AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a pic of what looks to me like the edge of the door still attached broken. I wonder about the rest of the door. media got photos of so much, like the glass door being taken away, where did the large part of the wood door go and media not get photos of? surely LE took it away broken, intact, just little pieces, how did it get removed unseen?
I wondered about the front door also. No pictures of removal. I think it probably was in pieces.

I might have missed a couple of interviews. I remember the sister called, initially the time was 8pm then at some point it became 10pm but did she say in the interview that everyone was home?

I might have missed a couple of interviews. I remember the sister called, initially the time was 8pm then at some point it became 10pm but did she say in the interview that everyone was home?
If I remember correctly the sister who lives in Barron said she had text Denise around 8:00 and the other sister said she had spoken to her on phone around 10:00 and everything was fine

That is my best theory. It checks off every box for me.

I see absolutely no reason to discount the neighbors who said they heard 2 shots at 12:30 (the time was even corrected by the Sheriff, as the clock was a few minutes fast). I believe that these were the shots that took out James. I believe these shots were heard by the neighbors because they occurred while the suspect(s) was standing outside on the porch. From this point on, I believe the suspect(s) completely lost control of the victims. I believe Denise either fought back or ran and barricaded herself in a room of the house and Jayme was either in there with her, or she hid somewhere else. I think it took the perps awhile to get into that room, and once they did, Denise was killed. I suspect that it was Jayme who made the 911 call and she either dropped it or it got thrown as they were dragging her out. I also believe Jayme was taken simply because the suspect(s) realized 911 had been called and because they are locals, they knew how quicky LE would respond. They didn't dare get caught firing another shot, so they had no option but to take Jayme and kill her elsewhere.

I believe the motive was robbery, but they lost control of the seen to such an extent that there was never time to ransack the house. And yep...I believe the suspects were probably hopped up on meth.

And that is all I have to say about that.
I don't know if I believe that they were hopped up on Meth at the time... The crime scene seems too clean.. by clean I mean they left little to no evidence of who they are...I would think that someone on Meth wouldn't think that they couldn't afford another shot and decide to take Jayme somewhere else to shoot her... Someone hopped up on meth would be more impulsive than that. It is possible, but I feel like if they were hopped up on Meth the scene would have been messier in my opinion

An interesting look at home invasions. The more you read about them, the more I'm worried this may have been random.
Providence man recounts violent home invasion
I feel if it had been completely random that the local police wouldn't have been so quick to be sure the public was not in danger. I believe that there was something telling the police it was personal, i'm just not sure what

This is so true. How is it known for sure that James as well as Jayme were home at 10pm ?
One of the aunts spoke to Denise and said everyone was home . Is she assuming everyone was home? Did she hear James and Jayme ?
Did Denise specifically say everyone was home ?
If James was coming back home and was shot entering the house that changes a lot of theories.
Also LE said they “ believe “ Jayme was home during the crime . Not certain , but they “believe.”
If Jayme was not home during the crime that changes a lot of theories also . JMO.
One way or another, when I talk to my family on the phone, they end up being aware of whether my husband would is home or not, just in general conversation or through side conversations that inevitably happen when someone in the house with you asks a question or asks you to pass on a message to the caller. Could have been as simple as Denise saying something like, “we just finished a late dinner and then we all watched a movie/show.”

There are two sisters. There was a text at 8 and a call at 10 if I remember correctly.

This is so true. How is it known for sure that James as well as Jayme were home at 10pm ?
One of the aunts spoke to Denise and said everyone was home . Is she assuming everyone was home? Did she hear James and Jayme ?
Did Denise specifically say everyone was home ?
If James was coming back home and was shot entering the house that changes a lot of theories.
Also LE said they “ believe “ Jayme was home during the crime . Not certain , but they “believe.”
If Jayme was not home during the crime that changes a lot of theories also . JMO.
Denise said everyone was home I'm assuming. Jayme did have a phone call with a friend, so I guess she said she was at home then.

As far as James goes, the fact that he was likely facing the door would be a good indication that he was answering it.

Denise said everyone was home I'm assuming. Jayme did have a phone call with a friend, so I guess she said she was at home then.

As far as James goes, the fact that he was likely facing the door would be a good indication that he was answering it.
Where was it reported that Jayme conversed with a friend that night? If true, this is something I missed.

It hasn't. James' brother said early that he'd been shot through the door and a local reporter stated that the door was riddled with holes (Note: I don't think that article has ever been shared).

Jayme Closs search leads police to ask hunters to look out for possible clues for missing Wisconsin teen

"With no suspects, no sighting of the child and scarce physical evidence one month after the murders, Barron police are scrutinizing the few clues they have, starting with the mysterious 911 call and a front door riddled with bullet holes."

It's been posted quite a few times.

As far as James goes, the fact that he was likely facing the door would be a good indication that he was answering it.[/QUOTE
Although, the perps in the Connecticut home invasion, after seeing the family in the store parking lot, followed them home, cased the home and came back late at night and broke into the home through a basement window. So there is merit in following that line of thinking to see if it was possible here. Seems it wasn't.

This case is almost exactly like Jennifer short case... two parents killed quickly. Girl taken... close to no info or link. .. maybe a truck ...

I was always curious who had Denise phone.
When first shots fired ?? A lot people sleep with phone on YouTube Or Netflix.., would think be hard for anyone to get to phone if in kitchen ?? If jayme has in bed that would make sense. ??

I don't know if I believe that they were hopped up on Meth at the time... The crime scene seems too clean.. by clean I mean they left little to no evidence of who they are...I would think that someone on Meth wouldn't think that they couldn't afford another shot and decide to take Jayme somewhere else to shoot her... Someone hopped up on meth would be more impulsive than that. It is possible, but I feel like if they were hopped up on Meth the scene would have been messier in my opinion

some people are hyper aware on meth. not all, but some are. I don't know what makes the difference from one person to another, some are dirty and sloppy, others are meticulous, seems extremes in behavior either way.

This case is almost exactly like Jennifer short case... two parents killed quickly. Girl taken... close to no info or link. .. maybe a truck ...
I have also said it is just like the Short case. Also, if any of you have ever read the Joseph E Duncan confession on the Fifth Nail, he describes how he just saw Shasta and her mother one day while driving. He watched the house and even did a trial run the night before to see if dog would bark . He then goes into detail about what his biggest threats were before breaking in. He is most worried about the father having a gun. If Jayme was the target from a stranger, I just feel like the perp kind of took the same things into account and that is why he shot James right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54