AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these are important questions. I'd like to know the answers myself. As far as classmates saying something I wish the family would too. I wonder if they have been told not too. It's eerily quiet to me. Crickets!!
BBM
I definitely think Sheriff Fitzgerald 'circled the wagons' in the town hall meeting the next day or so that the media was banned from. I think he probably did ask family and friends/classmates not to share too much with the media......plus considering the horrific nature of the crime, they are probably ALL scared to death for their own safety.

".

Hmm, I have not seen anything association her with a school dance team. I thought I had seen comments from a local dance teacher and comments about the aunt or caretaker taking her to local dance lessons. I have been following here since the very beginning and find it hard to believe I missed that. I do know she was on a school affiliated cross country team, though.
Most girls who do dance aren’t on competition teams, and I have no reason to believe Jayme was. The majority of girls go to dance class a couple night per week starting in the fall then have a recital in late spring.

I’m guessing police

Makes my head hurt... but can’t police deduce who from a few things...

Last activity on phone... if it’s jayme watching Disney shows @ 11300. She had phone

If it’s denise watching her favorite shows on Netflix she has or vice versa

Also can’t u tell based on tracking if it’s got step counter... who has phone. Wouldn’t smaller walk pattern mean jayme..

You’d think the last 2 hours of that phone would give a no of clues they could use.. likely already have .. guess we find out at trial
Yes, I'd expect LE knows exactly who made the call. Denise was on it talking to her sister as late as 10 pm, wonder if that was her last usage before the 911?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa