TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, wait. I just noticed something interesting. In it he article, the guy points to the picture of Rachel that was sitting in her mother's house, and says "That's the baby I saw". (those are strange words... Rachel was not a baby.)

The picture in Rachel's mother's house is the one that is shown in the missing poster and elsewhere. I've read that in several places but don't have the time to find and link, so you may choose to think of that as my opinion.

That picture was old. There are pictures of Rachel recent to the date of her disappearance, posted here in these threads, and she looked VERY different from the picture in the missing poster (and her mother's living room).

So HOW did this guy claim to have seen the girl in the picture??? Sje looked nothing like that. The first time I saw a side-by-side of those pictures, I thought they were two different people!!!

IMO

Agree! When I read his comment ("That's the baby I saw"), I immediately thought it was extremely weird. What does that even mean?? I need to search for Rachel's more recent pictures, as I actually thought the picture that is always presented was how she looked at the time. If someone happens to have easy access to a more recent pic, will you please post.

The True Crime Garage podcast main problem was that they used this website MissingTrio.Com - Dedicated to Three Fort Worth Girls Missing since 1974 almost word for word.This is also where RA points you to for background info on the case if you join the FB group as you can see it isn't that helpful or factual if I had to guess.What kind of PI was Dan James that he came up with Throckmorton?Honestly the day I left that group they were trying to link TT to Throckmorton. insane I was falling for that because I was 100% sure the perp was known to the girls.
I guess I’m the only one that thought the podcast was good, but maybe it’s because I’m new to this case. I’ll trust y’all that there’s better info out there!

Another age-old question. Why are we always back to square one with every single lead in this case? If you compile a list of every "lead", outline style, you might be able to get to (b) or (c) on a few of them (MAYBE), but then what? Nothing.... that's what. And some of the leads seem to be nothing more than urban legend. If you re-read everything that has ever been presented, what FACTS do we actually have? What is FACT and not hearsay? Fact-the 3 girls left in a car and never returned. Fact-a stop was made by the Army/Navy store (I assume this is fact-due to the jeans found in the car/trunk). Fact- the car Rachel was driving that day was found-parked in the Sears parking lot. Fact-a letter was received, in some method, either placed or by mail. Now what? I think it's called "infinite loop".

Okay, wait. I just noticed something interesting. In it he article, the guy points to the picture of Rachel that was sitting in her mother's house, and says "That's the baby I saw". (those are strange words... Rachel was not a baby.)

The picture in Rachel's mother's house is the one that is shown in the missing poster and elsewhere. I've read that in several places but don't have the time to find and link, so you may choose to think of that as my opinion.

That picture was old. There are pictures of Rachel recent to the date of her disappearance, posted here in these threads, and she looked VERY different from the picture in the missing poster (and her mother's living room).

So HOW did this guy claim to have seen the girl in the picture??? Sje looked nothing like that. The first time I saw a side-by-side of those pictures, I thought they were two different people!!!

IMO
Here is a portion of the article from FWST- 1989-
44512397_2045630948790374_7406351414651256832_n.jpg

Agree! When I read his comment ("That's the baby I saw"), I immediately thought it was extremely weird. What does that even mean?? I need to search for Rachel's more recent pictures, as I actually thought the picture that is always presented was how she looked at the time. If someone happens to have easy access to a more recent pic, will you please post.

Why was he at FA house? why was he not investagated.?why were LE not called immediately?

I had that problem I when I joined I was confused.There is a list here somewhere.
Here’s the link for Websleuths’ lingo. There are a ton of abbreviations. I bookmarked this a long time ago and still have to check it periodically. Happy New Year everyone! May 2019 be the year this case is finally solved.

Websleuths Lingo

I guess I’m the only one that thought the podcast was good, but maybe it’s because I’m new to this case. I’ll trust y’all that there’s better info out there!
You really have to read between the lines on this one as MSM has been really bad not sure it is all their fault though.

Here is a portion of the article from FWST- 1989-
44512397_2045630948790374_7406351414651256832_n.jpg
After reading this newspaper piece what I see is those are her word's telling a story and calling someone a witness that police may have never talked to. So, it's something Rachel's mother claims happened? Whole thing is strange. Starts with she let some guy walk into her house Her quoting him is weird. The newspaper putting his odd choice of words in "quotes?" The only thing for sure is that Rachel's mother told this story to a reporter. No matter what picture of Rachel was sitting out. Fiction?

After reading this newspaper piece what I see is those are her word's telling a story and calling someone a witness that police may have never talked to. So, it's something Rachel's mother claims happened? Whole thing is strange. Starts with she let some guy walk into her house Her quoting him is weird. The newspaper putting his odd choice of words in "quotes?" The only thing for sure is that Rachel's mother told this story to a reporter. No matter what picture of Rachel was sitting out. Fiction?
Are you saying she was fabricating the story? Then call the police and discuss your opinion about not doing anything. Someone needs to do that if you are saying the whole story was written with nothing left out? No one else there and ------- ? Make the call I am sure they would love talking with You! Lets get this show on the road! Fiction ?

Why do you think the police would love to talk to some random guy from the internet? I would love to talk to them and ask questions but they wouldn't give answers. One would think the police had already checked out that "lead" but who knows really.

One thing's for sure... they don't care about our theories.

If the two witnesses contacting the Arnolds and Hutchins many years later was there really ever anyone putting them at the mail that day.It really bothers me that the narrative of the car being full of packages has been pushed and is still being pushed.
EBM

I agree. I have seen no conclusive evidence that the girls made it into the mall that day. It's clear that there were no purchases from the mall in the car, and I've never heard a single sales clerk say, "I sold those girls this or that."

I thought it was well known but... The only source of the "witnesses" at the mall came directly from FA . The security guy seems to be a whack job. Another guy shows up years later (get this, at FAs house ) talking about seeing them being forced into a van or something? So it is very clear imo that FA desperately needs to put them at the mall. So logic tells me someone knows they were not taken from there. I'm not accusing anyone of anything. Just seems to be a tad strange. Now since police were on the mall track instead of the back tracking of the girls track that day. We have 44 years of this. You can't seriously consider anyone innocent. Look at facts and look at false stories. It's been too long.
So maybe at some level FA suspects a family member or two but doesn't have concrete proof and has been able to remain in denial for 44 years plus?

I would hardly call that a witness even if the person did show up at the Arnold house it seems more like some crackpot.Yes I doubt the FWPD would entertain us by listening to our theories.I have found a couple random youtubers or bloggers who have covered the case in the past few weeks and both make the statement the car was full of presents.For some reason for whatever happened to have worked people need to believe they disappeared from the mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SquirrelChaser