Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watch on Denver 7. At one point... can't remember exactly, but I think it was when the judge was imposing sentence, the camera zoomed in under CWs table. He was bouncing his left knee pretty hard. He finally wiped a tear off his cheek after his father's statement. I knew the effing coward wouldn't give a statement. I am sick to my stomach. Poor sweet Bella. Her Daddy. Her hero. Smashed something down on her face to the point it broke the skin that connects your lip to your gums & bit her tongue 4 times. Dear lord. Scratched buttocks.... tuft of blonde hair on the tank opening.... sick *advertiser censored* monster.
All of that and he broke down when talking about CeCe. I thought she might have fought. He is one really cold person. How did no one know he had a meanness in him?

This case is the epitome of Occam's Razor.

The pillowcases - I told my husband when they found the pillowcases in the trash, "Oh god maybe he smothered them!" It made sense at the time. There would have been saliva and blood (from Bella's tongue/lip).
I just can't even...

Wish I could go home sick from work for the rest of the day.
Yeah, I said the same thing initially. I backed off because it was such a stupid thing to lie about.

The fact that he is a moron really threw my thinking off.

Fooled by a fool.

I keep thinking of that Facebook post of the doll covered over. I feel like that was how he let her find the girls. I hope I'm wrong.
If she found the girls, there would have been a fight and injuries to CW. The theory the kids were killed after SW, sounds plausible? Shannan would have kissed the girls, first thing after coming home. She must have been asleep, IMO. (I'll see soon if that's correct. Maybe we will never know?) He maybe waited for her to fall asleep, maybe drugging her water, then killed the sleeping girls. Still don't know if she was strangled from behind or from the front. I don't know.

Just your token appology, about what I expected.

I still have some unanswered questions as to the extent of premeditation, and when those kids were killed.

I want to know when he sent that text message to his co worker about saying that he’d go out to the site that morning.

Smothering was a surprise.

The apparent lack of injuries on the kids when he shoved them in the tanks is also a bit surprising.

I thought they’d be more extensive than they appear to be.
I'm guessing he didn't think they could tell between smothering and strangling?

so if he texted his coworker about going to the anadarko site the night of the murders, i wonder how much premeditation there was? obviously it was premeditated, but did it all sort of "click" when he realized he had a location to dispose of the bodies and that set the plan in motion?

This case is the epitome of Occam's Razor.

The pillowcases - I told my husband when they found the pillowcases in the trash, "Oh god maybe he smothered them!" It made sense at the time. There would have been saliva and blood (from Bella's tongue/lip).
I just can't even...

I thought he smothered them from the moment the defence insisted that DNA be taken from the children's necks. They would only have done that if they knew his fingerprints wouldn't be found.

oh guys fox 4 Dallas reporter Hannah Battah did a synopsis of the story this morning and she actually stated that ShanAnn was murdered by Chris because she strangled the little girls :( it NEVER stated whether she did or didn't , it was very upsetting I don't have a link but I'm sure it can be found on you tube or their website, I hope I can say this .
Wow, I hope they recant that story, unbelievable

I heard something about a weekend meeting. I assumed the DA or the dense attorney had one and showed them the evidence. I would have to go back to listen through it again.
I do not believe CW's parents met with CW over the weekend. At least that was not what was said. They were able to meet with the DA's office, who provided information the parents never had access to before...I guess this translates to mean they are now convinced that he is guilty from the evidence. CW could have told them before the plea that he was truly guilty and did it. He chose to leave them in the dark. That said, I do not excuse their behavior in slamming SW shamelessly, throwing flames on the fire that has been burning for months now that SW was somehow not the best mother and a good and faithful wife. She may not have been perfect, but there has been zero evidence she was ever capable of these crimes. Her poor family to suffer through the indignity that CW's family helped perpetuate. CW is responsible and started this dumpster fire of innuendo and slandering of SW, a true and innocent victim, but there are many others who helped carry the torch IMO when there was no real evidence to give his ridiculous story credence. IMO

I recall a CW supporter posting here that SW was planning a romantic vacation for her and CW. Now we know it was CW planning a romantic vacation for him and NK. Looks like the podcasters had everything backwards. They were wrong about every single thing they have been saying. Not that we're surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012