CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know where the baby has been up until now? I know it's awful that his mother is the mother of a potential murderer. However, hasn't baby Kaylee spent much of her time with her?
That poor baby must be so confused.
The baby is just over a year old, and most likely won’t have any memory of any of this.

The thing about PF's mom that I just don't understand is why she didn't stand with Kelsey's family in their time of need. That part just breaks my heart on top of everything else. I would have been breaking my neck to be there, hold their hands, open my home, share the grandchild...but crickets.

I don't know, maybe she did and we just didn't hear about it.
I would have hoped that Ma Frazee would have reached out to KB's family and loved ones.
They've lost their precious daughter, and their grandchild's custody is still being decided.
If it were my son implicated, I'd be trying my best to console the victim's family.
moo

An excerpt from our TOS:
The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed.

Rules - Etiquette & Information

The one problem the B family faces in the custody issue would be that they will be taking the baby 1000 miles away to another state. The P family is intervening in CO while they can to probably get visition more than full custody because once the child is out of the first state's jurisdiction, it's another whole complication. The B's are present now in CO, so it's a good thing to move forward quickly, not a bad thing.

Can anyone clarify - I know SF filed the motion to intervene, but did PF's father also file, or was that MSM bad reporting? Thx.

The one problem the B family faces in the custody issue would be that they will be taking the baby 1000 miles away to another state. The P family is intervening in CO while they can to probably get visition more than full custody because once the child is out of the first state's jurisdiction, it's another whole complication. The B's are present now in CO, so it's a good thing to move forward quickly, not a bad thing.

Can anyone clarify - I know SF filed the motion to intervene, but did PF's father also file, or was that MSM bad reporting? Thx.
Bad reporting, per usual.

Just his mom filed.

“Dog, God.”

That was bad reporting by 9news. I reached out to them on twitter and they corrected the story to reflect it was his mother.

An excerpt from our TOS:
The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed.

Rules - Etiquette & Information
Apologies. I had a post removed, but want to say that my post was not meant to accuse family members of any involvement. I realize I worded it poorly. I was trying to say that it must be difficult for one grandmother to feel comfortable with another grandmother given all these circumstances. I feel equal sympathy for both of these mothers - one murdered child and one child arrested for murder.

Understood. My post was in response to how bad the reporting in this case has been. Almost like it's a competition to see who can screw up the news the most... :p Sorry if that wasn't clear.
MOO Quoted Pommy Mommy....

Sorry @PommyMommy I just jumped in to give the DCFS information. I didn't really read what was before it. I just wanted to add info regarding custody when it refers to DCFS.

On a side note, not just to Pommy Mommy. My own mother was murdered last week, so I'm a bit foggy, but I wanted to share what I know about how DCFS operates especially when one set of parents is unsuitable.
I am so sorry for your loss!

Understood. My post was in response to how bad the reporting in this case has been. Almost like it's a competition to see who can screw up the news the most... :p Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Sorry @PommyMommy I just jumped in to give the DCFS information. I didn't really read what was before it. I just wanted to add info regarding custody when it refers to DCFS.

On a side note, not just to Pommy Mommy. My own mother was murdered last week, so I'm a bit foggy, but I wanted to share what I know about how DCFS operates especially when one set of parents is unsuitable.

My deepest condolences and sorry for your loss. I feel you! Hugs

I am so very, very sorry. :-( Peace be with you, prayers for a fast resolution to the crime, and a big hug!!!!!

Thank you. Ironically, it was custody related and involved DCFS :( but the perp is in custody. I am so sad, there are no words for my sadness, my mom was the sweetest woman alive. I'm a mess. I will say though, now that I know....LE will not let you say anything to the press or online. I am anonymous here, so I can say a little, but in real life, I have to remain completely silent. So I understand KB's family's silence.

As others have said, am happy to hear the murderer has been caught. There are times when words don't suffice, my heart hurts for you and yours, know that there are folks who are sending their love.

It is very strange that not a single member of that family made a public plea for her safe return.

Especially PF, atleast before his arrest.

We don’t know what was going on behind the scenes, but I imagine it was more of the same.

Well. I guess we can call him a lot of things, but I guess being a fake/phony isn’t one of them. I’m kind of happy he didn’t beg for the public to find her. He knew what he did and didn’t waste air space or oxygen lying to the public.

Thank you. Ironically, it was custody related and involved DCFS :( but the perp is in custody. I am so sad, there are no words for my sadness, my mom was the sweetest woman alive. I'm a mess. I will say though, now that I know....LE will not let you say anything to the press or online. I am anonymous here, so I can say a little, but in real life, I have to remain completely silent. So I understand KB's family's silence.

I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you.

I wonder why she took the elevator and didn't walk down the stairs lol it's only 2 floors. I had jury duty last month around Election Day there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa