The British Royal Family - news, views, clothes & shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dress is weird for December although when pregnant you do get warm.

The dress looks too small. Maybe it was made for her a bit ago and now she has gotten heavier. She is so tiny a pound or two would make a difference

With her budget, there are plenty of options for cooler, season-appropriate, well-fitting clothes. It is still my opinion she probably doesn't look in a mirror before she leaves the house.

I love fashion and was really looking forward to watching her, so I hate that she's mostly a fashion disaster.

With her budget, there are plenty of options for cooler, season-appropriate, well-fitting clothes. It is still my opinion she probably doesn't look in a mirror before she leaves the house.

I love fashion and was really looking forward to watching her, so I hate that she's mostly a fashion disaster.

I think she may look in a mirror but see herself differently than we do (like someone anorexic thinks they look fat). It’s hard to understand how she can knock it out of the park in the black velvet dress (IMO) and strike out in this summery, backless, too-tight, wrinkled dress. Wrong season, wrong color and wrong look for the occasion. Meghan you need us!! Websleuthers stand at the ready to dress you! :)

Edit: please disregard, I wasn’t able to make the link work. Please pardon the interruption.

Last edited:
I am starting to see a different side of her, as if she thinks she is more important then she really is. She should be careful.

I kind of saw it immediately following her marriage and I do not think she cares to be careful.
I was never big on her but gave her the benefit of the doubt when she married "in" to the royal family.

Does anyone else wish the Queen would start using a cane? She’s remarkably steady, but I’ve seen some slight missteps and I don’t want her to fall! :( And she never uses a handrail going down steps. I hold my breath watching her. :eek: I’m 20 years younger and I take that precaution. I know she’s a sensible woman, so I wonder why she doesn’t.

Does anyone else wish the Queen would start using a cane? She’s remarkably steady, but I’ve seen some slight missteps and I don’t want her to fall! :( And she never uses a handrail going down steps. I hold my breath watching her. :eek: I’m 20 years younger and I take that precaution. I know she’s a sensible woman, so I wonder why she doesn’t.

I know how you feel a few months back the Queen’s Lady in waiting (who is in her 80s I believe) fell down the stairs at Balmoral and nearly took the Queen with her. She broke some bones but survived without serious injury thankfully. It must have been a terrible shock for her Majesty.

I'm beginning to think we are seeing way too much of her. (In more ways than one.) Very unflattering, and also thinking she's way farther along then we were led to believe, or there are twins.
She could take some cues from Kate, who managed to look great during her pregnancy. MOO

Meghan Markle wore £140,000 outfit for Christmas lunch with the Queen

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/meghan-markle-wore-140000-outfit-137613

The Duchess’s Cartier bracelet cost £139,000.

I want to know how Meghan now fits into this dress she wore pre-Harry! Or does she? Organza isn’t easily altered. I’d like to see the whole dress.

I think when papers give the price of items she wore, it doesn’t mean that she bought the bracelet, shoes, etc for this specific event. I imagine she’s worn them before, like the dress. And after all, she does have her own money she earned before her marriage.

Well I'm going out on a limb for this & I might never post again: there's a hole in the ozone layer, there are children who go to bed hungry at night, there is human trafficking of babies & children.

I cannot approve of clothing worn by people who should set a more proper example. When you wear a 6 figure dress: if it's given to you by the designer--acknowledge it. Otherwise whatever you say, how ever you feel about the very real horrors occurring in the world: it's hollow and has no meaning.

Well I'm going out on a limb for this & I might never post again: there's a hole in the ozone layer, there are children who go to bed hungry at night, there is human trafficking of babies & children.

I cannot approve of clothing worn by people who should set a more proper example. When you wear a 6 figure dress: if it's given to you by the designer--acknowledge it. Otherwise whatever you say, how ever you feel about the very real horrors occurring in the world: it's hollow and has no meaning.

Who's worn a 6 figure dress?

Did I read that Meghan wore one or is it me not getting English well enough?? Dress or something?? I apologize if I'm wrong but I mayhaps misread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid