CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT but speaking of having our internet history examined...I am doing my will and final wishes, etc of late, as I am nearing 60 and live alone with pets, and you never know...anyway I am busy arranging money and homes for my pup & kitty, having bills paid, pre-paying cremation etc...(sorry to be morbid) but just now thought...who will end up with my devices and will their curiosity get the best of them lol...

Def include that in your will, have one person in control of it along with your lingerie! ha

my opinion:
she is in colorado

i 100% believe now the phone was taken to idaho by someone else or he shipped it to someone he knows in idaho.

just based on wording of LEO when talking about said phone. they seem like they knew where it was and I highly doubt pat was giving them that info.
If her body is out of state, then it was moved at the same time as her phone.

A decomposing body leaves a trace, and they’d know if it was transported in one of his vehicles.

I do think he’d take the risk of transporting a body that distance, but I’m not sure he did.

Had that ping been on or around the 22nd, when I think she was killed, then I’d say that it was very likely.

That three day period changes things, and decreases the odds for me.

I think she’s close to home.

Maybe, maybe not. He's only just been arrested. It takes time to apply and get a mortgage approved.
But in order to get a mtge someone has to have adequate income
to pay back the mtge. If mom is on disability I doubt she earns
enough to borrow much money. Unless she has 1 or 2 co-signers. I suspect they'll stick with the free public defender.

People who just think I am weird, husband already rolls his eyes at me, my friends think I am nuts.. no one wants to discuss any of these cases but you guys so I come here lol. I was looking up Heather Elvis today, I am not familiar with all of it but my best friend lives in that neighborhood and i recall the news about her. Crazy case.

Heather lived in my area, her murderers (I'm convinced were the Moorer's) are a special kind of evil, especially Tammy. You just can't make it up.

Thinking about brothers on the force and mom being an RN, he could have had her convinced that if she ever dared to leave him, that they would smear her name, falsely accuse her of abuse etc...
If she was in an abusive situation, she may have thought no one would believe her.
Why Cinnamon rolls?
The neighbor said he never stayed overnight. That sounds like something one would make for breakfast after a "spend the night party"
I wonder, was any eaten?
Did it have only his DNA on it?
(Like the pizza from the case where the family was killed. - I forget the last name)
THAT could be why they believe she was killed on Thanksgiving- none of her DNA on the buns???
Moo

You know how real estate agents bake a pan or two of cookies before an open house to make it smell homey and inviting?

Is it possible that someone other than KB baked the pan of cinnamon rolls in order to cover the smell of paint or other chemicals after she was incapacitated? (Or to mask any other unfortunate smells that may have occurred. Ack.)

Real estate agents often use the pre-made tubes you find at the store so they can just throw them on the pan and pop them in. Our crazee cowboy or one of his partners-in-crime could easily done this with the poppin fresh or easy-bake kind of rolls. Maybe whoever was with PF did it while they were waiting around for him to wrap up whatever he was doing in KB’s home?

moo!

A decomposing body leaves a trace, and they’d know if it was transported in one of his vehicles.

I do think he’d take the risk of transporting a body that distance, but I’m not sure he did.

Had that ping been on or around the 22nd, when I think she was killed, then I’d say that it was very likely.

I think she is close to home too, so much land out here.. Forrests..hills, mountains, lakes, she could be anywhere. I think only the phone made it to Idaho.

I think it’s most likely he dumped the body in a familiar remote place where he knew the access route and had a good idea of how to get there unseen etc. So I tend to think it’s more likely the body is in the region—within an hour or two from PF’s home.

Did we ever determine where else, if anywhere, PF may have lived and thereby would have been familiar to him? If there’s a place like that on the way to ID, I might bet on that.

I think it’s most likely he dumped the body in a familiar remote place where he knew the access route and had a good idea of how to get there unseen etc. So I tend to think it’s more likely the body is in the region—within an hour or two from PF’s home.

Did we ever determine where else, if anywhere, PF may have lived and thereby would have been familiar to him? If there’s a place like that on the way to ID, I might bet on that.
With what he did for work, I’d be willing to bet that there are countless, remote places with which he has some familiarity.

Most killers dump bodies in locations with which they are comfortable, places they have been to before.

The list would be extensive here.

LE needs help.

With what he did for work, I’d be willing to bet that there are countless, remote places with which he has some familiarity.

Most killers dump bodies in locations with which they are comfortable, places they have been to before.

The list would be extensive here.

LE needs help.

Yesss. This stresses me out. I’m really hoping someone other than PF knows where she is and that they are willing to come forward.

Yes, I absolutely do.

The search of his property was quite extensive, judging by the amount of law enforcement personnel there, and that Olympic sized swimming pool crater they left behind.

Whatever he dumped, was almost certainly stored at another location, perhaps a friend’s house.

Maybe the friend said, "Come get your trash off my property,"

I don’t necessarily think it’s risky to drive a body that far. It’s for sure creepy, but risky? If the body was concealed, then I don’t think it’s that big of a risk. I have never been stopped by LE out of state and have only been stopped a couple times in my life (for speeding) within the state. If you make sure your lights work and don’t speed, as long as your record is clean and you haven’t been using some substance, even in the unlikely event you get pulled over, I think...well, no officer has ever asked to search my trunk.
It's not the moving of it that's the issue. It's the smell that you cannot disguise or remove. It leaves a trace.

Now, if he rented a car or a U-Haul truck, that's a different story, but I'm sure LE knows by now if he rented a vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member