'off to work'.:eek:
Then the AP, texting her, being questioned continually,
then NUA, (his cover up stopped) the Police, Media interviews, the Thayers, picking up Dad, speaking to Dad again. Confession.

He was able to lie through this all, and not appear to fall apart.
Who can do this!:eek:
He has had loads of times, in his life, where he has continually lied: well experienced at this, I would think. MOO.
Now all the evidence is available, for the world to see.
As the DA has stated, CW can not be believed, even now.
MOO.
He was feeling pretty confident, since who would ever think of finding his family crammed into oil tanks. He might have been the only tech that ever went out to that site. Pretty ingenious. He was going to stick to his story that she just took off wIth the girls. Then NUA screwed it all up.

That's not what Cindy said. She made it quite clear she wants her son to tell her what happened and if he did kill the girls to explain why he told his dad that SW killed the girls. Cindy made it quite clear she would prefer to hear this from her son PRIOR to sentencing. I don't believe her request is unreasonable at all. JMO
But even if all evidence proves to her that he did it, that’s ok as long as she knows what triggered him. Because SW must have bought it on herself with her being an abusive husband beater/abuser......

Christopher Watts’ mother plans to speak at sentencing Monday
According to Weld County District Court documents, Cindy Watts and her husband, Ronnie, will be allowed to make a statement at the sentencing, which is scheduled for 10 a.m. in Greeley.

“It’s so hard. I am just trying to get our thoughts together,” Cindy said.

On Friday, Cindy told FOX31 and Channel 2’s Deborah Takahara that she wants Christopher to know she loves him and will always love him. She also said she hopes another family never has to go through the same thing.

“I want to know one day what happened,” Cindy said. “I have accepted this is what he wants to do, I just want to tell him I love him.”

Cindy said she spoke with Christopher prior to his guilty plea. She said she urged him not to plead guilty to something he did not do. He then told her it was his decision. According to Cindy, she told her son that it is not what he expected for his life. He agreed and asked about the children’s memorial services and which pictures were used.
Ok, does anyone else have a problem with the last paragraph, and believing him?
What strikes me as really odd there is "she told her son that it is not what he expected for his life. He agreed." It sounds like the conversation you have with your kid when he flunks out of college and has to flip burgers for awhile or maybe ends up in drug court. Not the type of thing you talk about when he is accused of murdering his family.

Please provide a link because CW's mother has told the news media (links up thread) the PD office didn't allow letter writing or phone calls. JMO
They work for him. If they didn’t allow it, it is because he didn’t want it.

It’s obvious that he is hiding behind his lawyers, because he is a coward.

If what his mom says is true, then his Constitutional rights are being violated. His lawyers cannot shut off communication without his consent.

Chris Watts is not a victim of Shanann, of the prosecution, or of his own defense team, which everyone agrees has been stellar.

Well, if you fill out the form, they want you to submit it. I was just reading the clear EITHER/OR options in the statute you provided. The form was listed as ONE of the options...you could (1) fill out the form and submit it, (2) fill out the form and submit it and speak, (3) not fill out a form and speak, or (4) do neither. None of the options I read were to fill out the form and don't submit it. So I am confused by your statement.
Ok - I’m wrong :)

Almand is the media person for MRS. She's the one who wrote to the judge. I'll eat my hat and my shoes if she's an attorney. ;) MOO
I hope they aren't tasty, because I can assure you, you do NOT have to eat your hat nor your shoes. She is NOT an attorney. Not a paralegal. No legal experience. No relevance....

They do not have to submit in writing in advance. They don't have to write anything at all. If they do write something and want it part of the record they can submit it at sentencing. I'm writing this as MOO and everyone is free to sprinkle with salt, because I'm not a verified professional, but for what it's worth I have extensive professional experience with this in CO. Again I'm not verified and don't think it matters to this particular conversation to really become so, so everyone is free to ignore, if you want.

My own theory on this is the PD doesn't plan on calling them to make statements, and asserting their rights as victims is the only way to guarantee they get to speak at sentencing. Well played mama Watts.
How does a victim statement work when the person speaking does not believe in the offender's guilt?

I think her issue is she doesn't believe that her son is guilty, but he is pleading guilty anyway and she wants to know why.

But in the extended interview, she does waiver and have a crack in her voice, when she seems to have an epiphany, that just maybe, he pled guilty because it is the truth.
Well she did say herself that even if he did it she doesn't understand why he would plead guilty. She wouldn't, after all. She would fight until the end! So it doesn't seem to be an issue whether he is guilty or not. Jmo

Well she did say herself that even if he did it she doesn't understand why he would plead guilty. She wouldn't, after all. She would fight until the end! So it doesn't seem to be an issue whether he is guilty or not. Jmo
That makes no sense! (her comments, not yours). Essentially, she is saying ... even if you did it, I don’t believe it. ARGHHHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73