AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am referring to the perps who "got away in under 4 minutes"... and left no evidence/forensics of external involvement behind
Of which, I find quite incredible. No finger or footprints. No tire tracks...nothing? (At least that LE is willing to share at this point).
How could they not?

Just two adults shot to death, a 911 call, and a missing kid. Other than that, no.

LE may know it we don't I think is the point. Which is probably a good thing and for a purpose. They could all be in witness protection for all we know. Now do I believe that? No, not a chance. That is, however, how little we know. This could have been staged as a murder/suicide or they hoped to stage it as such but ran out of time and 911 was called, who knows? What do we really know? Not a single thing pretty much. That is how I took the comment anyhow...

Of which, I find quite incredible. No finger or footprints. No tire tracks...nothing? (At least that LE is willing to share at this point).
How could they not?
This is almost as good as the Alien theory how about James Bond. I don't mean to be flippant or unkind and like every one would like the case solving but even with sad and serious needs there comes a little smile now and again.

5b574677c171cb3d008b45ed-960-720.jpg

Is there any evidence these "perps" actually exist? Could James have kicked the door in? Why did the sheriff say he was 100% certain Jayme was alive? Why was the search conducted so close to the home when LE was only minutes away? Why were the press conference pleas from relatives directed at Jayme? I am at a loss with this case...

The gun or guns that were used were not found...his (James) guns were, so someone must have entered the scene...unless we think Jayme had a secret gun and took it with her...highly unlikley but the only way it could work.

The most that's ever been um... 'officially' said about what's on the 911 recording is muffled commotion and/or yelling (I'm paraphrasing). Anything other than that is rumor.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't think I strayed into rumor. If I did, mea culpa. JMO.

The gun or guns that were used were not found...his (James) guns were, so someone must have entered the scene...unless we think Jayme had a secret gun and took it with her...highly unlikley but the only way it could work.
I don't think all firearms have to be registered in the state

Well, they left two deceased adults, shell casings, and a kicked-in door. I’d say that’s strong evidence that someone entered and committed this crime.

I do not believe it and it does not fit my theories but this remark would be pretty easy to play Devil's Advocate with. There are two deceased adults, there are shell casings and there is a kicked in door. You can have all that with someone who was a welcome guest in the home, etc. We do not even know to my knowledge which way the father was laying. Or whether he was upright or face down or perpendicular. Etc. The father of the daughter victim never even saw his daughter's body. That remark haunts me because it makes it hard for closure (if there is such a thing). So they likely do not even know. And seeing the house only gave them more questions... We know not a damned thing. Hopefully LE does.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't think I strayed into rumor. If I did, mea culpa. JMO.
I just meant something like a gunshot being heard on 911. That would be a rumor.

No, it isn't. Denise could have had one. Some women do believe it or not. So could James have had one unknown to anyone. My family could not tell you what we have for guns. So where do they get such info from? Just another remark that we take as fact that truly closes out nothing.

Is there any evidence these "perps" actually exist? Could James have kicked the door in? Why did the sheriff say he was 100% certain Jayme was alive? Why was the search conducted so close to the home when LE was only minutes away? Why were the press conference pleas from relatives directed at Jayme? I am at a loss with this case...

Why would James kick in his own door?

I missed that the sheriff said he was 100% certain Jayme is alive. Can you point to where that was said? That would be a wildly careless thing to say, IMO.

Good sleuths here have answered the question of why the family has addressed its public statements directly to Jayme. That seems to be a common tactic used by families to address their missing loved ones. Doesn't mean anything else.

Somewhere on here on one of the past threads it was hypothesized that perhaps James had come back late and recognized trouble was brewing and kicked in the front door to confront the perp who was unwelcome for a myriad of reasons. Just theories put out there for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa