The Doe Network, Part 2: Who is Princess Blue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: LionRun is making a records request for the ME report. HURRAY!!! Thanks so much for doing this, and I'm anxious to read the report. It may well answer a lot of our questions, or at least allow us to see what "page" the ME was on when they did the exam.

I wanted to post this site - it's a great indicator of artist's sketches compared to the actual missing/UID's photo. IMO, we really can't place a lot of stock in the sketch and a real photo when comparing. Artist could be way off, or right on the money.

http://www.angelfire.com/blues/meyahna/in_memory/index.album/sarah-rae-boehm-recon?i=2

I agree Jaded. sometimes the artist has very little to work with, and of course some may be more gifted at recons. That is why I focus on what I would imagine the things that are hard to get wrong might be. If I see a recon I look at the jaw line and its structure. I look at the basic shape of the face and try to imagine the actual bone structure. And, I look at the width of the forehead and the spacing the the eyes. I pay little attention to the exact color/tone of the skin, I pay little attention to the lips(maybe just a little concerning the width), facial expression, and basically anything of the, "soft tissue" nature. And, still there is lots of room for mis-identification.

Note: I am soooo sorry; but, I can't fax from my computer! My program is not installed correctly, and I cannot seem to fix it. Can anyone fax the info? I have a letter all typed up and ready to go for your convenience.

Lion

Lion, I can FAX it for you (well us..LOL)

I agree Jaded. sometimes the artist has very little to work with, and of course some may be more gifted at recons. That is why I focus on what I would imagine the things that are hard to get wrong might be. If I see a recon I look at the jaw line and its structure. I look at the basic shape of the face and try to imagine the actual bone structure. And, I look at the width of the forehead and the spacing the the eyes. I pay little attention to the exact color/tone of the skin, I pay little attention to the lips(maybe just a little concerning the width), facial expression, and basically anything of the, "soft tissue" nature. And, still there is lots of room for mis-identification.

Note: I am soooo sorry; but, I can't fax from my computer! My program is not installed correctly, and I cannot seem to fix it. Can anyone fax the info? I have a letter all typed up and ready to go for your convenience.

Lion

Oh hi guys! My hell week is over and I am back, lol. Gotta love when the report cards are due and I have 138 students and essays to grade. :silenced:

ANYHOOOOOOO, I got a memo today that the ring company JOSTENS is coming in tomorrow so that the Sophomores can begin to think about the class rings that they're getting next february.

I can't wait!!! I am going to ask a million bazillion questions and take pics and even try rings on! What do I ask? Should I bring up PB? SHould I bring pictures? haha can you tell I am excited?

BTW with the map, this is info I've been after for awhile, and I am so grateful for all of you and the great legwork you've done so far. AMAZING, truly amazing. I have had a better picture of the site, and it may lead to clues for our investigation. I would like to take some of your suggestions and make some calls; please let me know who is doing what so that we can all be organized.

Thanks! *mwah* blow kiss to you all
MG

I faxed the info.

ETA: Sorry I didn't see the previous offer. I have been on a phone conference for work, and found a site that allows free faxing, so I just sent it. If it doesn't make it there we'll need a backup plan. The info required is in my post with the ME info.

bbs... heading out to the supermarket.... when I come back, I'll have more questions listed for Jostens rings!

MG

Lion, I can FAX it for you (well us..LOL)

Thank you so much, RKnowley:). Richandfamous emailed me back and said that she would do it. If for some reason she is not able to, can we still take you up on your kind offer?

Lion

Oh hi guys! My hell week is over and I am back, lol. Gotta love when the report cards are due and I have 138 students and essays to grade. :silenced:

ANYHOOOOOOO, I got a memo today that the ring company JOSTENS is coming in tomorrow so that the Sophomores can begin to think about the class rings that they're getting next february.

I can't wait!!! I am going to ask a million bazillion questions and take pics and even try rings on! What do I ask? Should I bring up PB? SHould I bring pictures? haha can you tell I am excited?

BTW with the map, this is info I've been after for awhile, and I am so grateful for all of you and the great legwork you've done so far. AMAZING, truly amazing. I have had a better picture of the site, and it may lead to clues for our investigation. I would like to take some of your suggestions and make some calls; please let me know who is doing what so that we can all be organized.

Thanks! *mwah* blow kiss to you all
MG

Welcome back, friend:blowkiss:!

