CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #18 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! The fact that it was Thanksgiving. And she was asking her mom for a recipe. And she was last publicly shown at Safeway. Presumably looking for groceries.

Seems to be that there are strong indicators (IMO) that she was going to be making a Thanksgiving dinner contribution.

I’m also obsessed with the fact that they are withholding videos of her leaving Safeway.

LE would have a list of items Kelsey bought.
If perhaps they were not in her home, missing food, say a turkey or specific items, PF may have taken them for SF's thanksgiving meal.
Packaging from such items etc, may be important.
But after the delay, the whereabouts of missing items may be a problem.
So perhaps it is missing shopping item packaging that was a clue, in the dump.
MOO.

flipboard

" I think for me I'm probably waiting to hear more details which is horrible-sounding I'm sure, but to make it more real." (Family has been privy to a few of the details).

"I don't know anything about him. I was looking through my messages to Kelsey just over time. She just said how she was so happy when she first moved there,' she added." (KB was happy when she FIRST moved to CO).

"She said she hopes Kelsey's mother Cheryl will get custody of Kaylee after Frazee allegedly PREVENTED her from seeing the baby girl after Kelsey disappeared."

"She had hoped Frazee's arrest might lead to authorities locating Kelsey alive but that hope was dashed with the announcement it was a first-degree murder charge."

Cattle, schmattle. What if the price had dropped AFTER they married. Grounds for divorce?

Exactly. What if the cost of jet fuel increased & she got less of an anticipated raise?

He, like Scott P., Chris W & oh, how many hundreds more, grew to “hate” KB, IMO. It’s MOO that these men, for whatever reasons, grow to hate the women they murder. If not, they would not be able to murder them.
These men have no tolerance for things to be other than what they want. Personally, I think it’s a “build up” of things, little things, over time, that brings them to murder.
You know, the “no, we can’t go, the kid is sick, ssshhhhh, the baby is sleeping, can you pick up so & so, can you do this, that, this again.” They seem, IMO, to not like it. They enjoy the freshness of a new relationship. But not the routine of an established one.

Not to stereotype or offend anyone, I’ve been to thousands of rodeos & there’s a lot more going on then roping & riding. MOO of course.

LE would have a list of items Kelsey bought.
If perhaps they were not in her home, missing food, say a turkey or specific items, PF may have taken them for SF's thanksgiving meal.
Packaging from such items etc, may be important.
But after the delay, the whereabouts of missing items may be a problem.
So perhaps it is missing shopping item packaging that was a clue, in the dump.
MOO.
Did anyone else notice in the report he was a t the land waste - who were the two guys taking trash out of his trailer - and why were THEY (2guys) doing the unloading?

I've been going around and around on why. Right now I don't think she was going anywhere.
She bought the house. She had the job and she had baby K.
She also had the father to help with parenting. One grandparent was also involved in baby Ks life. (We really can't say for sure what that was like). I feel like that was very important to her.
MOO is that the relationship was not going to move forward .It was what it was. For the time being it was working.
Until it wasn't.

All this discussion keeps us busy but I just want to know
WHERE IS KELSEY??????

I'm adding a little personal info:

My dad was still married when he had a girlfriend and a baby. My little brother has her last name not ours.
His girlfriend told home "When you get your divorce and marry me he can take your last name."

I wonder if PF was interested in someone else. Baby K has Kelsey's last name. Wonder if he eventually found different excuses not to marry her. Altho I feel strongly he wanted his daughter.
MOO

We all have problems, the dif’ is how we handle them, IMO
All too frequently, in these cases, men are in the 30ish age range. Have you noticed?

Per finances, I don’t understand him having issues, IF true.
It costs me over $100, per horse, for trim/shoes. Being females (mares), they only wear their shoes about six weeks before wanting a new set. Friends that live far out, pay more, due to travel time/cost for the farrier. Btw, $100 is a good deal, my farrier is a good friend & curs me slack. He often goes to one of the most famous thoroughbred farms in the world (yes, world) and will do 30-40 head. The guy is making big bucks. His schedule is FULL. If he did mine 01-01-19, right then we pencil in a date six weeks
I think the financial issues were in reference the two of them buying a house together. So the issue of not having enough money is vague. Some people put down a lot and some put down the smallest amount required. So we don't know if that amount was 100,000 or 10,000.
In any case I think it was just an excuse.

Lots do. Some think it is will be cheaper. Some get attached to their kids, believe it or not. It accounts for a number of spousal murders.
Well, guys are usually terrible babysitters...especially the murdering type. I doubt he even babysits since he works. Or didn't he work much? It wouldn't be getting any easier when baby is 2. Constant vigilance is needed. Grandma's the main babysitter. Right? Or they had a day care...

Sorry, I messed up. I deleted one of the quotation marks and didn't know how to fix it.
Anyway, I had said the financial concerns were in regard to buying a house together. That might mean they did not have a large amount of money to put down on a house.
Regardless, I think it was just an excuse.

Hey everyone,

This thread will be shutting down for a bit while we make a new one.
Please remember we do not allow posting of any podcast unless it is a mainstream media podcast or the podcast has been pre-approved by Websleuths. If you are discussing what was said in a podcast as fact your post will be removed and you may receive a time out.
Thanks,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads