CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then. You don't make the rolls, then go to the store I don't think. You return from store (did she buy roll making material?) bake the rolls , then plan to take them to someone? Who would that be? Plan interrupted? So weird.
I rather think that she did go to the store and buy the ready mixed rolls that just require baking and she did that and put them on the counter to cool before packing them in a container, but something stopped her from taking them wherever she was taking them.

I did as well. She transferred her home in May to the LLC owned by her parents. That does not strike me as someone who is "estranged" from them. JMO[/QUOTE

If you look at the clerk and recorders office - it was a Deed of Trust that was recorded not a transfer of ownership. Which fits with the description of said LLC "Lending" that the parents own... IMO

If he did not do anything to her and he is telling the truth about the text from her then not calling her mother for a few days was a dumb idea on
his part.

Jmo
I'm not sure he called Kelsey's mother at all. The reports I've read say that she called him Dec. 2 and that's when she learned PF hadn't heard from Kelsey since the 25th. MOO

I am just learning of this case. I’m sure this has already been discussed, but “exchanging” child with FIANCEE on a family holiday? I don’t get it? I know they lived separately...but this scenario alone has me scratching my head. I don’t have a good feeling about this. :(

I'm not sure he called Kelsey's mother at all. The reports I've read say that she called him Dec. 2 and that's when she learned PF hadn't heard from Kelsey since the 25th. MOO

That's one of the weird things about this case...a lot of times the SO makes it a point to call the family of the missing person and establish an alibi. (Scott Peterson, Mark Hacking, etc.) Either PF truly had no idea something was wrong (which I admit seems very unlikely) or he has an amazing ability to act like nothing was wrong.

Statement from PF's attorneys:

@KristinHaubrich
The fiancé of missing Woodland Park mother, Kelsey Berreth, has retained an attorney in Colorado Springs. The Law Office of Jeremy Lowe just released this statement on behalf of Patrick Frazee:

DuO1JGbV4AEPNmS.jpg

Still... REALLY confused why there would be 'no danger' to the public.
Does that mean she is likely gone on her own?
Does that mean they have an idea what happened and are closely watching a suspect(s)?
Does that mean they don't think she is hurt/dead?

@KristinHaubrich
The fiancé of missing Woodland Park mother, Kelsey Berreth, has retained an attorney in Colorado Springs. The Law Office of Jeremy Lowe just released this statement on behalf of Patrick Frazee:

DuO1JGbV4AEPNmS.jpg
but nothing about him not letting KB's mom see the baby.....

@KristinHaubrich

DuO1JGbV4AEPNmS.jpg

You certainly can't blame someone for not wanting to impede the investigation.
Hmmmm......
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members