CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #14 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Kesely-Berreth.jpg

WOODLAND PARK – The Woodland Park Police Department is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 29-year-old woman.

According to Woodland Park PD, Kesely Berreth was last seen in Woodland Park on Nov. 22nd.

Berreth is described as a white female, 5’3″ tall, 110 pounds, with brown hair.

If you have any information on her whereabouts, please contact the Woodland Park Police Department at (719) 687-9262.

Woodland Park PD seeking public’s help in locating missing woman

Woodland Park Police Department

Media, Maps, and Timelines Thread *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12

Thread #13

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming Kelsey’s Aunt into our group of verified family members.
Remember a verified member does not need to provide links to back up what they post.
You can ask verified members questions but it is up to the verified member whether they will answer you.

Please be polite if you do have a discussion with a verified member. Posters who are willing to become verified do so much to help us understand what is really going on in cases on Websleuths. Especially in a case like Kelsey's.

Welcome Kelsey's Aunt. If there is anything Websleuths can do for you and your family please do not hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

Does anyone wonder if this morning's arrest happened because LE noticed PF and mom in vehicles - did LE think they were going to flee? Perhaps PF was aware of the search of Kelsey's house last night and decided to make himself hard to find this morning, but LE was watching. They had enough to arrest him on the spot and were obviously ready to do so, but perhaps they wouldn't preferred to wait a bit longer?

Or, do you think LE drove to PF this morning specifically to arrest and just happened to be there as PF and mom were in vehicles?

jmo

There was a question near the end of the last thread about a court hearing scheduled for next Thursday, December 27, which named Kelsey Berreth as a party. I'm bringing my answer to that question over here--

That would be a CPS (called DHS) case filed today. The Colorado Department of Human Services has taken temporary custody of the child, and next Thursday the Court will determine with whom the child is placed for now.

Kelsey is named as the mother of the child and a party to the case because she has not been declared deceased at this point.

Does anyone wonder if this morning's arrest happened because LE noticed PF and mom in vehicles - did LE think they were going to flee? Perhaps PF was aware of the search of Kelsey's house last night and decided to make himself hard to find this morning, but LE was watching. They had enough to arrest him on the spot and were obviously ready to do so, but perhaps they wouldn't preferred to wait a bit longer?

Or, do you think LE drove to PF this morning specifically to arrest and just happened to be there as PF and mom were in vehicles?

jmo
They definitely went there to arrest him, warrant in hand.
MOO

jmo
The latter—they have enough evidence to arrest.

Per docket info: IMO, to have court 12/27, the date had to be established prior to today. Dockets are generated in advance, at least where I live.
Not when it’s an emergency hearing. I once had to travel across country to get custody of my kids from the other parent. An emergency hearing was set up with just a brief notice, and I high-tailed it to TN for the hearing.

This case with K certainly warrants an emergency hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix