CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #20 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
could the robbery be a reference to an attempt to take the child? that would surely be attempted kidnapping?

CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #19 *ARREST*
Robbery - Colorado 18-4-301 C.R.S. Section 18-4-301 (1) of the Colorado Revised Statutes (C.R.S.) ... A person who knowingly takes anything of value from the person or presence of another by the use of force, threats, or intimidation commits robbery. Force or fear is the main element of the offense of robbery.
Colorado "robbery" laws (explained by defense lawyers)

I know it deteriorates but I’m curious what the sample is? Tysm. Or what it might be. We obviously don’t know.
Consumptive definitions I've found only refers to ‘that that can be consumed’.
So I GUESS bodily fluid. Jmo
Each test performed takes a certain amount of material and sometimes there's only enough of any material to do only one test. Whenever a test is done the material being tested is destroyed, but in this case whatever the material is, there's only enough for one test. What it could be is anything, but most usually it's some kind of bodily fluid or minute bone fragment.

No one really knows. Kelsey's family is in Idaho, so presumably the text messages were sent from Idaho to give the impression that she was visiting family.

It could be nothing more than trying to give the illusion that Kelsey was in Idaho, but that also requires PF to be in Idaho. Maybe he wasn't in Idaho on Nov 25. If he was not in Idaho, then one of his solicitation accomplices was. The accomplice could be a colleague, girlfriend, family, employee ... no one knows.
Thank you. I don’t believe a gf would be an accomplice. Let me restate that. I would HOPE a gf wouldn’t be his accomplice.

Exactly. The texts could not be sent unless someone sent them on Nov 25 around 5:30PM. Taping the phone to a truck that is hopefully traveling to Idaho would not result in the text messages being sent.

I think he drafted texts & someone sent them, later. Someone he solicited that could not say No.

Exactly. The texts could not be sent unless someone sent them on Nov 25 around 5:30PM. Taping the phone to a truck that is hopefully traveling to Idaho would not result in the text messages being sent.

Dropping it in someone’s bag after a visit, and that person turning on the phone (either knowing who was the owner of the phone, or not knowing who it belonged to) could have forced the messages to send.

I agree given the anger he has demonstrated and that was discussed early on by rodeo pals. If he has ever been required to attend anger management that would be information he would want sealed.

Did I hear Wrong? I thought it was requested his military records be kept under seal. I’m sorry.
That appears to be standard legal language, and not indicative of him actually serving in the military.

He has no military addresses on file, no one mentioning military service, and no media reports to that effect.

I do not see PF as in control of his emotions, but more of a shut down and I am so mad at myself for getting caught . His demeanor and blank looks interpret anger to me.
Blank look might be something different. He might be emotional, but processing information slowly, for example. This would look "blank", or even foggy, confused. His anger is from emotional realm, and seems excessive.

Each test performed takes a certain amount of material and sometimes there's only enough of any material to do only one test. Whenever a test is done the material being tested is destroyed, but in this case whatever the material is, there's only enough for one test. What it could be is anything, but most usually it's some kind of bodily fluid or minute bone fragment.

Lol, thanks. I understand about the test. So, ok, gotcha. Like I posted, bodily fluids (vomit, maybe) or as you suggest bone fragment. I think there’s a delay, like with cell service. That’s why I’m lol. Tysm

I truly believe the informant is known to the accomplice/person solicited for murder, if they aren’t the same person.

Many have searched online for records of arrest for solicitation in both Idaho and in Colorado. Nothing has been found. So an assumption is that somebody turn him in, and not arrested.

Am I missing something?

That appears to be standard legal language, and not indicative of him actually serving in the military.

He has no military addresses on file, no one mentioning military service, and no media reports to that effect.
Tysm & I deleted my post.

THIS (BBM). Asolutely this.
My gut says he wanted to hurt KB but my brain can only fathom two logical reasons at this point: jealousy over her success or complete dedication to her beliefs (religion). Anything else is so ridiculous but I guess if I've learned anything here on Websleuths is that in the mind of a criminal, literally anything is possible.... moo and all that jazz

Not saying that ANY murder is logical but killers always have a reason that seems logical in their minds I suppose o_O:mad:

Poor little K. My heart aches for how much she must be wanting her mama. Lord have mercy on her sweet innocent soul. :(
PF is a narcissist. There are many varieties. Yes, he needed to hurt her. Likely because she began to see through his lies and realized the relationship was going nowhere fast. He was dragging his feet on making a solid commitment to KB. She was maintaining the status quo until she could figure things out. Narcs lie, a lot. When the relationship is "fresh" they "love bomb" you. Hard to resist. You put them on a pedestal which is their "supply", in essence YOUR love is their supply. Your love is their life blood. They are vampires. Truly. They will suck the life right out of you even if they don't kill you. Kelsey "woke up" and realized her knight in shining armour was a fraud. This process takes a while, and when PF began to feel she was going off him, or perhaps even told him she'd had enough, she wanted more from the relationship, that's when it all went south. A narc needs supply and she wasn't interested in enabling him like his momma. She's a self made woman. A pilot with her commercial licence, no less. No small feat. When a narc feels rejected that's when things get really ugly. I think PF is the brooding type, more than the fly of the handle narc, but both can be equally as dangerous. He needed someone to put him back on a pedestal. Maybe he found his next victim at a rodeo in Idaho, stud that he thinks he is. Starts love bombing her and there he is, back on someone's pedestal getting his "supply", full of hate and resentment for the one who "found him out." And then there's control and that's where baby K comes in and the motive to take KB out of the picture.

Like you, my heart aches for little K because no matter how wonderful her life will be with her her mother's family, she has to grow up knowing her father did this heinous act to someone she needed.

Many have searched online for records of arrest for solicitation in both Idaho and in Colorado. Nothing has been found. So an assumption is that somebody turn him in, and not arrested.

Am I missing something?

I think it was confirmed today there’s been no other arrests. Maybe they can’t charge anyone, maybe not until K is found. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname