Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted and murdered, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018 #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the perp returned the car...why didn't he leave her in the car where he left it? I wonder if he transferred to another vehicle after dumping the SUV. The car thing makes no sense to me.

I have been wondering this as well. I’m semi local to this and it’s been on our news daily since the kidnapping. Why dump the car and what did he get into (assuming with her) after that? Sad ending for this innocent young girl. It’s always harder when it’s a kid, always.

IMO

Killer may have wanted the vehicle separate from Hania. She would likely be recovered much sooner if she was with the vehicle. Longer a body is in the elements evidence can be degraded or destroyed. IMO

I wonder why the perp returned the car...why didn't he leave her in the car where he left it? I wonder if he transferred to another vehicle after dumping the SUV. The car thing makes no sense to me.

Great question. Why is she so far from her vehicle. Note to go back and see discussions re: this upstream (nearby vs. far from vehicle, there’s a specific post I’m thinking of...Sorry all over the place right now. Adrenaline or whatever you want to call it is pumping and I never can post clearly right after something like this.)

Last edited:
**I guess I’m WAY behind... I brought this over from the last thread... **

What a devasting ending to a beautiful life.

My heart is broken for Hania's mother. Her pain will never go away.

From here on out every Thanksgiving and every Christmas will forever remind her of precious Hania and how she was brutally taken from her.

Hania was so tiny. She never stood a chance with this bulked up evil predator.

I don't even want to think about what this brute did to this innocent precious child. Monsters are real and poor Hania knew that the minute he kidnapped her. Imo

God be with Hania's family during the most difficult time of their lives.

*rain just falling from my eyes as I stand right outside the door of my doctors office building reading this. Sniffling as I wipe the tears from my face. I look up to see not a single person noticing. Have people become so numb in society today? Do people really notice what is going on around them on a daily basis? Do we just ignore the little things going on because they don’t matter to us?*
I’m sorry, I got off topic for a moment.... your post hit me right in the heart because you are right. Hania’s family will NEVER be the same, they will always have a piece of them missing now. My heart is shattered once again by another one flying to heaven to be with Ethan. I know Hania will be safe & happy with Ethan and all his amazing friends but she, like Ethan, should still be here on earth with us. <3

Thoughts on maybe why the vehicle was dumped away from her, he came in on foot to the abduction site and carjacked, therefore he would have needed a way back out (unless on foot which he may have decided against due to distance or visibility) to a secondary location and maybe didn’t want whoever picked him up maybe to know where he came from? Or he went back in that direction so they’d search there, red herring like ARS did which would indicate the perp being from the opposite direction maybe?, or:

Rest easy, sweet Hania. So many hugs to her family, which isn't enough, but I don't have words that would be enough for what they are going through. Ugh WHY? Why do this to this sweet innocent child?

IMO I also believe it is someone local who is familiar with these areas. I also wonder if this was totally a crime of opportunity. I know it seems bizarre that he/they would happen upon her exactly at the moment she was out alone with the vehicle, but this wasn't something she did regularly, correct? (I thought I read that). It could have been someone visiting a person in the mobile home park or there for some different nefarious reason and then they happened upon this sweet girl.

Thoughts on maybe why the vehicle was dumped away from her, he came in on foot to the abduction site and carjacked, therefore he would have needed a way back out (unless on foot which he may have decided against due to distance or visibility) to a secondary location and maybe didn’t want whoever picked him up maybe to know where he came from? Or he went back in that direction so they’d search there, red herring like ARS did which would indicate the perp being from the opposite direction maybe?, or:
In my mind logically thinnking If i were trying to hide something and get away I would have dumped and drove as far as i possibly could away not back towards where i had came from. Thats just bold, brazen and way too comfortable..surely its a local?

I think a timeline is important here. When was the car left there...was Hanai still alive at that point. What did LE/FBI send to Quantico? Was the car the murder scene?

In my mind logically thinnking If i were trying to hide something and get away I would have dumped and drove as far as i possibly could away not back towards where i had came from. Thats just bold, brazen and way too comfortable..surely its a local?
I think he killed her first, probably dumped the body where it was found in the first few days. Then he's left with this car that's been seen and is all over the news. Needs to get rid of it and is maybe low on gas already. Can't go to a gas station for fear of being seen in the car. Drives it at night and leaves in a spot isolated enough to get out of there without being seen, possibly getting a ride to wherever he dwells. all jmo

I agree about him being local, and I know the distance between her home and where she was found was not very far which makes me think He put her closer to his home ( walking distance) and took the car back closer to where he took her from so it wouldn't lead LE to his actual area. I'm trying to play it in my head the other way around, He took her further and then brought the vehicle back to where he was closer to home but that would really lead to being seen/noticed etc. I don't know. JMO

I think he killed her first, probably dumped the body where it was found in the first few days. Then he's left with this car that's been seen and is all over the news. Needs to get rid of it and is maybe low on gas already. Can't go to a gas station for fear of being seen in the car. Drives it at night and leaves in a spot isolated enough to get out of there without being seen, possibly getting a ride to wherever he dwells. all jmo
Exactly my thoughts as well!

Crime Scene Location Variables:

A) Abduction Site:
Known

B) Potential (SA) Assault Site:
Unknown

C) Murder Site:
Unknown

D) Disposal Site:
Known

E) Vehicle Abandoned Site:
Known

1. Are B and C the same (assuming B occurred)?

2. Are B and/or C separate from D?

——-

Reverse Variable examination:

1. Could E have oddly occurred before B, C and D?
a) if there was another vehicle ready for transfer (unlikely if opportunistic?) or
b) there was walking involved? (Unlikely, moo)
c)

It would be more likely E would occur after B,C, D? Moo.

—-

ETA:

Timeline variables:

1.) How soon after B and C did D and E occur? Stats tells us likely soon after if a classic pedophile/hebephile abduction occurred.

Which at this point sounds plausible, except the “carjacking” throws in the unusual MO factor.

2.) How soon after D did E occur, assuming E did not occur before D?

3.) If a classic predator SA and Murder occurred, stats would tell us that A and B and C (and possibly D, but some predators keep their victims overnight and complete the disposal the next day, etc, Craig Wood, ARS..) likely occurred soon after each other.
But these other predators had a place to take them to and a home nearby. This predator took a vehicle and appeared to be on foot heforehand.

4.) IMO appears to have resemblances of a classic abduction and murder based on mileage stats, etc at the moment, however there is nothing to indicate someone might not have returned the general area to perform the disposal there later? In order to possibly make it appear as a classic child abduction or contain the crime scene in that area? No that’s doubtful (talking to myself out loud just trying to think about this timeline), also would be brazen to return to area...

5.) How soon after C did D occur, if they are not one in the same?

Last edited:
Thinking this through. He grabbed her while she was screaming and fighting, how did he subdue her enough to drive off with her? Now we know that she's died where did they go? I don't think he would have taken her to the dumping spot in broad daylight so he was somewhere with her that day. He stayed close to familiar places obviously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member