OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she also has a perjury charge. Uhm, courts are accustomed to people lying when they are in trouble or lying to protect someone.

BBM

Yes they are accustomed to it and they always send them to jail for it.
IMO Fred deserves her time in jail just as much as any of the others. Because of her lies the R, M and G families had to endure months more of insecurity, fear, frustration, and not seeing their grand daughter SW before the 4W's were arrested. Fred knew she was lying when the words came out of her mouth and she deserves all the time she gets for it. IMO she knew everything and that is why she lied.

So please let's don't try to sugar coat this woman and absolve her of guilt just because she is intelligent and a hard worker. IMO if she was that intelligent then she would have known better than to lie to a grand jury. Any one with half a brain would know better.

JMO

BBM

Yes they are accustomed to it and they always send them to jail for it.
IMO Fred deserves her time in jail just as much as any of the others. Because of her lies the R, M and G families had to endure months more of insecurity, fear, frustration, and not seeing their grand daughter SW before the 4W's were arrested. Fred knew she was lying when the words came out of her mouth and she deserves all the time she gets for it. IMO she knew everything and that is why she lied.

So please let's don't try to sugar coat this woman and absolve her of guilt just because she is intelligent and a hard worker. IMO if she was that intelligent then she would have known better than to lie to a grand jury. Any one with half a brain would know better.

JMO

I’m not sugar coating. People lie in every court, every day. Jurors lie to get on juries, police lie to assist in convictions.
Personally, I know of very few cases where perjury or obstruction charges resulted in more than a wrist slap.

Idk the extent of her lie/s under oath. Perjury is very hard to prove. Therefore, I’m assuming her lies contradict something they have on tape. Idk how it took over three months to determine she lied under oath. The DA knew the questions they would put to her & they knew how she was going to respond. How she was not arrested on the spot escapes me.

Undoubtedly FW will be called as a hostile witness in the course of the four trials.

Last edited:
Wonder if Sheriff Readers brother will stay working at the prosecuting Office after this incident? Jmo could any of this effect W trial?

Last edited:
Here.
Rhoden case: 'Hate seeing my daughter cry'

Wagner won custody of his little girl last month in Pike County, he said. And while the ruling was not unexpected, the legal bills were. This week Wagner set up a account in an effort to defray the legal bills and other unexpected but associated costs. He didn't know about the website until his mother mentioned it to him. He said he didn't want to draw attention to himself or to his daughter, but also didn't see a way out of the debt he has incurred since the homicide.

"These were not expenses I was supposed to have. I was just supposed to be able to spend time with her and give her a happy childhood, she is only 2 1/2 years old,'' Wagner wrote on the page of the crowd-fundraising site. "Sophia and I are just asking for enough to settle the fees that we acquired due to the horrific tragedy to her mommy.

"We want to get our lives back,'' he wrote. "I hate seeing my daughter cry."

Wagner set a fundraising goal of $20,000, but said his legal bills were not quite that high. But, he added, his legal bills were four times more than what he expected. The former over-the-road truck driver and trained mechanic has maxed out his credit cards. He said he is paying his lawyer in what is left over after he pays his other bills every month. It hardly makes a dent.

I couldn't screen grab the image from the page, but the photo captioned "Hanna Rhoden after giving birth to her daughter Kylie on April 17. " Does that look like an engagement ring?

I’m not sugar coating. People lie in every court, every day. Jurors lie to get on juries, police lie to assist in convictions.
Personally, I know of very few cases where perjury or obstruction charges resulted in more than a wrist slap.

Idk the extent of her lie/s under oath. Perjury is very hard to prove. Therefore, I’m assuming her lies contradict something they have on tape.

Have you ever asked yourself why Fred lied? She lied because she knew that if she told the truth that her son would be arrested. Why would he be arrested? Because whatever she lied about would make him look guilty. Why? Because he is guilty. And she full well knew that, that's why she lied.

IMO she should have put some of that hard work into raising her son Billy better. Teaching him that killing people is wrong. Stealing is wrong. And she should have put some of that money she made into some good mental health care for Billy boy and his sons. If she had 8 innocent people might still be alive.

