CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Kesely-Berreth.jpg

WOODLAND PARK – The Woodland Park Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 29-year-old woman.

According to Woodland Park PD, Kesely Berreth was last seen in Woodland Park on Nov. 22nd.

Berreth is described as a white female, 5’3″ tall, 110 pounds, with brown hair.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, please contact the Woodland Park Police Department at (719) 687-9262.

Woodland Park PD seeking public’s help in locating missing woman

Woodland Park Police Department

Media, Maps, and Timelines Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8

Thread #9

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Kelsey’s Aunt into our group of verified family members.
Remember a verified member does not need to provide links to back up what they post.
You can ask verified members questions but it is up to the verified member whether they will answer you.

Please be polite if you do have a discussion with a verified member. Posters who are willing to become verified do so much to help us understand what is really going on in cases on Websleuths. Especially in a case like Kelsey's.

Welcome Kelsey's Aunt. If there is anything Websleuths can do for you and your family please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

MOD NOTE

I spoke to @Tricia and we will allow sleuthing of PF. Please use his initials when referring to him. Don't outright accuse him of murder on the thread. It's obvious LE is looking at him and is interested in him. So, we are using common sense and allowing PF to be sleuthed at this time. Of course this is subject to change if PF is publicly cleared by LE.

A couple of reminders:
Please note the red portion of liltexans post and adhere to her admonition.

I spoke to @Tricia and we will allow sleuthing of PF. Please use his initials when referring to him. Don't outright accuse him of murder on the thread.

Secondly, it is against TOS to randomly accuse family members of involvement in a crime. Moreover, their personal lives are off limits ( ex- health, backgrounds, relationships, etc. unless it is in MSM or disclosed by the VI)

This PF has cajones of brass. Does he think he’s too good to empty trash bags. I doubt it. He didn’t want his prints on the trashbags...JUST SPECTULATION! My hunch is someone else could be involved. Who else can you trust well enough to help with evidence...if that’s what it was...

This PF has cajones of brass. Does he think he’s too good to empty trash bags. I doubt it. He didn’t want his prints on the trashbags...JUST SPECTULATION! My hunch is someone else could be involved. Who else can you trust we’ll enough to help with evidence...if that’s what it was...

I don't understand why he went at all. He obviously didn't want to be seen since he stayed in the vehicle.

This PF has cajones of brass. Does he think he’s too good to empty trash bags. I doubt it. He didn’t want his prints on the trashbags...JUST SPECTULATION! My hunch is someone else could be involved. Who else can you trust well enough to help with evidence...if that’s what it was...
Just the appearance!! It's like he's taunting LE.

Just the appearance!! It's like he's taunting LE.
I hope that rural area is more honest then the one I live in. There are rumors in this town of corruption constantly. People are often afraid to say anything here. Also here family sticks together to protect their own. I sure hope that’s not the case there.

We don't know where the trash came from. Law enforcement was searching the property so I can't imagine there was a trailer load of stuff that law enforcement missed.

My read of this is that law enforcement doesn't have much at all and their overt actions are all bluster. But, hey, I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther