AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
James was shot through the door. Denise got up to see what was going on and was shot but not mortality. Jayme was being sexually assaulted and Denise made it to the phone (or had it on her) and called 911. The perpetrator saw this and heard someone say help. He kicked the phone away. Took Jayme. Denise died before LE got there. Might explain the mattress being taken out of the house for evidence. I can’t see where the chair fit in. Unless the perpetrator tied her up in it. She got loose as Jayme was being hurt and got to her phone, perpetrator heard or saw and shot her, kicking the phone away and quickly took Jayme. Speculation only.
If they thought sexual assault that night against anyone why didn’t they take the mattress til a second sweep with fresh eyes weeks later?

On the dispatch entry it says 'the door had been kicked in and the male down had answered the door'. I wonder why James didn't arm himself with one of his guns when he heard this commotion at the door? If someone was trying to break in wouldn't he have grabbed his gun before going to see what was happening?

everyone thinks they know what they would do if something goes wrong. that all disappears in the moment for most I think. I think it was startling and he just reacted.

James was shot through the door. Denise got up to see what was going on and was shot but not mortality. Jayme was being sexually assaulted and Denise made it to the phone (or had it on her) and called 911. The perpetrator saw this and heard someone say help. He kicked the phone away. Took Jayme. Denise died before LE got there. Might explain the mattress being taken out of the house for evidence. I can’t see where the chair fit in. Unless the perpetrator tied her up in it. She got loose as Jayme was being hurt and got to her phone, perpetrator heard or saw and shot her, kicking the phone away and quickly took Jayme. Speculation only.

That makes a lot of sense - especially the context for removing the mattress.

I don't know, is why I am asking. if a state joins Canada with only a line on a map separating is there not a exemption with a certain ID? like where NY boarders Canada i thought there were ids that would allow crossing and I'm not sure how much would be ask about a child too young for a DL, but i don't really know. laws about boarder crossing is one of the things that IMO only matter to people that are concerned about being legal and if a person will kill I'm not so sure they would be worried about how legal they were being.

I am aware of exemptions in the case of children who go to school in one country and live in another, however, said exemption obviously wouldn’t apply to Jayme. I live in a Canadian Border state no passport = no entry.

On the dispatch entry it says 'the door had been kicked in and the male down had answered the door'. I wonder why James didn't arm himself with one of his guns when he heard this commotion at the door? If someone was trying to break in wouldn't he have grabbed his gun before going to see what was happening?
Depends where the gun was, what he was doing when it began and where he was in relation to the guns... maybe guns and ammo were locked up separately? Maybe in the garage or basement? Maybe it crossed his mind but he didn’t have time? Maybe he was getting up to get a gun and didn’t make it... who knows.

I don't know, is why I am asking. if a state joins Canada with only a line on a map separating is there not a exemption with a certain ID? like where NY boarders Canada i thought there were ids that would allow crossing and I'm not sure how much would be ask about a child too young for a DL, but i don't really know. laws about boarder crossing is one of the things that IMO only matter to people that are concerned about being legal and if a person will kill I'm not so sure they would be worried about how legal they were being.

Canada is just like the US where foreigners have to provide passport to enter the country. Visitors are asked questions about the reason for the visit, the duration, how much pocket money they have, proof that accompanying children belong with the parents, and proof of employment. Foreigners with criminal convictions can be refused entry depending on the prison sentence and reason for conviction. Mexico is probably the same, especially with the new border wall and recent caravans from South America.

I highly doubt that Jayme has been taken out of the country.

IF Jayme was the goal, it makes tragic sense to eliminate the two people who launch the first search for her.... striking in the middle of the night would give them HOURS to get away with her.... guessing they hadn't counted on the 911 call.... think how far they might've gotten if no one knew anything was amiss until people at work and school became concerned....

It's horrifying to think what happened that frightful Sunday night...

I was just looking at an exterior shot of the Closs home . . . again . . . Notice the grass, to the right of the driveway . . . Doesn’t that look like tire marks? I’m wondering if someone drove up on the lawn to be closer to that front door the night of the murder.

If so, they also could have been made by LE . . . Have we talked about this previously on a thread?

I don't have a link handy, but there are a few showing a silver mini van driving across the front lawn and also parked up by the deck. I believe the marks you are seeing were from LE.

I also wonder if the mattress wasn't taken cause she soiled it.
if I heard gun shots and my parents, I don't think I would have had any control over my bodily fluids at 35, nonless at 13
So why would they take it if she soiled? Just to test for what? What would it prove besides she wet?

Canada is just like the US where foreigners have to provide passport to enter the country. Visitors are asked questions about the reason for the visit, the duration, how much pocket money they have, proof that accompanying children belong with the parents, and proof of employment. Foreigners with criminal convictions can be refused entry depending on the prison sentence and reason for conviction. Mexico is probably the same, especially with the new border wall and recent caravans from South America.

I highly doubt that Jayme has been taken out of the country.
Hi, all. This case is quite the conundrum, isn't it. Just wanted to say my boyfriend and I and my 8 year old niece were crossing the border coming back into the US. They asked us a question and my boyfriend gave a "smart as_" answer. They put all three of us in the tiny little room (about the size of a toll booth) and left us there for several hours alone. My niece was scared to death. They never searched us and never asked us any more questions and eventually came back and said you can go now. My boyfriend asked them what that was all about and they said we are very suspicious of a sports car with Florida plates, as they are often drug smugglers. However, this was coming back not going in. I have found (living very close to the Canadian border for many years) they are much more suspicious coming back into the US rather than going into Canada. We have never been stopped for more than a moment going to Canada. However, I don't think he took her to Canada. My opinion is that he got out of that area very fast. All MOO.

By the way, even though I have been a member since around 2007 this will be my 100th post. YAAY!!! Thanks to everyone who has come up with such well thought theories. Katt

Happening now in S.C. - may or may not be related:
"The York County Sheriff's Office said it was helping serve warrants on suspects wanted out of Wisconsin who barricaded themselves in a mobile home."
York County Sheriff (@YCSO_SC) | Twitter

edit - South Carolina not North C.
Very interesting, thanks for finding that, Mama Sleuth. Even if not related, it will be news for those of us in Wisconsin and Minnesota since says they have warrants for armed robbery in both states.

IF Jayme was the goal, it makes tragic sense to eliminate the two people who launch the first search for her.... striking in the middle of the night would give them HOURS to get away with her.... guessing they hadn't counted on the 911 call.... think how far they might've gotten if no one knew anything was amiss until people at work and school became concerned....

It's horrifying to think what happened that frightful Sunday night...

It's challenging to think that the goal was anyone or anything other than Jayme. Without that lucky 911 phone call, this would have gone unnoticed until sometime later the following day. That is a lot of time to get away. However, it also means that the suspect had a lot less time than planned, and that this person was able to very easily and quickly leave the scene with Jayme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg