GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we ever going to see the police/media follow-up on the blind woman's email regarding the Anadarko employee's wife who may have had an affair with CW as well? I disregarded the email initially, as it was hard to read, but (as someone mentioned in the last thread) it caught my attention when I read the forensic detective's report on CW's cell phone and "secret calculator app." Given that the strange email mentioned that app specifically before the documents were ever made public, there's likely some truth to it (MOO).

Email is on Discovery Page 132.
Forensic mention of calculator app is on Discovery Page 2078.

Edited to add that there is no further mention of the email or the name referenced within in the rest of the discovery pages.

(Mods please delete if this sleuthing is not allowed by TOS.)
That jumped out at me as well. From what you can make out of the email it sounded very derogatory to the female in question; definitely sensed some nastiness there in the descriptions of how she slept with half the company, etc. So I was skeptical of the source and reasoning for it. But what are the odds that he stumbled upon this secret calculator app on his own? Even if he didn't have an affair with that woman, I wonder if he learned about the app through her or through someone else she used it with that he maybe worked with?

Personally I think he threw them in a dumpster someplace.

The stuffed animals and blankets.

That's possible, but why did he need to get rid of the stuffed animals? Was he planning to use them to throw people off? Did he run out of time and they were left in his truck and he had to ditch them somewhere on his way home? I don't believe CW's explanation that they must have "blown away" in the wind when the trash bags and sheet were all found in the field and those things are lighter weight than stuffed animals.

That's possible, but why did he need to get rid of the stuffed animals? Was he planning to use them to throw people off? Did he run out of time and they were left in his truck and he had to ditch them somewhere on his way home? I don't believe CW's explanation that they must have "blown away" in the wind when the trash bags and sheet were all found in the field and those things are lighter weight than stuffed animals.

Why did he even BRING the stuffed animals? His disorganization in his crime is crazy.

On another note, re: the alleged TB affair. Not that it really matters (it’s just interesting in getting a fuller picture of the months leading up to Aug), why can’t the police just do a little basic recon work to confirm this affair? Like cross checking the dates TB says they met with CW’s whereabouts, doing electronic searches in his phone, the secret calendar, TB’s phone, etc. Given all LE was able to find with so much else it doesn’t seem too hard to corroborate TBs story. I guess maybe it’s just not relevant enough (?)

Ok, I'm asking this NOT for the purpose of sleuthing. What is NK's birthday?

I ask because she mentions giving police a bunch of things CW gave her, including a handwritten birthday card. I thought I saw her birthday was in March but would need to look again. I wish the document had a word find function!

RSBM. I apologize if someone else was able to answer more quickly than I and this ends up being a duplication of posts, but... NK's birthday was July 3 (1988), per page 533 of the discovery docs (Discovery page 600): "SA CODER then informed CHRIS we already knew all about his girlfriend, 'NIKKI´ (later identified as NICHOL 'NIKKI´ KESSINGER (Age 30: 07/03/1988))."

I think it was too but it did not look like there would be a dumpster there, wasn't that near the tanks?
But that is what I think he did,,,,chucked them some other place.
There's mention of a stop CW made enroute to Cervi that morning in the Discovery docs, at a construction site that would have had dumpsters available. (Page 276 of the doc, Discovery page 321) It's mentioned elsewhere within the discovery, too, but must be called something other than 'dumpster' ~ I distinctly remember reading about it, and making a mental note that he likely dumped items at this location; utterly dumbfounded (and equally grateful) that he didn't gather other condemning evidence, like SW's phone, purse, etc., to toss at the same time, tbh.

After just re-reading part of the discovery docs i am wondering if CW agreed to go on a trip with SW for the weekend (surprising to her since he had been so distant while they were away in NC) and at first was going to have an 'accident' occur in the mountains around Aspen/ but after Saturday nights hot date with NK he couldn't wait any longer to be able to be single

About the toys/blankets - were they random toys and blankets or were they the girls comforters ? Many kids have a blanket and/or toy they cannot/will not sleep without.

If they were favourites and he threw them away then he just gets more heartless than I ever thought possible. These comforters are extensions of the little ones, best loved and always well worn. I don't know any parent who could part with such keep sakes. My teenage sons "best friends" sit proudly in their rooms, threadbare but happy - full of happy memories for them and us as parents.

After just re-reading part of the discovery docs i am wondering if CW agreed to go on a trip with SW for the weekend (surprising to her since he had been so distant while they were away in NC) and at first was going to have an 'accident' occur in the mountains around Aspen/ but after Saturday nights hot date with NK he couldn't wait any longer to be able to be single
Maybe he did only plan of killing Shanann at first, but then he had a weekend with the kids and had to get a baby sitter and had to be home at 10pm and didn't like being a single parent so much.

There's mention of a stop CW made enroute to Cervi that morning in the Discovery docs, at a construction site that would have had dumpsters available. (Page 276 of the doc, Discovery page 321) It's mentioned elsewhere within the discovery, too, but must be called something other than 'dumpster' ~ I distinctly remember reading about it, and making a mental note that he likely dumped items at this location; utterly dumbfounded (and equally grateful) that he didn't gather other condemning evidence, like SW's phone, purse, etc., to toss at the same time, tbh.

Yes- he leaves all of this other important stuff at the house! It speaks to a totally crazed mindset I think. He was irrational in so many ways in those awful moments. It is incredibly disturbing that he searched for the Metallica lyrics later that morning. Again, a crazed and demonic-like mindset going on IMO.

He didn't provide any information that couldn't be gleaned from photos and info available online.

I personally don't believe him. Moo.
I don’t believe him either. I think if there was something to it over a 10 month (!!) period, LE would know, care more, and put it in Discovery. Where are his formal/phone carrier phone and text records for 10 months to prove anything. BS.

Yes- he leaves all of this other important stuff at the house! It speaks to a totally crazed mindset I think. He was irrational in so many ways in those awful moments. It is incredibly disturbing that he searched for the Metallica lyrics later that morning. Again, a crazed and demonic-like mindset going on IMO.
I think he just ran out of time due to SW flight delay. Then ran out of time again when people started blowing up his phone and calling police.

Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member