GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seemingly, normal people, I know use and have severe addictions to cocaine. I had coffee with a cop's wife she offered me cocaine out in the open.

Same here. Drugs are everywhere.
When I worked for drug court, 50% of the participants were teachers, lawyers, doctors, nurses & other “professionals”. None there on their own accord nor did any want to stop using. They had to attend to save their job and stay out of jail.
They made it perfectly clear in group & one on one sessions they liked the feeling too much to give it up.
A person high on opioids is quite functional. Everything is a blast for them. It’s when they run out the probs start.
IMO, I have thought one of CWs “new” friends to be an addict just by observing & listening to the “person” (I know everyone can guess) & the lifestyle of this “person” melds with the behavior of an addict, IMO.

I also believe he choked her out as you mentioned. I used to be married to a cop and have seen it done. A person becomes totally unconscious in seconds like a limp noodle. I think he did this to render her unconscious and then completed the act to death by strangulation.

Also at Cervi, Chris released little oil and photographed it. I have wondered if he staged a malfunction beforehand to have a reason to go there. No cameras there, no key pads and many isolated.
Here is a YouTube demonstration

Lateral Vascular Neck Restraint (LVNR®)

Lateral Vascular Neck Restraint (LVNR®)

There were TWO garbage bags found at the crime scene as disclosed in the new discovery documents I read this morning. So, apparently he put his babies in garbage bags and wrapped Shanann in the fitted bed sheet to load them in the truck in case he was spotted. What a loving husband and father. He makes Freddie Kruger look like a saint, IMHO. I imagine he removed the bags so they wouldn't become lodged in anything. JMO, MOO. He reminds me of a walking, talking machine with some moving parts, but absolutely nothing going on inside.
No words can describe my feelings, except a sickening feeling in my stomach. Inmate Watts used TWO garbage bags to
transported two precious little girls, Shannon in the fitted bed sheet, disposing of his family of quickly as possible.

He obviously liked to project his addictions onto her. She may have used Thrive patches to give her energy. But, caffeine is not illegal.

Did Ronnie (or Chris?) ever suggest she was on drugs? I missed that but I'm not saying it's not in the docs. I don't think her caffeine use was any kind of issue, but Chris's maybe if he was using double patches and already unstable?

No words can describe my feelings, except a sickening feeling in my stomach. Inmate Watts used TWO garbage bags to
transported two precious little girls, Shannon in the fitted bed sheet, disposing of his family of quickly as possible.

And the bags would have clogged up the piping of the tank if the crude was pumped out at some point.

Slowly wading through the latest doc dump, so far:

The very first emails between NK and CW are there. It starts as something professional and then turns personal. Stuff about respecting that he’s married, comments on his beautiful life with his wife and two cute little girls, him talking about honesty (!!!!!!!) and karma (!!!!!!), and her saying we should just keep this a friendship. It starts June 5.

Ronnie’s substance abuse issue was cocaine when CW left for college.

After the nut incident the family didn’t just block SW, they blocked Chris too. SW said they ruined everything special from the proposal, engagement party, wedding, birthdays and anniversaries. It was Cindy and Jamie deliberately trying (and eventually succeeding!) to destroy the marriage. (Hope they’re happy with themselves, it makes me sick).

Jamie was the golden child and Chris was always chopped liver. He had issues with his Mom. Mom would always talk over him and he would submit.

Photos all over their house of Jamie’s kids, and not of CeCe and Bella. Cindy deliberately messed with Bella while they were there, saying Bella could have things Mom said no to, teaching Bella to keep secrets from Mom, that kind of thing.

Nasty, nasty people.
Has Jamie made a public statement? I haven't seen one. tia

I feel a bit sorry for NK, she was dealing with narcissistic love bombing too. Yeah she was a bit morally off, but he was a seasoned con artist, she is relatively young. This would have been her 'first contact' with a narc. I've seen many description on this thread of people's own experiences with a narc, they are so believable - especially this guy a manipulator from hell.

I am convinced he was triangulating the relationship between his parents and Shan'ann. I guarantee he was the one feeding his parents negative stories about Shan'ann, I would not be surprised in the slightest. And I bet he got stroking jollies from his familial fan club back.

I do apologise for springing from nowhere and interrupting the flow, but you go very fast for an old duck with a quick mind slow fingers and the dreaded PTSD...

