CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
A person who raises animals and a cattle rancher would know exactly how to dispose of anything that needed to be gone.
Sorry that this is where my thoughts are headed.
It's just that if harm's been done... I want to see justice for Kelsey.

Last edited:
no way. he's going down. they just really need her body. without a body it's hard to get beyond a reasonable doubt.

I really think they have put the puzzle pieces together and know it’s him but have no evidence to prove it. Weak circumstantial at this point. This scares me- that if he did it he may get off scott free and keep the baby.

KB's townhouse has a fireplace and chimney, which I would think is very common in Teller County. I didn't notice if PF's house had one, but likely it does. He may also have an incinerator, and as a farrier he needs a hearth and anvil? to make horseshoes. I would burn anything to make it really disappear. And 10 days....
I am not sure that they all make their own shoes.

I also wonder what he said about how she went on this “trip”, with both of her cars in her driveway. That’s a big problem for him. I’m sure LE would like to ask him what his theory is on that. She walked? Without any belongings?

Patrick Frazee spotted in public at waste management facility, police return to his property

"TELLER COUNTY, Colo. - UPDATE: Investigators were on the property of Kelsey Berreth's fiancé Patrick Frazee, for the second time Tuesday.

It comes after Eyewitness News exclusively told KRDO they saw Frazee at a waste management facility, dropping off a load on Monday."

BBM

PF did not go to the dump. PF drove a truck with a long trailer on it to the Waste Management Facility pictured in the article.

frazze2%202%20Cropped_1545179685599.jpg_26274570_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

According to the article:

"Employees at the company in Teller County also tell us they saw Frazee at the facility dropping off trash from a long trailer with two other men. Witnesses say Frazee remained in a white pickup truck as the two other men, who drove in two separate cars, unloaded the trailer.

The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation."

The Waste Management Facility is located at 176 Weaverville Rd. in Divide, Colorado, (a small town between Florissant and Woodland Park) and is a 15-minute drive from PF's property outside Florissant.
PF did not go to the dump. PF drove a truck with a long trailer attached to a Waste Management Facility in Divide, Colorado.

This is a photo of the Waste Management Facility. It is on a paved road next to the main highway going through the town of Divide.
In days long past you could go and "dump" trash at a landfill....long days ago. Now good landfills like WM have a transfer facility or receiving station where they receive the waste and make sure it is what is it supposed to be. Then WM transfers it to the landfill. The landfills are on the left side of the picture. Each day, they they put a daily cover over the waste material. You can't even tell it is trash. I worked in environmental and used to go right to the Republic Landfill, and right at the landfill it does not have a bad smell because both of those landfills really are careful and keep it clean. When some of the cells are full, they plant grass and may donate for a softball field or municipal park. This particular facility requires you to get prior approval and they accept construction and demolition debris, yard waste, and municipal waste. The municipal waste would be the waste that the garbage trucks pick up from the city. It appears an individual would only be able to drop off construction and demolition debris (maybe citizens can) and yard waste.

Here is an aerial photo of the area and waste acceptance guidelines.WM photo.JPG WM.JPG

very much agree. they need something to help them find her body.

I think she was dead on Thanksgiving as well. It’s possible he left her at her house and went back that night to drive to Idaho and took time to dispose of her and plan his texts and alibi. Maybe he stayed in his truck or camped in the wilderness with the baby, texted on the 25th and came back. I don’t know that he would ask anyone to watch the baby should that be discovered.

What is the motivation for domestic violence? Its just super, out of control, angry people who become enraged and lash out, isn't it?

Domestic violence is ingrained IMO. Verbal, physical, both...
It's what abusers know. It's how abusers live. It's how they control and cope.
Toxic people often believe they are superior beings.

Gotta be more video/ CCTV/ traffic cams/ backgrounds of selfies...
KB didn't buy a cloak of invisibility in Safeway.

Is the drive from WP to Gooding isolated? A few years ago I drove from SLC to Capitol Reef in Utah and had very little cell service. Almost no cell service so there would have been few pings on my route.

JMO

Last edited:
why wouldn't he have moved one of her cars to throw them off? Maybe neighbors would see him, esp if he didn't have a key and had to break into them.

I also wonder what he said about how she went on this “trip”, with both of her cars in her driveway. That’s a big problem for him. I’m sure LE would like to ask him what his theory is on that. She walked? Without any belongings?

I know this is only about his emotions:

When he told the reporter to get off his property, he came off as an arrogant person with a bad temper.

When the reporter was in his face asking him questions as he was trying to drive away, he looked like he was about to LOSE IT. He appeared to have a hard time “keeping it together”.

Innocent (or even guilty), I’d expect him to be putting on more of a concerned front, given that the mother of his child is missing. He wouldn’t have to even say anything to convey a sympathetic demeanor.

Instead, he comes across as an agitated person with a bad attitude.

Perhaps he’s irritated that he’s being hounded by LE and the media, if he’s innocent. Although, coming across miffed doesn’t look good in the eyes of the public when the mother of your child is missing.

If he’s guilty, he must be confident that they’ll never find the body, given his smug behavior.

If KB broke up with him on Thanksgiving, I could imagine him doing something ugly out of rage. Being home with the baby while KB continues to outearn him and dates other men could have been something his ego couldn’t handle taking.
You're so right. Most people would say, "Look we are very upset right now. Could you please give us our privacy at this time."

I think she was dead on Thanksgiving as well. It’s possible he left her at her house and went back that night to drive to Idaho and took time to dispose of her and plan his texts and alibi. Maybe he stayed in his truck or camped in the wilderness with the baby, texted on the 25th and came back. I don’t know that he would ask anyone to watch the baby should that be discovered.
If he lives with his mother she would know if he had been gone a few days. Have the police spoken with her? I would sure think they tried to.

I have the same ones, bought at the local hardware store. We do dump runs once a week so we store them in those bins and then load them on the truck to dump.
But I agree, this big trailer full of trash is far more than a normal weekly residential trash run and it makes you wonder what's in it and where he stored it. I'm wondering if he had hidden some things offsite in that trailer and then after the search was over, took it to WM to dump it.
I'm wondering the exact same thing! WHEN was the trash placed in the trailer and if it was stored off his property before LE descended on his property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01