CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #20 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t imagine the personality needed to refuse to speak to anyone! Try going just one day without speaking, then add in reporters shouting at you, a judge addressing you individually, jail guards chit chatting. Not only is he silent, he seems to have zero reaction to anything said to him. It’s quite bizarre imo.
Maybe that's why some people who knew him referred to him as "odd".

Have they identified the person who helped PF? I wonder who it was...I can't imagine a new love interest being involved.

Can you imagine meeting a guy, and he works into casual conversations about planning to "disappear" his last GF? Out of here!
Yep. And people do say weird things like that.

Have they identified the person who helped PF? I wonder who it was...I can't imagine a new love interest being involved.

Can you imagine meeting a guy, and he works into casual conversations about planning to "disappear" his last GF? Out of here!
As I read your post I thought: " Maybe it's not a new love, we don't have any proof yet it's not someone who PF used to know or even during the time he was with Kelsey."

.....because I like to know the truth, if possible, not theories & opinions. I enjoy finding the “thing” that makes men like PF go off the deep end. IMO, he had a great gig. What made him sacrifice his animals, the great outdoors, his family, his rodeoing. I like to know these things. If I could never ride my horse, pet my dog, take a swim, zip around in my convertible......I’d rather not live.

Just an opinion, but he is a 32 year old man who appears to have coasted through life relatively "responsibility-free." That's more than not having a wife or child, it's about no one telling him what to do and when to do it.

As soon as he had a child, he had to answer to Kelsey not just now, but for at least the next 20 years. The child doesn't tell him what to do, but enjoying the child means that Kelsey can and will tell him her position regarding every aspect of raising the child.

He wanted the baby, but he didn't want Kelsey.

Hey there! Armed robbery is a felony. If someone is killed during the robbery, the perpetrator can be arrested for felony murder.

Can you explain “consumptive” please?

Tia

(I looked but every link is broken)

I THINK consumptive means the sample to be tested can’t stand up to chemicals used. That’s why there’s only one opp’ to test it. Iirc from this happening in other cases, the sample is “wet”. Which, makes no sense, considering how many days passed. Imo. Maybe a droplet of vomit? Something that has dna.

Yes I believe this is correct. It won’t be viable to be re-tested. Once tested once, it’s destroyed for future use.

Maybe the robbery wasn't done for staging? Perhaps he's being charged with robbery because they have evidence that he removed something from the home, something that would have been taken only by force. I'm guessing they found her purse.

Well, we know he did since her phone and purse are missing. So at minimum, someone stole those.

THIS (BBM). Asolutely this.
My gut says he wanted to hurt KB but my brain can only fathom two logical reasons at this point: jealousy over her success or complete dedication to her beliefs (religion). Anything else is so ridiculous but I guess if I've learned anything here on Websleuths is that in the mind of a criminal, literally anything is possible.... moo and all that jazz

Not saying that ANY murder is logical but killers always have a reason that seems logical in their minds I suppose o_O:mad:

Poor little K. My heart aches for how much she must be wanting her mama. Lord have mercy on her sweet innocent soul. :(

I bet she’s a happy, smiling baby! Grandma is making sure of that, IMO

I don’t necessarily think she had to be a “new” love interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member