Yes, that was obvious because he couldn't come out with their names right away. But when he mentioned 80/20 and 70/30 It wasn't even in response to a direct question. He didn't think about it at all, he just blurted it out. And his lying about it wouldn't suggest any kind of deception. If anything it would suggest he wanted the baby more than she did, and the purpose of the questioning was to see if he had issues about the pregnancy. So it doesn't make sense.
I just think there was a specific reason why he said it. It was as if he was looking to them for an answer to his question.
Maybe in his mind he saw it as a betrayal, as if she tricked him into the pregnancy. Or that having a boy was an extension of himself, and he saw her as rejecting him in some way. It's hard to tell. But I do think it's important because that would have been right around the time or right before the affair started. Even though he told so many lies, there is still much that can be interpreted about some of the things he said. Imo
Well I've not heard one friend saying she told them she was 70/30 against the pregnancy. At that part of the interview he was still maintaining his pretence that she left him. So I think he was lying about her having a change of heart about the baby, because in CW-Land she had agreed to a separation. MOO

rsbm

This is what I'm talking about. A 6 week affair is flimsy, a family rift isn't. That is when he became ice cold and the cogs started turning in his head. It isn't even a 6 week affair if we take it right back to the beginning of the NC vacation when he started to unravel, that is more like a 2 week affair.

IMHO, there are some people who are just plain EVIL. They don't need a reason because they ARE the reason. In a truly evil person whenever what they want is different from what they have, their OWN evil is the only reason they do what they do. MOO

IMHO, there are some people who are just plain EVIL. They don't need a reason because they ARE the reason. In a truly evil person whenever what they want is different from what they have, their OWN evil is the only reason they do what they do. MOO
I don't know how helpful that label is though. There are differences between CW and serial killers who kill random strangers in dark alleyways for instance. CW had not killed before as far as we know and he is 33. Something set him off.

Did Ronnie (or Chris?) ever suggest she was on drugs? I missed that but I'm not saying it's not in the docs. I don't think her caffeine use was any kind of issue, but Chris's maybe if he was using double patches and already unstable?
I think I read that one patch had the equivalent of one or one and a half cups of coffee. Three cups a day doesn't seem like a lot of caffeine to me. It may have helped him stay awake longer, but I don't see how it could effect behavior that much. It probably didn't help his anxiety much. Imo

I also believe he choked her out as you mentioned. I used to be married to a cop and have seen it done. A person becomes totally unconscious in seconds like a limp noodle. I think he did this to render her unconscious and then completed the act to death by strangulation.

Also at Cervi, Chris released little oil and photographed it. I have wondered if he staged a malfunction beforehand to have a reason to go there. No cameras there, no key pads and many isolated.
I think so too. Her Dad said had she been aware what was happening, she would have fought like crazy. IMO she was asleep, he disabled her in seconds, then all he had to do was apply pressure and wait..

LenaFromNola posted a link on page 29 of this thread with lots of google drive folders. Is that the one you are looking for? (Sorry I am bad with links plus the site has been really hard to navigate today.)
Thanks gonegoldfishing, another member gave me the link already, I am reading through it, tysm !

Shanaan's dad (per audio) believed CW killed her while she was asleep, as she would have given him a run for his money and desperately fought back. No marks on CW other than the" hickey" on his neck supports dad, imo.

Last edited:
I don't know how helpful that label is though. There are differences between CW and serial killers who kill random strangers in dark alleyways for instance. CW had not killed before as far as we know and he is 33. Something set him off.
Yes, the desire to be with the love of his life and to be able to live his new life without the inconvenience of the old. Imo

So NK brought up in the recent police interview that was released that she saw CW was using double the recommended amount of Thrive. He always wore two patches instead of 1. He had plateaued as far as weight loss and that's when he asked for her advice on diet. She said she wasn't sure if he doubled up on the other supplements as well. She said it was like he never wanted to sleep and he wore her out. He began working out a lot. He also had sex with NK 3-4 times a day. He lost 13 lbs in 2 weeks I think she said. It makes me wonder if he experienced caffeine induced mania.

Now I am not blaming Thrive.

Any form of caffeine can be abused such as energy drinks or caffeine pills. It is up to consumers to use caffeine in moderation and be responsible. There are disorders and addictions related to caffeine. Certain studies claim caffeine abuse can exacerbate underlying mental illnesses.

Here is one of the studies: Manic Episode Following Ingestion of Caffeine Pills: A Case Report

A combination of the euphoria brought on by his affair, the stress from his mother meddling in his life constantly, underlying conditions such as borderline personality disorder maybe, and caffeine abuse may have led him to be reckless enough and crazy enough to actually plan this and carry it out IMO. We even saw that he crashed at the police station and could hardly stay awake.

I hope I don't create offense with this subject. It was just something that caught my attention. I don't think it would have provided any kind of defense in court. It might explain the shift in those 6 weeks in addition to NK.
Given that Twinkies were used - and succeeded - in Dan White's defense when he murdered Mayor Moscone, why not give caffeine a try? /sarcasm/

LenaFromNola posted a link on page 29 of this thread with lots of google drive folders. Is that the one you are looking for? (Sorry I am bad with links plus the site has been really hard to navigate today.)
That is not a MSM link. I'm concerned about the safety of downloads from that site, and the lack of MSM validation of the contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993