The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are her outfits the same pattern but different colors?

What happens to the royals used clothing?

Angela Kelly dresses the Queen and creates her outfits. Most of them are a very similar design but different colours. I don’t know what happens the Outfits that aren’t for key events and are unlikely to go on display.

Angela Kelly dresses the Queen and creates her outfits. Most of them are a very similar design but different colours. I don’t know what happens the Outfits that aren’t for key events and are unlikely to go on display.

I have read in several articles that when the Queen no longer wears/uses an outfit, the outfit is remade by removing or adding trims, collars, sleeve lengths, cuffs and changing sizes. Just enough changes that the outfit is not recognized. Then the outfits are given to different charities with the new owner not knowing the Qeuun once owned the dress.

I wondered who would do all this...maybe the seamstresses ‘in training’ who would be held to keep a great secret. The Royal Dressmaker would be in charge.

As for other Royal ladies, I don’t know. The men’s clothes would be easier to donate, we are not real interested in their attire. ;)

I am on way to the dentist but I will look for a link when I come home.

I suspect that Harry and Meghan will stay at Frogmore for a few years, until the child(ren) are ready for proper school.

They can have ANYTHING installed into their home, no need to go an inch.

People will come to them to party, visit, etc.

They'll go to Londontown for Royal events but not often, I imagine.
She doesn't strike me s the "home body" type, but a child can change that in an instant.

Rumours of family tensions inside Kensington Palace have been swirling for months - and it appears the Duchess of Sussex is beginning to feel the pressure.

Sources say Meghan, 37, is 'fed-up' of not being able to 'stand up for herself' as the demands of royal protocol dictate she keeps a dignified silence regarding rumours of a 'feud' between her and sister-in-law Kate.

An insider told Us Weekly the pregnant duchess is finding it 'frustrating and stressful' having 'no voice' - and finds the constraints of royal life 'debilitating'.

Meghan Markle 'fed'up' of rumours of Kate Middleton feud | Daily Mail Online

In private moments when she's not meeting/greeting the public, does HRH ever wear pants of any sort? Jeans? Sweats? Does the Queen ever do "pajama days"?

All Meghan and Kate need to do is be seen having a laugh together, it’d be amazing to see them Xmas shopping or having a festive day out. But more so the gutter press need to stop harping on about it before real damage is done...

All Meghan and Kate need to do is be seen having a laugh together, it’d be amazing to see them Xmas shopping or having a festive day out. But more so the gutter press need to stop harping on about it before real damage is done...

I don’t know why the Kensington Palace press office aren’t doing something like you suggested.

I have read in several articles that when the Queen no longer wears/uses an outfit, the outfit is remade by removing or adding trims, collars, sleeve lengths, cuffs and changing sizes. Just enough changes that the outfit is not recognized. Then the outfits are given to different charities with the new owner not knowing the Qeuun once owned the dress.

I wondered who would do all this...maybe the seamstresses ‘in training’ who would be held to keep a great secret. The Royal Dressmaker would be in charge.

As for other Royal ladies, I don’t know. The men’s clothes would be easier to donate, we are not real interested in their attire. ;)

I am on way to the dentist but I will look for a link when I come home.
This is super cool!

F9070907-C31D-4B66-B729-47605653FDEB.jpeg

@KensingtonRoyal

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are pleased to share a new photograph of their family. The photograph, taken by Matt Porteous, shows The Duke and Duchess with their three children at Anmer Hall, and features on Their Royal Highnesses’ Christmas card this year.

63C22A6D-46D3-42B9-AC57-B45FE68E13C1.jpeg

@KensingtonRoyal

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are delighted to share a new photograph from their Wedding Reception at Frogmore House on 19th May. The photograph, which features on Their Royal Highnesses’ Christmas card, was taken by photographer Chris Allerton.

View attachment 159728

@KensingtonRoyal

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are pleased to share a new photograph of their family. The photograph, taken by Matt Porteous, shows The Duke and Duchess with their three children at Anmer Hall, and features on Their Royal Highnesses’ Christmas card this year.
Casual! LOVE IT!!!!!

That baby o goodness. And Prince George’s muck boots. Be still my heart.

Dossing around the palace in a Juicy tracksuit! I can’t imagine it, but yes, she must have casual clothes. I now really need to know!
upload_2018-12-14_19-53-33.png

Cagney, I see what you did there! :D:D:D
00's style I miss you. I'm trying to picture the Queen wearing a Juicy tracksuit, I actually think she would find them comfortable, an upgrade from flannel nightgowns :)

A photo like that would go a long way. I remember though, back in the late 80s/early 90s, the main "themes" that the media were coming up with were -eventually sometimes-proved to be on the money. The media missed some things completely, but, generally speaking, when something got widespread cover, it turned out to be true-ish.

Meg and Harry should make up with her Dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member