Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know he had to text co-work before SW got home from airport. He was lying in wait for her. .. I couldn't breath when I heard that. Reminded how CW demonstrated dupers delight 24 hours later, he was giddy over his evil act.

I absolutely agree he was lying in wait for her. It breaks my heart even more but I think the girls were already dead before Shanann came home. Since he lies so much, no one can ever believe any account he might give as to the order.

There's a rumor of a letter he wrote back the week he was in NC, that if something happened to him to look at Shanann. My thoughts are he was planning this out by the time he was in NC and was setting things up to his family to cast suspicion on Shanann if something bad happened. I think this man is a full-blown psychopath.

JMO

I cannot judge CW's parents for saying they forgive him. He is their son, and always will be no matter what he has done. Forgiving him does not condone, excuse, or exonerate his actions, and his parents will suffer greatly due to what their son did. The choice of forgiveness is up to each individual. It is often a very difficult journey. IMO that choice should be respected.

I can't respect a forgiveness journey that took about 48 hours after deciding he did indeed slaughter his babies. Nope, can't do it.

I don't understand, folks. I asked this at the beginning. Why not divorce? I'm back to that.

The DA mentioned it. I wish the judge had so future annihilators would maybe listen?

Perhaps he couldn't face his wife being upset. But why the kids? How is death preferable?
A clean slate and freedom.

No child support.

Financial freedom.

No responsibilities.

A brand new life.

Fortunately he will get nothing that he hoped for, and will live the rest of his life in misery.

Hopefully it is a long one.

What letter are we talking about? Any one have a link?

It's very short and appears consistent with his handwriting. It simply says "To Whom it may concern, If anyone gets this letter, I would never do anything to hurt myself or my children or my wife. If anything happens to me, please investigate my wife. Chris Watts"

So significant, that even in this letter he comes first.

ETA - it was dated 8/6/18

)*(&*&*@^^&%!@&*!^@^((*&(*&(

Shoving them through the hole.

I can't with this. I thought I could, I wanted to know, but I'm just sitting at my desk losing my s*&^.
Right? Forcing their tiny little bodies into those hatches just brings another level of horror. He never, ever loved those girls. No way he could have done that if he had.

Wanting to be with someone forever, after a month of dating and willing to kill your family over it? WTH?

This is the part that does not ring true to me. The girlfriend talks of taking things slowly, how she barely knew him etc., yet he was moving so quickly he murdered four people in cold blood in his hurry to start his new life.

I hope this sends a clear message to all potential family annihlators only interested in their own selfish desires. You are not above law. You will not get away with it. Is it truly worth it to try? If you really can’t save your marriage, just simply walk away. In the words of Sharon Rocha, Lacey Peterson’s mother , "Divorce was always an option, not murder!"

I don't understand, folks. I asked this at the beginning. Why not divorce? I'm back to that.

The DA mentioned it. I wish the judge had so future annihilators would maybe listen?

Perhaps he couldn't face his wife being upset. But why the kids? How is death preferable?

It really defies all logic. Even when you come upon something that a disordered person might find reasonable, it falls apart when you consider the consequences of being caught.

Paying Child Support is better than LWOP/Death
Looking like a jerk is better than LWOP/Death
Not having a million affairs is better than LWOP/Death
Staying in an unhappy marriage is better than LWOP/Death

In the end, I think we have to throw the above out the window and accept that to some people, after much though, LWOP/Death is worth the risk. Which is terrifying.

The letter says he would never do anything to hurt the girls to and if anything happens to him to investigate Shanann. This guy is a moron.

Yes, and no (about him being a moron & writing the letter). I mean, he IS a moron alright - but he used the letter pre meditatively to place doubt in people's minds.

Last edited:
I watched CW the entire time his mom and dad gave statements and I never saw one tear. He never looked up. The camera moves away from him a few times so maybe in those few moments he dropped a tear but I seen none.
I saw them when his parents finished their statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz