Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Outside court, Mr Walsh said he had been given "a huge amount of material" by Mr Dawson's brother, who is a solicitor.

"I worked most of the night and today to try and read as much as I can, but it's a very important application for bail," he said.

"It has to be prepared properly. I want to assist the court in doing it properly — there's no need in rushing these cases like this.""

Chris Dawson denied bail after being charged with former wife's murder

I suspect that evidence for the defence has been gathered for the last 36 years.

The police on the other hand haven't been investigating that long.

Exactly my thoughts about the huge amount of material already prepared. IMO all that documentation has been compiled certainly since the commencement of the podcast when it would have been apparent he would eventually be facing charges, however I suspect it’s been a WIP for decades. A bit like scrapbooking for the criminal trying to create a false representation of his life

That has a Marilyn air about it, Marilyn was in a deep seethe about Lynn, even years later, Lynn had 20 shirts in her wardrobe!! her house was lovely! and big ! she had a job! and so on.
respectfully snipped for point

doesn't have enough 'upstairs' to realise this only supports the ludicrous idea of lyn walked out of her life.
as Marilyn said she had it all.

just walked away....took not a thing with her......abandoned those perfect little gifts from god she cherished...….never took that cheating husband to the cleaners and kept the magnificent house she could have......not even a piece of jewellery.....just puff...gone....never to be seen again.

oh wait....she did call chris twice.
to tell him...man im just finding myself....you know???
I don't think ill come back.:confused::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member