CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So things are still clear as mud! ;) even the reporter's reporting is confusing. So the gist is the neighbor did NOT see his truck there that day......

No, what I took away is that she said she saw HIM there, but then corrected to say she saw his TRUCK, so she assumes he was there, but she didn't see any persons. ??

his dogs had body posture of fear - head down, ears back, hunched over. and tied to the fence.

Ut Oh. I'd better not watch. I cannot abide even the hint of cruelty to animals..any animal. This guy goes farther and farther down the ladder rungs every day. And it's scary to think how he could have acted with Kelsey. Hope that little baby girl is really and truly safe in his custody.

Neighbor see’s PF’s red truck between 12:30-1:00 Thanksgiving Day. What was the time stamp of KB entering Safeway on Thanksgiving? How far away is Safeway from KB’s townhome? PF was possibly waiting for KB at her home already....wonder if KB was running late?

from the same reporter:

A time stamp in the top left corner of the surveillance video says 12:05, if I’m reading it correctly. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

Okay ... where do you think LE should go from here to find KB and serve justice?

The two prime crime sites have been searched and released.

What is left?

What should be next?

What should they look for?

Very good questions! I'm confident LE are working around the clock to put the pieces together and figure out where to go next with what they know. It is ever apparent that PF has no intention whatsoever of helping LE find KB, the mother of his child and his former love. He could shed light on this darkness and he chooses not to. That alone tells us volumes, does it not? He has the answers to the questions we are ruminating over. He could make the detectives work a little easier, but he won't. If he didn't do it, every day he remains silent, the trail grows colder. And it is what makes me think, he has a lot to hide. I'm reminded of a German saying my mother used, "Lies have short legs." I'm guessing that's why he can't speak with LE. He'll get caught short.

Last edited:
Also, do you remember that astronaut or NASA related lady that drove to Florida to kill her ex and she had gas cans and also wore diapers (!!) so she didn't have to stop for gas or to use the restroom!!
Who could forget that!!!! And the guy didn't even want her. Not only that...he really wasn't that hot. The crazy things people do!!!

We have to really doubt they got much evidence.

There apparently was not anything important enough to protect .. they released the ranch

And finished early
If they find evidence, they seize it immediately which is what they did with the truck. Evidence has to be analyzed off site. No reason not to release the ranch.

Just because we aren't being told doesn't mean they have nothing.

No, what I took away is that she said she saw HIM there, but then corrected to say she saw his TRUCK, so she assumes he was there, but she didn't see any persons. ??

I may have totally misread that. See I'm confused. I thought reading backwards in the clarify part she was saying she didn't see him (I read that as truck) that day. Ignore me ;)

Neighbor see’s PF’s red truck between 12:30-1:00 Thanksgiving Day. What was the time stamp of KB entering Safeway on Thanksgiving? How far away is Safeway from KB’s townhome? PF was possibly waiting for KB at her home already....wonder if KB was running late?

Disregard...read tweet from to to bottom. Silly me!
I lived a half of a mile from the Safeway I don't recall seeing where KB's residence was or I could give you an approximate distance.

1. START READING AT THE BOTTOM FOR THE FIRST TWEET OF THE SERIES.
    Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 57m57 minutes ago
    But she saw no one on Thanksgiving Day #KelseyBerreth @KOAA
  1. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 57m57 minutes ago
    Clarify: She associates the red truck she saw parked at Berreth’s home with Frazee. She’s seen the man drive over to pick up/drop off their daughter over the last year. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

2. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1h1 hour ago
    The neighbor has known Kelsey Berreth from brief conversations over the last two years. She describes her as the “sweetest person”, kind & caring. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

3. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1h1 hour ago
    This would be consistent with information Frazee has provided through his attorney, but now a timeline is a bit more in depth. The neighbor says she did not see anyone in that time period though. #KelseyBerreth @KOAA

4. Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV 1h1 hour ago
    JUST IN: One of Kelsey Berreth’s neighbors tells me she saw Patrick Frazee arrive at Berreth’s townhome on Thanksgiving Day between 12:30 and 1 p.m. She says she recognized the red truck, having saw him drive through multiple times to pick up their daughter. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth
SOURCE: Sam Kraemer (@SamKraemerTV) | Twitter

Put this info together with the fact that at 12:27 Kelsey was walking into Safeway with Baby K.
I doubt she was home 3 minutes later. So if PF showed up right at 12:30 he would be there alone. Even if he showed up closer to 1 PM she might not have been home for very long.
Now the timeline is really tightening.
What time Kelsey left Safeway may be very important here.
JMO.

Disregard...read tweet from top to bottom. Silly me!
Well, she was cutting it close timewise.

This is the first case I've followed on here, so help me out, please. Do these "statements" typically take about this long to come out from folks or is it because there's a reward on the line?

Mmmmmffff. The usual question -- If he got that mad at an animal -- mad enuff to nearly kill his horse -- what might he do if she said or did something that really pizzed him off? With that kind of trigger-type temper -- scary, IMO. Loving someone can be a real crap-shoot sometimes, as we're seen on here from time to time.

just thinkin'...

Yes. And let's be clear to those trying to discredit a witness quoted in the DM article - another witness, a different woman (his ex), SEPARATELY described him abusing an animal. Not being "firm", but animal abuse.

A third person said he had heard "mixed things" about PF's treatment of animals.

That's enough for me.

The truck hasn't been released, has it?
I would doubt it. My car was stolen last year (CO) and actually recovered by LE. They kept it in their custody for nearly 2 weeks before releasing it to me. When I went to the impound to sign off on release to the insurance company it was in it's very own locked cage-thing and I wasn't allowed in that cage or allowed to take pictures. However, since it was stolen, it's a different situation. But I can stay firsthand LE takes their time processing a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname