JOIN WEBSLEUTHS RADIO LIVE TODAY @ 2:00 PM EASTERN AS WE LOOK INTO THE TERRIFYING WORLD OF MEDICAL SERIAL KILLERS
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TODAY 2 PM EASTERN

Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #5

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by ColoGirl, Aug 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColoGirl

ColoGirl Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2018
  2. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

ATTENTION EVERYONE,

SHANANN'S THREAD WILL BE CLOSING AROUND TWELVE MIDNIGHT MOUNTAIN TIME AND WILL REOPEN ABOUT SEVEN THIRTY AM MOUNTAIN TIME.
    THANK YOU.

angelainwi, Jasper52, Hraefn and 20 others like this.
  3. SammiSleuthing

SammiSleuthing Well-Known Member

I'm so mixed about this. I said the same thing. "Oh, I was a nightmare to date. I put them through the wringer" I really wasn't, I didn't torture anyone, it was just hyperbole. Chris seems so passive so...I don't know.

The thing that actually stood out to me was it was just one very long MLM video. Even that shirt. I hate speaking ill of the dead, my God, I do and I'm so sorry. But I've been on the receiving end of this (haven't we all), those dumb wraps everyone was promoting to make you skinny....

But I just cringed through this whole video. Great, you met your dream husband, bought a house, you have kids, you live in Colorado, weekends are yours to go to concerts. Actually so much to do in Colorado, you just can't decide. All the upcoming trips, etc. I wish all of that means you are a truly happy person and maybe she was. But I don't think so. It's appearances and we all know how deceiving they can be.

Every MLM person I've encountered is exactly like this, with the same story. Before: Miserable. After: Rich, Happy, crazy successful!

Just my take away from this. Thanks for sharing, it was fascinating. And horrifically sad.

4. Seattle1

Seattle1 Well-Known Member

You are correct - your dues can't be disputed, and can result in a lien/foreclosure of your property depending on your state laws. However, there are so many things you can be dinged for. Suppose you painted your front door the approved color but used a different brand of paint that produced more of a shine. This could result in a fine if you do not correct paint job to the satisfaction of the HOA board that acts for the association. (This happened in my community when a neighbor didn't use "flat" paint at the recommendation of his painter. It went to court and the late charges assessed on the unpaid fine were reduced, but Arnie still had to repaint his door). If you can live without an HOA, consider yourself lucky!

5. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

Dear Everyone,

Please stop with the mentions of other Facebook pages. You are discussing what is being said on unapproved FB pages as if all that is being said is fact. That's not the case. I mean friend's FB and other family member's FB.
    The only Facebook accounts allowed to be discussed or linked to are Shanann's and Chris'. I know Shanann's has a live video so we know that is for certain her page. However, I have not confirmed his Facebook page yet or if he even has one.
    If you have found Chris' FB page please send it to me in a private message aka "conversation" and that way I can make sure we are linking to the right one.

6. margarita25

margarita25 Jessica Ridgeway. Never Forgotten.

Bringing this post forward from the last thread by Herad to respond to:

“Yes. They went together and she is the one who dropped her off at 2 am and the one who called the police the next day. (And Her name is spelled Nickole)“

-this makes me think N might have had a specific reason to be worried. Maybe more than just missing her appt? Did Shanann confide in her about something. Again, I wonder how she knew she missed her appt.

Did N go inside of just drop her off outside, do we know?

7. Poppyflower

Poppyflower Well-Known Member

I know the area well and it seemed every mom I knew was trying to sell you something...pampered chef, stick on nail polish, spices, easy to cook meal programs, weight loss programs, leggings, essential oils, special kid books, jewelry lines, protein meal replacement shakes, scentsy candles, stella and dot, tastefully simple....I would get SO many invites to these things...we were in the middle of nowhere but it felt like 90% of the moms I knew would gladly sell you something.

8. akazia1978

akazia1978 Well-Known Member

Someone asked on the last thread if kindergarten was full day, it was for my daughter about 6-7 years ago. Then it was only some schools, but I believe it's all of them nowadays...which is awesome for those of us struggling, because otherwise you can expect to pay a hefty chunk of change anywhere from 10-27k per year per child for after hours care, nannies etc.
    I worked at a private preschool purely for the waived childcare fees, because in no way working as a teacher could I cover 20-27k per year when she was little and making around 30k with a Masters degree as a single parent. I became a programmer in order to cross the six figure line and be able to survive in Colorado. Median income in my neighborhood is at 120k and climbing. It's not cheap here, and getting crazier since Google and Amazon are coming in. I believe that they were under severe stress....if my bank balance goes below 1k I get extremely stressed myself.

9. katie565

katie565 Well-Known Member

I think CW’s Fbook was closed a week before any of this happened. I did post his twitter account last night though. Do you want it?

WonderMore, Desdemona81 and turanna25 like this.
  10. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

Wow! Glad we're old and in an older neighborhood and only have the dues to worry about! Dictating the color of paint on the front door is a tad ridiculous. If that's what happened to the Watts, I wonder why the neighbors haven't spoken up about it in support.

11. Poppyflower

Poppyflower Well-Known Member

The public schools I know in that area have both full and half day kindy options.

zencompass and bluesneakers like this.
  12. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

Every MLM person I've encountered is exactly like this, with the same story. Before: Miserable. After: Rich, Happy, crazy successful!

This is so true.....I literally get embarrassed for the MLM people I know that post their craziness. The people that post like that must not have any real friends to tell them to knock it off.

13. PommyMommy

PommyMommy Well-Known Member

A close friend said she dropped off Watts at home about 2 a.m. Monday when they got home from a work trip. She saw her go inside.

She said the two friends were supposed to meet later in the day, but Watts didn't answer her phone.

“I called her and texted her several times," Watts' friend said. "I knew she had a doctor's appointment that morning because she’s pregnant. She didn’t show up for it … and I was even more concerned."

Watts' friend said she called police on Monday and walked through the house with officers as they did a welfare check.

Pregnant woman, 2 daughters reported missing in Frederick

14. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

I'm really upset to hear her friends are doing a special Thrive promotion for her. Even the friend Nikole who alterted LE and was the last person to see her alive (CW)

I find this reprehensible that they are using her name to continue to promote this garbage and assure everyone int he pyramid scheme gets their commission.

Why not just a GoFundMe for her family's funeral costs?

That way all the money goes directly to her family and quickly for them to use for those expenses that are going to pop up real soon

I'm just outraged over these parasites that were "friends" and the Le-Vel company. Disgusting

15. SammiSleuthing

I gotta tell you, I've been guilty of being one of those friends. I wasn't close enough, because if I was, I would find the words, no matter how hard it was, to gently let them know they are alienating people.

But this friend/acquaintance got wrapped up in a MLM and her Instagram/Twitter/Facebook was overrun. It was like a cult. The only people who liked all her crap were other people selling it. It was freaky and lasted 6 months.

God only knows how much money she lost. But, pouf, it disappeared and she is back. I feel bad for these people but, yes, just like you, really annoyed.

16. SammiSleuthing

I'm sorry, I'm new here (and thoroughly obsessed!).

Is it okay to ask for a link to Nikole's FB? I can probably find it, I guess I'm being lazy. Sorry if this breaking the rules. I'm still brushing up on everything. Thanks much.

HAshleyK84 likes this.
  17. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

We live on and acreage so we don’t have to deal with it, but I have a friend who lives in a new subdivision in MN and their HOA won’t allow company work trucks parked in the street, garage doors can’t be left open for more than 1 hour, planters & flower pots have to be certain colors they even have a list of approved flowers/plants/shrubs that can planted. The rules are never ending.

18. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris #JeSuisUrsa

Very interesting that the friend didn't try the husband before police, didn't try to call his work. Wouldn't you .. unless you thought he was a monster?

19. PommyMommy

PommyMommy Well-Known Member

Hi Sammi and welcome! The only Facebook accounts allowed to be discussed or linked to are Shanann's and Chris'. You can sleuth anyone you want, just don't talk about it here. :)

20. I completely agree Herat. Awful. Speaks to the nature of the marketing ploys and worse yet the lack of discretion on the friends part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.