GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #65

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by MassGuy, Dec 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Any of my posts today about my belief that drug involvement is possible is based on CW searching for 80mg Oxy, as we found from discovery. Iirc, dates weren’t available as he had deleted his searches.

2. Johnny1181

Johnny1181 Former Member

3. NanZDrew

NanZDrew Well-Known Member

And he will no longer be the center of her universe once a baby comes along.

4. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

Re: rigor mortis

Her body position when found doesn't have to imply the position in which she died. My son didn't go into full rigor, and was therefore pliable, for almost 5 hours.

She looked ready for bed to me. I'd call what she was wearing a nightshirt. And if she came home tired, and knew she'd be up in a few hours with the girls, I could see not taking her makeup off.

5. NanZDrew

NanZDrew Well-Known Member

Anyone see this one that just can out about 22 hours ago showing CW being put in prison? Thing is the camera say Oct. 4. Was the camera date wrong? Should it be Dec. 4. Additionally he has a very heavy beard.

6. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Records: Christopher Watts’ co-worker went to site, looked for clues day after family’s disappearance
    The day after Shanann Watts and her two daughters went missing, Troy McCoy found himself out at the site where their bodies eventually would be recovered.

McCoy, an Anadarko co-worker of Christopher Watts, didn't yet know Watts killed his wife and kids or that he placed the girls' bodies in separate oil tanks and buried his wife in a shallow grave at the rural tank battery north of Roggen.

But he had suspicions.

McCoy detailed those suspicions in an at-times emotional interview with law enforcement Aug. 17, saying he knew it looked bad that he was at the site Aug. 14, the day after Watts dumped the bodies.

7. emilyann1212

emilyann1212 Member

I think that is where he is giving the court ordered foot print and fingerprints.

8. curiouschat

curiouschat Well-Known Member

Perhaps anger that they are there, "in the way", stopping the cheating spouse from getting their addictive like fix from the shiny new affair partner? Anger that they are reminding them of all their obligations that won't go away even if they do get a divorce? With Chris it seems like he may have had building resentment even before the affair as well (and idk if the other hookups were ever verified?)

9. esayer

esayer Well-Known Member

She was telling CW about going to the museum on Sunday with her family while he was at the b-day party :)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  10. LenaFromNola

LenaFromNola Well-Known Member

Agreed. Not once did he do a Google search about how to find a divorce lawyer, how to get a divorce in Colorado, child custody in Colorado, etc. All his Google searches were related to his girlfriend. He never ever intended to divorce her but he clearly intended to be rid of her.

I think he was waiting on a window of opportunity i.e. a need to drive out to a site just like Cervi 319 that was remote, would be shut down soon, and whose tanks had recently been emptied and cleaned so no need to do that again anytime soon. When the opportunity came up he pounced on it. Or actually created the leak himself knowing he’d be called out to fix it.

He was so checked out of the marriage he didn’t remember there were two important events in the morning that Shanann would never miss: her OB/GYN appointment, and Bella‘s first day of kindergarten.

My guess is he was planning to return to the house in the afternoon, and come in through the back where he could sneak in unnoticed bc there were no neighboring security cameras and most of the houses were empty and waiting to be sold. Grab Shanann’s phone, drive her Lexus to a bridge or something and stage a double murder-suicide that everyone would of course believe without question because she was “bipolar.”

I mean he’s a supreme dumb dumb who would never have gotten away with it, but once again—and louder for the people in the back—thank the gods for her friends who got the police on the scene before he could get back to stage anything.

11. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

I read recently, that 6 cups of coffee is good for you, which has been very different to previous reports.
    The health benefits were also listed.
    Sorry, but I didn't take note of the article, to present it here.

12. I also watched the HLN special. They really did a good job showing the most important parts of the interviews, and the subtitles for CW and RW were especially helpful. Not sure why they kept highlighting how he called NK his "sexy empanada" though. Yuck

13. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Thank you.
    You answered my question, unknowingly, as I asked before, why folk kept noting her stripes.
    I only remembered orange outfits in prison.

14. Tampacrimebuff

Tampacrimebuff New Member

It was said she went to NC to try to build her tribe business further. Perhaps new territory to work with.

sleepingheart and NanZDrew like this.
  15. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

Every time I see that I am reminded of the little hot apple pies at Taco Bell.

16. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

What unspoken alliance against Mama Watts? Didn't his father unfriend CW on facebook after the nut incident?

17. Johnny1181

Johnny1181 Former Member

18. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Retired WS Staff

This thread is now closed. Please continue the discussion in Thread #66.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.