The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 159729

@KensingtonRoyal

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are delighted to share a new photograph from their Wedding Reception at Frogmore House on 19th May. The photograph, which features on Their Royal Highnesses’ Christmas card, was taken by photographer Chris Allerton.

Really can't say I am crazy about this picture. Liked the one of William and Kate with their children much more.

View attachment 159728

@KensingtonRoyal

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are pleased to share a new photograph of their family. The photograph, taken by Matt Porteous, shows The Duke and Duchess with their three children at Anmer Hall, and features on Their Royal Highnesses’ Christmas card this year.

The children look so much older now!

Meghan Markle's Dad Calls Her "Controlling" in Tell-All TV Interview | Xfinity

Meghan Markle has "ghosted" her father, according to Thomas Markle himself.

Appearing via satellite in San Diego, Calif., her 74-year-old father got up at an ungodly hour to make a public plea on ITV's Good Morning Britain in the hopes she will end their estrangement.

Speaking to Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid, Thomas acknowledged nothing has changed between him and Meghan since he last spoke to them a month after the royal wedding. "I'm disappointed by it. I'm not sure why it's happening. I've been trying to reach out for several weeks," Thomas told the co-hosts. "Every day I text her, but I haven't received anything back."...

Meghan Markle's Dad Calls Her "Controlling" in Tell-All TV Interview | Xfinity

Meghan Markle has "ghosted" her father, according to Thomas Markle himself.

Appearing via satellite in San Diego, Calif., her 74-year-old father got up at an ungodly hour to make a public plea on ITV's Good Morning Britain in the hopes she will end their estrangement.

Speaking to Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid, Thomas acknowledged nothing has changed between him and Meghan since he last spoke to them a month after the royal wedding. "I'm disappointed by it. I'm not sure why it's happening. I've been trying to reach out for several weeks," Thomas told the co-hosts. "Every day I text her, but I haven't received anything back."...

I wish they would stop giving him publicity. Does he not realise these paid interviews are part of the reason they are not speaking to him?

I wish they would stop giving him publicity. Does he not realise these paid interviews are part of the reason they are not speaking to him?

Not only that, but why would Meghan, or Harry, want to have anything to do with Mr. Markle when he has such unkind things to say about his daughter? Calling Meghan controlling isn't exactly a complement. I've seen and read enough from Meghan's father and siblings to know that the relationship is toxic and not in Meghan or Harry's best interest at this special time in their lives.

Meghan Markle in crisis talks about dad after he drags Queen into family feud

“Palace sources said the royal household had become “enraged and yet exhausted” with Thomas and believe he has “gone a step too far” by trying to draw the Queen into the row.

A senior palace source said: “The Queen is a dignified woman.”

Meghan Markle in crisis talks about dad after he drags Queen into family feud

Forget Her Majesty I think the United Nations needs to get involved now.

Thomas Thomas Thomas

newsflash!!

everyone has the right to sever toxic relationships.

have some dignity and wait quietly for her.
these embarrassing public outbursts are terminating any kind of reunion.
he has to know this…..which makes me have zero empathy for the man because his agenda isn't pure imo

Thomas Thomas Thomas

newsflash!!

everyone has the right to sever toxic relationships.

have some dignity and wait quietly for her.
these embarrassing public outbursts are terminating any kind of reunion.
he has to know this…..which makes me have zero empathy for the man because his agenda isn't pure imo

I don’t think Thomas has any dignity he is selling out his daughter to make thousands of dollars for his poor me interviews. And he is totally delusional if he thinks The Queen, a head of State, is going to get involved <modsnip>.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think Thomas has any dignity he is selling out his daughter to make thousands of dollars for his poor me interviews. And he is totally delusional if he thinks The Queen, a head of State, is going to get involved <modsnip>.
it truly is cringeworthy
well we all know samantha isn't a full dozen its gotta come from somewhere!

coming from a similar family dynamic I really relate to meghan and she doesn't have to endure the poison and this family have no right to publicly embarrass her like this.:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
it truly is cringeworthy
well we all know samantha isn't a full dozen its gotta come from somewhere!

coming from a similar family dynamic I really relate to meghan and she doesn't have to endure the poison and this family have no right to publicly embarrass her like this.:oops:

I think many of us can relate and empathize with Meghan. I have a hilarious story about my own Father...aka "sperm donor". He did come to have lunch with me at the VA hospital I was doing my internship at, in his Vietnam fatigues, long hair, ZZ Top beard...my supervisor said, "Better call Psych, we got one of their patients".

I wasn't sure whether to explain he was my Father or say nothing....

Do these people really not see that they have become a
joke? I mean seriously, come on.....give it a rest already!

Why do people in the U.K. keep watching their interviews? I'm not a Meghan Markle fan, but I can't stand the way her own father is betraying her publicly.

The father needs to use that money for therapy and do something about his misdirected feelings. He could have been a part of her life. Anyone whose is family to someone who marries into the immediate Royal Family is asked to be quiet and not go to the press.
Do you see any of the other inlaws going to the press and talking bla bla to people. No. Just daddy Markle. He took it way too personally.

Why do people in the U.K. keep watching their interviews? I'm not a Meghan Markle fan, but I can't stand the way her own father is betraying her publicly.

The father needs to use that money for therapy and do something about his misdirected feelings. He could have been a part of her life. Anyone whose is family to someone who marries into the immediate Royal Family is asked to be quiet and not go to the press.
Do you see any of the other inlaws going to the press and talking bla bla to people. No. Just daddy Markle. He took it way too personally.

Unfortunately they generate a lot of interest with some people which generates advertising revenue.

If Thomas genuinely wants a relationship with his daughter would wake up and realise he has to stop the interviews and gain the Duchess’s trust again. I don’t know if that will be possible over time or if irreparable damage has been done to their relationship. It will be a great shame if he never gets to see his Grandchild but he only has himself to blame.

It is very unfair Thomas seems to be blaming the Duchess of Sussex for the situation when it is not her fault. If he had refused all press and kept her confidence about his conversations with the couple etc he would still have his daughter in his life. But unfortunately he has treated the Duchess as his cash cow and severely betrayed her and his son in law repeatedly. I hope Good Morning Britain and the Daily Mail etc get fed up reporting the same story on repeat and realise their is nothing new to report. Hopefully their viewers and readers will become disinterested in what Thomas has to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221