Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no I just had a thought, will HLN break for commercials? I/we better have our back up live streams handy for those watching on TV!
Busting out a second device.

Alright hi tech here. Have HLN with the big screen recording, this device to post, and a second device for live streams.

ETA / bumping @PommyMommy ‘s list of streams
UPDATED:

LIVESTREAM LINKS
The Coloradoan Facebook:
NBC News:

CBS News:

The Denver Channel: Denver, Colorado Live Video Stream | thedenverchannel.com

Denver7 Facebook: Denver7

Greeley Tribune Facebook: Greeley Tribune

Denver7 Twitter: Denver7 News (@DenverChannel) | Twitter

Law & Crime Network:
Watch Live: Christopher Watts Sentencing Hearing for the Murder of His Wife and Daughters

TELEVISION
HLN Cable News Channel, 10 am MST – 3 hours

TV STREAMING (Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, etc.)
How to watch Denver7 on a streaming device like Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV

OK I might as well start now! Let me know if you want me to tag you! @Insomnia Momma @erik28

I'm on HLN, and if they go to commercial I'll go onto YouTube. Right now the panel (who I don't know their names but will add them as I find out). They are talking about Cindy.

Chris in the courtroom looking pretty nervous. Susan is on now.

They are in compliance with victims rights act.

Judge: Be mindful of your demeanor or you'll be kicked out and no electronic devices.

Proceedures: Prosecution presents evidence, then defense, then statements from victims rights act, then pros and def may argue, then CW can make statement

Photos from SW parents Rourke Ex 1-21.

Frank is up first.

Sad. Poor Frank. First time kids went to beach this year :(((. To CW but not looking at him. CW is slumped in seat. Frank calling him an evil monster and says CW treated them like trash. OMG so sad.

Now Frankie's lawyer reading his statement. CW cringing in background. So Sad.

I pray you never have a moment's peace.

I don't sleep because of you.

Now Sandy.

Thank you everyone for your support, Thanks NUA and the Thayers,

Shannan and the girls loved you with all their hears we trusted you we adored you. Ugh so sad she's crying. OMG So heartbreaking. Love Nana...

The Watts are about to talk. Don't want lieniency, no condoning crime, this should never have happened, they accept their son has done this, that their victims rights were upheld. They are sorry for the interviews.

They want a full confession. Good. CW will spend ever breath in atonement. Cindy up now.

Absolute horror families broken we will never get over, Pray for peace and healing, Bella reminded me of you, you were a good friend brother father and son, we still love you, ugh so sad I'm bawling. She turns around and said we forgive you son. CW still not looking up just shrinking down in seat.

Lawyer reading Ronnie's statement. I know CW loves his girls, beloved daughter in law, please confess Chris, as a father, I love you, today is your first step in finding peace we will never abandon you.

Rourke is up, defense declined evidence? Is that right?

Details of crime. Here we go:

Why and how? For what? Only CW knows. We won't recieve answers, CW won't tell truth, so

Defendant coldly calculated the murders. No one knows what was said, defendant strangled Shannan. Was not done in uncontrolled manner. No vicious bruising, no bones broken, no defensive wounds only injuries, finger marks on right side of neck.

Girls died from smothering. Why? Imagine the horror. Bella fought back. OMG. She bit her tongue.

Celeste had no injuries.

Calmly loaded bodies into truck. Was seen going back and fourth 3x. to truck.

texted coworker he will go to site, ensured he'd be alone, thought no one would find them. Didn't want them to be together.

Bella had scratches and hair was found on hatch,

CW acted normal at work. We watched as he lied in interviews...

Collateral victims and all the people who had to help with recovery, the coronor, ugh. For what? Why?

Motive was simple, wanted a fresh start to begin relationship with new love, SW texted him frantically trying to save relationship. CW ignored her and was texting Nicole. He made several phone calls, telling school girls wouldn't be at school. Cantacted realtor to sell house all the while texting with Nicole.

Why not get a divorce?? Justice demands maximum sentence. Consecutive. Plus Nico. All sentences maximum.

Powerful. Crying, I was shaking when he talked about the girls. Just awful what a monster. Unreal.

CW sorry, and devastated. OK. ugh

Judge: respect the decision, will accept plea bargain.

Senseless crime, vicious crime, despicable act of disposing of bodies. This is my 17th year and this is the most inhumane and vicious crime out of thousands, nothing less than max sentence would be appropriate. Life no parole consecutively...

(Looks like the Pod People were completely wrong how surprising.)

Court in recess. I'll start a new comment if there is anything else interesting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member