TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have backed away from that group to some degree-due to all of the ridiculous "in-fighting". Uncalled for and counter-productive. From my observation, and I could be wrong, but it appears that it is mostly "Johnny-come-lately(s)", arguing just for the sake of argument's sake. People who have, in no way, even KNOWN about this case until recently. As far as something drastically changing, I sure hope so, but I have to admit, I'm completely confused and have NO idea what is going to change, no idea who is involved, who isn't.... so standing by... and "listening and learning"- Cowtown Rock. :)
That sounds like me a Johnny -come-lately I just really got into the case a few months ago and I was arguing everyday.It is so frustrating that they continue to bring up the same serial killers,the tunnels,the human trafficking,the security guard and the zip code on the letter and it is encouraged.It is like they want the confusion.Pretending to not know about where the letter was mailed from when all one has to do is google and you can see many letters with the same postmark but two months ago they were still debating that and seeing what links TT had to what ever the zip of the day was.

That sounds like me a Johnny -come-lately I just really got into the case a few months ago and I was arguing everyday.It is so frustrating that they continue to bring up the same serial killers,the tunnels,the human trafficking,the security guard and the zip code on the letter and it is encouraged.It is like they want the confusion.Pretending to not know about where the letter was mailed from when all one has to do is google and you can see many letters with the same postmark but two months ago they were still debating that and seeing what links TT had to what ever the zip of the day was.
Oh, I wasn't intending to call you out, or anyone specifically-just people in general. And yes, I'm am over the serial killer, security guard, human trafficking theories, all of them.....

No problem.I didn't think you were but I only lasted a few days there.Then there was the guy who was in the army and had lots of wives so him and TT could be friends what?I think it was the other security guard Hutchins said he seen with the girls.I asked RA if TT and that guy could be working together he said possibly.If two guys were in the army doesn't mean they know each other.I think IMO it was someone they knew but I'm not convinced they parked that car there.

While looking at similar cases in Texas, I came across a runaway/missing person case which others on this thread may find of interest due to some circumstantial similarities, including a couple of questions over a letter postmarked in Dallas.

OK - Monique Christine Daniels (15) - Moore OK, 1992 - Websleuths

Note: In no way is there any insinuation there's a link between these cases, except for the more cerebral, big picture themes brought about when young teens are classed as runaways instead of missing/abducted, and the family receiving apparent letters.
such a terrible story.That poor girl and her siblings.I can't imagine having to grow up knowing what my parents did.

True Crime Garage Podcast has 2 excellent episodes about the girls titled “The Fort Worth Missing Trio.”
I do not find it excellent. I tired to listen. More than once. First of all the narrater pronounces Tommy's last name "tri' LICKA". After about the 3rd time it drones on and other bonehead mistakes I could not care less what their theory is. I can't listen to it. If you don't do enough research to pronounce a persons name right why should I take anything else seriously? it's painful to listen to. if someone will hi-light the excellent parts and quote from it that would save me the pain Tommy and other "tri' LICKA's" have to go through.

I do not find it excellent. I tired to listen. More than once. First of all the narrater pronounces Tommy's last name "tri' LICKA". After about the 3rd time it drones on and other bonehead mistakes I could not care less what their theory is. I can't listen to it. If you don't do enough research to pronounce a persons name right why should I take anything else seriously? it's painful to listen to. if someone will hi-light the excellent parts and quote from it that would save me the pain Tommy and other "tri' LICKA's" have to go through.
Sorry, this is funny. LOLOL LOLOLOL I actually had the same response when I tried to listen.

They can pronounce "Moseley" and "Wilson" but faced with an "ethnic" name, they mangle it?

The True Crime Garage podcast main problem was that they used this website MissingTrio.Com - Dedicated to Three Fort Worth Girls Missing since 1974 almost word for word.This is also where RA points you to for background info on the case if you join the FB group as you can see it isn't that helpful or factual if I had to guess.What kind of PI was Dan James that he came up with Throckmorton?Honestly the day I left that group they were trying to link TT to Throckmorton. insane I was falling for that because I was 100% sure the perp was known to the girls.

I am attempting to find the FWST article (have not been able to find the article I'm looking for yet, but it's out there) that states "a record store clerk" who knew Rachel talked to the girls inside this particular store (not sure of the name-something similar to Musicland-back in the day) on the 23rd. So he says... and evidently he was interviewed by LE, but no additional information was ever released, at least that I can find...which makes me leery that it's even true. I think it is possible that they made it to SS, possibly even that they had JUST arrived? Or maybe they were there so briefly that no one actually saw them? Maybe they went to only one store-then had to return to the car for some reason...then something happened? Don't know. Crowded mall, crowded parking lot, so many people. I was at NorthPark a few days ago. I was wondering.... if someone asked me if I remembered seeing three people and gave descriptions... would I remember them? I have an excellent memory, but I probably would not remember-unless something SIGNIFICANT happened that caused me to take note of them, some type of interaction, maybe you sit next to them in the food court (if SS even had a food court-not sure). How about any of you? Would you really remember seeing someone(s) in a mall? You see hundreds of people when you go to the mall... so, I have always been wary of those who proclaim to have "seen them in the mall" that day. I still think they made it there.....what happened after??.... that is the million dollar question.

I thought it was well known but... The only source of the "witnesses" at the mall came directly from FA . The security guy seems to be a whack job. Another guy shows up years later (get this, at FAs house ) talking about seeing them being forced into a van or something? So it is very clear imo that FA desperately needs to put them at the mall. So logic tells me someone knows they were not taken from there. I'm not accusing anyone of anything. Just seems to be a tad strange. Now since police were on the mall track instead of the back tracking of the girls track that day. We have 44 years of this. You can't seriously consider anyone innocent. Look at facts and look at false stories. It's been too long.
So true somebody is hiding something.44763620_733564746989080_463598580951678976_n.jpg 44897518_276752592965490_7504238727258963968_n.jpg

My brother was 4 years younger than me. He's passed but I can see how their relationship might've been, and what a burden RA must carry. Poor guy wants to "fix" things for his poor mama, so clearly broken. . I pray it's solved for the family's sake and so FW can list it as solved. May the girls, and family who've since passed, rest In peace and justice be realized.

If the two witnesses contacting the Arnolds and Hutchins many years later was there really ever anyone putting them at the mail that day.It really bothers me that the narrative of the car being full of packages has been pushed and is still being pushed.

My brother was 4 years younger than me. He's passed but I can see how their relationship might've been, and what a burden RA must carry. Poor guy wants to "fix" things for his poor mama, so clearly broken. . I pray it's solved for the family's sake and so FW can list it as solved. May the girls, and family who've since passed, rest In peace and justice be realized.

I would love to respond to this but as of right now I can’t because I have not been verified soon I hop

I would love to respond to this but as of right now I can’t because I have not been verified soon I hop
Does being verified mean you can say whatever you want without getting deleted? I went and read it. a verified expert an opinion with nothing at stake since everyones annonymous. I must not understand the verify status. why is anyone waiting on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ebg8