There is no excuse for Fred's lying to a grand jury to keep her son out of jail. Who knows how many months she lied to LE about what she knew. If she had told the truth from the beginning this may not have dragged on for 2 1/2 years putting the R, G, and M families through untold hell. I have no sympathy for this woman or for Rita. They both deserve their time in jail for what they did.

JMO

Have you ever asked yourself why Fred lied? She lied because she knew that if she told the truth that her son would be arrested. Why would he be arrested? Because whatever she lied about would make him look guilty. Why? Because he is guilty. And she full well knew that, that's why she lied.

IMO she should have put some of that hard work into raising her son Billy better. Teaching him that killing people is wrong. Stealing is wrong. And she should have put some of that money she made into some good mental health care for Billy boy and his sons. If she had 8 innocent people might still be alive.

There is no excuse for Fred's lying to a grand jury to keep her son out of jail. Who knows how many months she lied to LE about what she knew. If she had told the truth from the beginning this may not have dragged on for 2 1/2 years putting the R, G, and M families through untold hell. I have no sympathy for this woman or for Rita. They both deserve their time in jail for what they did.

JMO

I don’t hold the parent of a grown child responsible for the child’s actions. IMO, G3 had the same opportunities, if not more, as his siblings. Once one reaches adulthood, parents have little, if any authority. I know mine had none.
I don’t know if G3 needs mental health care or not, only that his atty stated G3 has grade 7 education. I also have no way of knowing if his offspring require mental health care. Nor do I know if any of the three had mental health care & who may have paid for it, if in fact they received it.
As far as the perjury charges, to my knowledge, no info has been released. Idk if F lied in regards to the forged custody
docs’ or if her lie was focused on the murders. I do recall the prosecutor stating FW engaged in convo about revenge. And, iirc, the prosecutor said she didn’t believe FW would turn into a hitman.

I don’t hold the parent of a grown child responsible for the child’s actions. IMO, G3 had the same opportunities, if not more, as his siblings. Once one reaches adulthood, parents have little, if any authority. I know mine had none.
I don’t know if G3 needs mental health care or not, only that his atty stated G3 has grade 7 education. I also have no way of knowing if his offspring require mental health care. Nor do I know if any of the three had mental health care & who may have paid for it, if in fact they received it.
As far as the perjury charges, to my knowledge, no info has been released. Idk if F lied in regards to the forged custody
docs’ or if her lie was focused on the murders. I do recall the prosecutor stating FW engaged in convo about revenge. And, iirc, the prosecutor said she didn’t believe FW would turn into a hitman.

How about holding a grown adult responsible for her own actions? She lied to a grand jury. She took part in a plot for revenge against three public servants who were trying to do their job. She obstructed justice with her lies to LE. If not for her 4 killers may have been in jail 2 years ago saving the county of Pike and the state of Ohio who knows how much money and saving the families of the victims who knows how much worry, fear, and frustration.

She might not turn into a hitman but she sure isn't my idea of a fine upstanding citizen either. She deserves all the time in jail she gets for the pain and torture she caused the victims families with her lies.

JMO

Does anyone remember back in ‘17 when the Peterson Rd property was searched, another farm in the area was also searched. Did we ever find out who owned the second farm?
I’m trying to find the article. Investigators search 2 Adams Co. properties for Pike Co. massacre evidence

Found it. Not sure if Bernie Brown is the owner of the second property mentioned in this article, or not.

Last edited:
This is the first of many accusations that will be filed and made against everyone.

I doubt it has anything to do with the murders. IIRC there was something about a social media post during a meth bust.

It sounds like the work of a lawyer who can’t win a case and is trying to get charges tossed on issues totally unrelated to his clients guilt or innocence. There will probably be more.
Sadly perhaps many more.

I'm not so sure about that. The charges were filed by Junk, the county prosecutor, not by anyone's defense attorney.

I think most of the land business dealings and the horse business was started by her husband. She has just recently had to start taking care of the what her husband started.

That is incorrect. Fredericka was as much involved (probably more-so) in the everyday businesses alongside Bob. She was the brains, he the brawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OnceAgain