CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I’d give “she broke up with me and left for Washington” the same amount of credence I gave to “we had an emotional conversation and she took the kids to a friends house.”
Just what I was about to say. The story sounds like she broke things off with him, left the baby with him and decided to take off and not be found because maybe she needed some space or time to think. Or at least that's what someone wants it to sound like. Imo

Adding to that, it seems strange she would break up with him after telling her mother that they were going out together for Thanksgiving dinner. And if she were going on a trip, she'd at least pack some clothing.
Taking only her purse and keys makes more sense if she went with him somewhere in his car, like out to dinner as she had planned. What he had planned seems to include backhoes.
BBM

^^^ That.
Chilling thought.

While we're waiting for news...

I've been thinking about why KB's address that was shown here was a PO Box in Florissant when she lives and works elsewhere.

My thought is that perhaps when she first moved to Colorado, she thought she would be living in Florissant, so she got the PO Box there. But why would she move to a tiny place like that? Perhaps to be with PF?

Meaning that perhaps they met online BEFORE she moved, and he was perhaps why she moved there in the first place.

MOO of course.

I'm sorry if this is common knowledge, but is there any live news coverage online or anything for those of us who arent local to CO? How did everyone find out about the digging equipment? TIA!!
There is some pics and info on twitter. You can check it out @KRDONC13 and I think the Foxnews channel in that area has it too.

Just a question here if it is allowed, is anyone else wondering if the fiancé is avoiding the LE and the media because he has scratches/bruises, etc from an altercation that might have happened and needs time for those to heal?
Welcome to WS!

Per his attorney's statement that was issued - I think on the 12th - he apparently allowed law enforcement to take photographs (in addition to a DNA swab, and allowing them to examine his phone).

ITA.

This trip, if there was one, involved not one of her two vehicles, no luggage or make-up, telling no one about it, including her employer until the night before the work week begins again. That is beyond spontaneous....it's unbelievable. imo.

FWIW, I'm not totally buying the "baby exchange" story either. I think the "exchange" involved him having the baby because Kelsey was gone.

I don't know what to think of the break-up story. Sounds too much like "an emotional conversation" from a recent case.

jmo
Exchange, right. I don't believe she would give her baby up willingly.

Just a question here if it is allowed, is anyone else wondering if the fiancé is avoiding the LE and the media because he has scratches/bruises, etc from an altercation that might have happened and needs time for those to heal?
Welcome and great first post! I had not thought of that but it could be! I wonder if they would have noticed anything when he had the DNA swabs done.

Welcome to WS!

Per his attorney's statement that was issued - I think on the 12th - he apparently allowed law enforcement to take photographs (in addition to a DNA swab, and allowing them to examine his phone).
She was last seen Nov 22. If he allowed LE to photograph him when they took DNA, would any injuries inflicted on Nov 22 still be evident? I suppose a bit....but a man working with large animals, etc. might receive injuries just because his job is physical? IDK.

jmo

So you agree that PF is the most likely person to have made KB disappear? If someone from her past had contacted her and "inspired her to rethink her life," don't you think she would have told her mother something like, "I'm rethinking my decision to marry P. My one true love has contacted me and I must return to him posthaste. I'm going to tell P tonight." I can see why she might need to rethink a relationship with a 30-something yo man who lives with his mother and perhaps has less personal financial security than she does. And I can see where he might not want his meal ticket to get away. There is absolutely no evidence that someone from either of their pasts set this in motion.
BBM

Then again... why would anyone 'disappear' their meal ticket ; well, they would (if this is what transpired) if the 'meal ticket' was planning to leave.
It would be interesting to know what kind of financial issues KB might have had with her fiance(And if she'd referred to anyone that he was her 'ex', that might explain some possible premeditation , if there's been foul play). Had anyone used her credit cards against her wishes ?

Sorry you have been searching for two hours to verify this information that you must have heard elsewhere. I just posted about 18 minutes ago, so you were not looking from my statements.

No, I cannot verify it. Have read it so many times, I took it to be true. Even think I have read it in newspaper articles.
My mistake if it is not a statement from PF.
No, you’re right, I did see it elsewhere and others have said it too. Just trying to verify, I’ll keep looking!

Welcome to WS!

Do we know if they took pictures of his body without his shirt? I don't know how it's usually done.

I’d be interested to know how much the two parents interacted when PF had the baby. Did he usually give updates, did she usually ask how the baby was? I dislike my ex with the fire of 10,000 suns but I still ask how my daughter is when she is with him, so I cannot imagine her breaking up with PF would mean she didn’t bother asking how the baby was. SO... If it was usual that they would typically be in contact as I suspect, I find it hard to believe he wasn’t even remotely concerned that she was not asking for updates. His story stinks.

No, you’re right, I did see it elsewhere and others have said it too. Just trying to verify, I’ll keep looking!
I don't know if he actually said those things to LE. But it was quoted in many sources and confirmed by the Verified family member. They must have seen the text messages and they didn't say anything to contradict that it said she was going away. They just wouldn't verify exactly what the message contained.

Last edited:
I'm sorry if this is common knowledge, but is there any live news coverage online or anything for those of us who arent local to CO? How did everyone find out about the digging equipment? TIA!!

Follow hashtags, subscribe to feeds, Facebook notifications are how I do it

Attachments

• F0A94031-89C7-41BF-98AD-D64F6E125AAF.jpeg
    F0A94031-89C7-41BF-98AD-D64F6E125AAF.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 103
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors