GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think he threw them in a dumpster someplace.

The stuffed animals and blankets.

It had been stated here, that CW's truck did stop at some estate.
Perhaps he placed these items in a bumpster, where contents went to landfill.

Wouldn't it be just great, if someone from this estate, comes up, and states "These were placed in my bin, and as in great condition, I removed and kept them".:D:D

About the toys/blankets - were they random toys and blankets or were they the girls comforters ? Many kids have a blanket and/or toy they cannot/will not sleep without.

If they were favourites and he threw them away then he just gets more heartless than I ever thought possible. These comforters are extensions of the little ones, best loved and always well worn. I don't know any parent who could part with such keep sakes. My teenage sons "best friends" sit proudly in their rooms, threadbare but happy - full of happy memories for them and us as parents.
I thought the idea was that she would not have left without the blankies so he had to get rid of them one way or another. Do I have that wrong? Are those blankies the same ones that SW would have wanted in the backpacks Monday morning? Had she not been murdered, that is.

We might. She’s actually been pretty smart about this, waging her vicious attacks and spreading her lies from the anonymity of the Internet.

It’s been incredibly effective, and that’s very unfortunate. Part of her effectiveness is that there is a contingent of people out there who actually want to believe her nonsense.

She’s filling their need to “put Shanann in her place,” or something.
Yep, every time MRS said "we have a source extremely close to the family", we all know who it was. But the parents were probably on call for info tidbits against SW too.

I thought the idea was that she would not have left without the blankies so he had to get rid of them one way or another. Do I have that wrong? Are those blankies the same ones that SW would have wanted in the backpacks Monday morning? Had she not been murdered, that is.
Yes, I think it's more that he tried as far as possible to make it seem that this is what Shanann would have taken for the girls were she going to lie low for a while with an unknown friend. You can take duplicates of medicine and a burner phone but not replacement blankies.

Last edited:
That's possible, but why did he need to get rid of the stuffed animals? Was he planning to use them to throw people off? Did he run out of time and they were left in his truck and he had to ditch them somewhere on his way home? I don't believe CW's explanation that they must have "blown away" in the wind when the trash bags and sheet were all found in the field and those things are lighter weight than stuffed animals.

I think, CW planned that it would be thought SW ran away with the kids, taking the stuffed animals and blankets, all with them.
Later, CW disposed of them, probably in a dumpster, while traveling past with his truck.

There's mention of a stop CW made enroute to Cervi that morning in the Discovery docs, at a construction site that would have had dumpsters available. (Page 276 of the doc, Discovery page 321) It's mentioned elsewhere within the discovery, too, but must be called something other than 'dumpster' ~ I distinctly remember reading about it, and making a mental note that he likely dumped items at this location; utterly dumbfounded (and equally grateful) that he didn't gather other condemning evidence, like SW's phone, purse, etc., to toss at the same time, tbh.

Thanks for quoting pages.
I agree, with you Factoria, this is possibly CW's place where he dumped items.

Did anyone catch the text from Aug 9 where SW asks if Cw can be there with her to drop Bella off at school for her first day of kindergarten that next Monday? But then his texts with coworkers the evening of the 12th that he is planning to be in the oil fields that Monday morning instead with no mention of needing to be back by a certain time to be there for his daughter. It is more evidence IMO that these murders were completely premeditated and he already knew Bella wouldn’t be attending school that next morning.

I remember reading that CW drove SW's Lexus to the birthday party Sunday afternoon. I was wondering exactly where he parked it in the garage when he got back. Was it in the same spot? That could indicate premeditation too, as he would need room to back his truck up and load the bodies.

I remember the first 6 episode of MRS were fair and balanced. Then, suddenly they turned on SW and tore her a new one. They had watch parties to go through her videos and tear her apart, every nuance every thing she said meant she could have been a killer.
I guess it's OK to talk about MRS even though they are apparently defunct, or had a mean girl duel, whatever. For another 6 episodes or so they ragged on SW.
Anyway, I wonder when the CW family first started collaborating (IMO) with the anti-Shan'ann faction thru the podcasts. Actually starting it instead of collaborating, IMO

It remains to be seen if they will “take the hint” or not.

They appeared to actually show some awareness during the sentencing, when they referenced the optics of their media interviews.

Their statement seemed to acknowledge his guilt, even if other aspects of their statement left a lot to be desired (putting it lightly).

Discovery was damaging, and the upcoming data release will likely be even worse for them.

We’ll see how they respond to all of this, but I fully expect to see them in upcoming documentaries and television news magazine episodes.

We'll see. I really wasn't impressed with their sentencing statements. It seemed to be too much about optics and them trying to salvage their appearance. But I suppose no matter what they said it would be hard to reconcile with their previous statements. And their actions against SW and their grandchildren revealed in the discovery documents are just disgusting.
They could have killed CeCe or Bella with nuts. It wasn't just a petty difference of opinion about rules, it was a dangerous game they were playing to try to make a point and be right (and they were so very wrong). I feel like their actions and SW's declaration that they would never see the children again was a big part of CW's motivation to murder the children too.
Had he only murdered SW and somehow gotten away with telling people she ran away his parents would have eventually exposed the girls to nuts, since they thought SW was lying about that. So he probably felt like he couldn't keep "these kids" as he constantly called them. He couldn't admit to his parents that his kids actually had some health issues and were not perfect. I think there were other things too (like NK's not wanting a man with kids and the fact that it really was a lot of work for him to take care of the kids on his own) but CW's family played a part in his thinking IMO. I doubt they realize that though. I guess we will see what they have to say next. Maybe they will surprise me and admit they were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph