CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #22 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I have personally not. But just because I have not, does not mean the prosecution’s case is “full of holes” or that there is now suddenly grounds for appeal. The guy hasn’t even been arraigned yet! To insinuate that because PF wasn’t overnighted a copy of his arrest affidavit straight to his cell means the case is weak, is to insinuate that the judge here has no clue what they’re doing. They are privy to all the info, just as the LEA and DA all are.

These cases don’t happen overnight. This isn’t Law and Order. There are processes and timetables for everything. PF will get everything he’s entitled to. Literally and figuratively speaking.

I’m considering he ain’t talking because there’s at least one more person (nurse) that has as much to do with K’s disappearance/death & he is under the assumption he’s lesser to blame. However, IDK what happened.....

If you listen to the video, you will not hear anything said about an arrest.

Yeah the video is from last night, I believe. This morning it was under a headline saying the nurse was being investigated.

At some point this afternoon, a new headline was attached to the video saying the nurse had been arrested. It was an updated headline, just not sure if it was an erroneous one.

If Kelsey has a will, I'm sure she sets out who she wants to raise Kaylee if
Kelsey were to die.
Amongst ourselves here, we are a pretty good society. This man is now in custody without bond, he is charged with murdering or causing the death of a child's mother. The 'why' he did this is not so much important at his point as he reportedly will soon be on trial for these charges. (We like to discuss a motive but who can really understand this type of action. I hope we cannot.) The question of PF having certain rights as a father to make decisions for this child was given up at the minute of his arrest even if he had any rights prior to this (as I still don't know if he was ever listed as the father on the birth certificate.) A prisoner as much as we would like to be a polite society gives up certain rights. The child has officially been named to the custody of the State of Colorado. He is in no condition to parent so sayeth the State. He has demonstrated he cannot father to the State by having these types of charges levied against him (irregardless of the trial as of yet.) Further, he is considered innocent of the charges; however, he is still considered at risk to the child and the rest of us which is why he is incarcerated.

We don't know when they divorced (or can't say it here if it has been sleuthed ), however the Daily Mail stated that PF has lived with his mom on her ranch alone for 20 years. He is 32. If that is accurate it could, theoretically, put the divorce when PF was a preteen/teenager.

Patrick Frazee 'was having an affair for months' with Idaho nurse | Daily Mail Online

Re. the bolded bit : Hmmmm..... Alone with her for 20 years. Must have forged a very close bond ?

What is concerning is that even if SF gets custody of the baby, is she (SF) going to fight tooth and nail to keep the little one from seeing the other family ?
What if SF thinks that somehow the Berreth's 'destroyed' her son's life (i.e., if she feels he could be innocent).

Last edited:
I would bet one of the items is probably the nurses phone too. IMO they'd be looking into any correspondence between her and PF. The police chief did say in the presser after his arrest that cell phones played a big role in it.

I would say so. Texts & calls back & forth, perfectly time stamped.
Tighten your saddles, I think it possible P is gonna make the nurse look like the perp, the jealous, scorned woman that hated K.
MOO

Re. the bolded bit : Hmmmm..... Alone with her for 20 years. Must have forged a very close bond ?
What is concerning is that even if SF gets custody of the baby, is she (SF) going to fight tooth and nail to keep the little one from seeing the other family ?
What if SF thinks that somehow the Berreth's 'destroyed' her son's life (i.e., if she feels he could be innocent).
IMO if SF had a chance at temporary custody that would have happened upon his arrest but CO Social Services (or whatever they are called) recommended CB have temporary custody and not SF even though the baby was with his family, according to him, most of the time. I believe they made the right decision then and will make the right decision in denying the PF family temporary custody. this is solely based on instinct - but I believe there is a reason this happened the way it did JMO

This is a hypothetical question...Let's say the nurse from ID really did dispose of the phone and maybe sent the texts under PF's directions but didn't actually participate in the murder. She goes to LE to report what she knows. Could she cash in on the reward money?

I think CB said (regarding PF and KB's relationship) that they were loving towards one another ONLY because PF had baby K.

I believe she was afraid of what he might do if he knew LE thought him responsible for the murder of KB. That's the ultimate control, right? Killing the baby.

Her comments about them having a loving relationship were only to keep the baby safe until he was arrested.

This is a hypothetical question...Let's say the nurse from ID really did dispose of the phone and maybe sent the texts under PF's directions but didn't actually participate in the murder. She goes to LE to report what she knows. Could she cash in on the reward money?
No. The reward money was offered for information leading to the whereabouts of Kelsey.
MOO

I was not clear as to what was being withheld from PK. I thought it would be the stuff on Jan 29 laying out the charges and evidence. Now I am of the mind that it was the stuff at the recent hearing dealing with what the 5 charges were. And there was a big deal made about the charges not being read, only handed out. Everything is clearer now. I don't know what the big deal is about violating his constitutional rights, he will know the charges eventually. The prosecution might be just trying to get more time for the investigation. IMO

And the comment by the police chief as to they are narrowing down the search means someone has told them where to look for the body.IMO

The reward was for the return of Kelsey...does she also know where she is? If so, then def no reward...jmo

IMO if SF had a chance at temporary custody that would have happened upon his arrest but CO Social Services (or whatever they are called) recommended CB have temporary custody and not SF even though the baby was with his family, according to him, most of the time. I believe they made the right decision then and will make the right decision in denying the PF family temporary custody. this is solely based on instinct - but I believe there is a reason this happened the way it did JMO

This to me is very interesting. They must have some reason for placing baby K with CB in a different state. It could be as innocent as keeping her away from the media spotlight or something about CB (disability, age, etc.). I don’t want to even think it is a more sinister reason and relates to some sort of dysfunctional home life.

What if the nurse says PF killed KB, and PF says the nurse did it?

I’d assume those three solicitation charges would weigh the scales in her favor, right? Unless she’s the solicited one and their only proof is her word.

But I think they’ve got some kind of other evidence, communications or a separate cooperating witness, that supports the three solicitation charges. MOO.

No I have personally not. But just because I have not, does not mean the prosecution’s case is “full of holes” or that there is now suddenly grounds for appeal. The guy hasn’t even been arraigned yet! To insinuate that because PF wasn’t overnighted a copy of his arrest affidavit straight to his cell means the case is weak, is to insinuate that the judge here has no clue what they’re doing. They are privy to all the info, just as the LEA and DA all are.

These cases don’t happen overnight. This isn’t Law and Order. There are processes and timetables for everything. PF will get everything he’s entitled to. Literally and figuratively speaking.
Crime TV, it has ruined us all. We’re all so impatient, aren’t we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173