Lion

Good news:

Fax Status: Success!

Your 1-page fax to Harris County Medical Examiner has been delivered successfully.
(The page count does not include the cover page.)

I put a post on someoneknowsme.com (post at the link so I don't have to retype) regarding the public records request I submitted to the Harris Cty. ME's office. I'm getting ready to leave for work, but could someone follow-up on that post and PM me. I'm hoping that I get a call from the ME's office with the cost and we can get this report in the mail and take a look at it.
Thanks all and have a fantastic night!

Best sleuthing vibes to you all!!

I put a post on someoneknowsme.com (post at the link so I don't have to retype) regarding the public records request I submitted to the Harris Cty. ME's office. I'm getting ready to leave for work, but could someone follow-up on that post and PM me. I'm hoping that I get a call from the ME's office with the cost and we can get this report in the mail and take a look at it.
Thanks all and have a fantastic night!

Best sleuthing vibes to you all!!

And you have a great night at work, poor thing. The overnight shift is for the birds. I'd rather work days and stay up all night watching court TV :dance:

MG

Hi sleuther friends. I just got an email from Sergeant Coffman asking me to go to a good, updated site with info in our Princess Blue. and, guess what? he sent me a link to the site that our RKnowley created at Findagrave

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=19045674

It is a good thing, though. Sgt. Coffman is trying to give us info to work with. It is nice to know that there are LE individuals willing to help us in our investigation. I gave him a little update on how we are coming along and what we are doing.

Lion

And you have a great night at work, poor thing. The overnight shift is for the birds. I'd rather work days and stay up all night watching court TV :dance:

MG

But, I like birds! lol. Why should birds have to work at night? Well, maybe the owls can, I guess:crazy: .

Lion

Hi sleuther friends. I just got an email from Sergeant Coffman asking me to go to a good, updated site with info in our Princess Blue. and, guess what? he sent me a link to the site that our RKnowley created at Findagrave

It is a good thing, though. Sgt. Coffman is trying to give us info to work with. It is nice to know that there are LE individuals willing to help us in our investigation. I gave him a little update on how we are coming along and what we are doing.

Lion

That is awesome both for you guys who created the site with all the great info and for the LE for being so involved. Yea!!

Great idea RKnowley. Since it is already a large area perhaps we can start by putting Brazoria county smack in the middle and include every county that touches it in all directions like you suggested? This will give us a fair radius, yet still may not even be all inclusive. But, it is a good start. In that case the counties might be:

Brazoria County
Galveston County
Chambers County
Harris County
Fort Bend County
Wharton County
Matagorda County
Good morning to all!:)
May i add WALLER Co. to this list?
Let me tell you about another case:

In March of 1997, the skeletal remains of a Hispanic (this time, for sure!!) or mixed Hispanic/ Caucasian young woman were discovered on private property in the Monaville area of Waller Co., Texas. Its location is near Irons Creek and FM359. There was no clothing or jewelry; she was wrapped in a mattress cover. She was believed to have been out there at least two years. She was between 5'0" - 5'4" tall, and would have weighed approx. 100-140 lbs. in life. She was between 23-35 yrs. old. She was believed to have been right-handed and had numerous dental restorations and dental crowding. DNA is on file w. the Nat'l. MP Database.

Another similar case to all the other UIDs in the general vicinity. Waller Co. borders Harris Co. just to the west.

Thanks,

Lion
Hello LionRun!!:innocent:

This is indeed good news that he has decided to contact you...Can you clarify what you mean, tho? He wanted you to go to this site (which just happens to be one that RKnowley set up, which means you already knew about it), for what reason? He wanted you to have more info. about the case? Or he wanted you to give him info.? I don't understand.
Thanks-

By the way, to anyone who can remember, was the previous guess as to P.Blue's weight of 175# ever listed on the MPCH? I have a printout of the posting dating back to March 7, '07, and it was listed as "Unknown" at that time as well. When did it change, or did it?

Thanks all,

I wish I had more time to help,:( I don't mean to be "appointing jobs" to anyone...just a suggestion. Researchers...you may want to check small and tiny town newspapers for write-ups concerning all these UIDs. Many times they get much more attn. in a small town paper bec. it is shocking and "big news," and bad as that sounds. Unfortunately, Houston is so enormous, which means it is crime-ridden, that subject matter such as these comes and goes and may not get as much press.

Have a great day everyone. You are such hard workers!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member