GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only time I saw CW cry when he was confessing to his father and what’s with the rocking and holding himself, he’s a piece of work for sure. I’ll sum up my thoughts of the

He is stupid, he is still stupid, he always will be stupid, he will die stupid and he’s too stupid to know he is stupid.

People like that don't know what crying is. Im sure it was a fake cry.

People like that don't know what crying is. Im sure it was a fake cry.
Don't forget, about the time he was crying in front of his Dad, the actual words coming out of his mouth were "I failed the polygraph", "they aren't going to let me out of here", paraphrased. Was not crying about missing his kids, was crying about his own failure to lie himself out of his own chosen situation.

What I find interesting is that Watt's murdered his wife and kids, and then expected to simply keep on with Kessinger

He fully expected to be able to manage 3 murders to a level where she would not run a mile

That is the insanity of the man, and why no women or child is safe around him

Don't forget, about the time he was crying in front of his Dad, the actual words coming out of his mouth were "I failed the polygraph", "they aren't going to let me out of here", paraphrased. Was not crying about missing his kids, was crying about his own failure to lie himself out of his own chosen situation.

Yeah i knew what you ment and i could totally see where your coming from. I still don't believe he really cried. But that is just my opinion. :)
Offcours he was hurt and felt bad that he got caught but crying? Nah..

And.... When discussing putting the babies in the oil tanks... "I didn't know what to do! I didn't know what to do!" Like poor me! I'm not at fault. What else could I do... Boo hoo, boo hoo. Something's not right in his head.

And.... When discussing putting the babies in the oil tanks... "I didn't know what to do! I didn't know what to do!" Like poor me! I'm not at fault. What else could I do... Boo hoo, boo hoo. Something's not right in his head.

Psychopath or Sociopath - Antisocial Personality Disorder . He expected pity because he didn't know what to do!

Last edited:

bbm
Yes, he was invoking the song of that opera singer we all hear so often from CW and his type.
There she goes, "Me, me, me, me, me. It's all about me, me, me, me, me."

Just a couple of things....NK didn't have vocal fry on the first phone call from the detective. She dug it out of her bag of tricks for the in-person interviews though. The very worst part of her interview was the phony way she cried they are "so little".

The overly dramatic (yet somehow void of any real emotion) “why?” “Why?” “Why?” really did it for me. She’s just as nutty as her incarcerated former boyfriend IMO. And I totally got an image of that other FA who was laughing at the autopsy photos but trying to make it seem like he was crying, in my head when I heard it...I will stop there.

Acccck!!!! You are absolutely right -- a big thanks, Coco. My head must have been very foggy when I wrote that. Thanks for bringing me back to earth. I just get so wound-up with this horrible crime and injustice, and there are definitely some "good guys" and "bad guys" in this one...
I am so embarrassed...

Don’t be embarrassed borndem. It was an understandable mixup.
This case has all of us so twisted up in agony it’s hard to keep our minds straight. I am sure everyone knew you meant NK. Just wanted to speak up for any latecomers who might have gotten more confused than we already are by how such a terrible crime like this could have happened.

totally agree. the discovery proves she knew everything from the start and that she was complicit and IMO, fanned the flames to get rid of the woman and children who were in her way. I don't know how you ignore that kind of evidence - her google searches, emails, and text messages in particular. Why has accessory or even conspiracy not been pursued against NK?

I am talking about the decisions made by NK and her lover CW only I am not talking about anybody else going on TV and doing interviews or victims in this case what I am saying is that CW and NK made a decision which I'm sure they both were aware that he was married with two living children as well as one in the womb and they should be held accountable for their actions as he is in jail for life and she is guilty of causing, if nothing more, disruption of a marriage

totally agree. the discovery proves she knew everything from the start and that she was complicit and IMO, fanned the flames to get rid of the woman and children who were in her way. I don't know how you ignore that kind of evidence - her google searches, emails, and text messages in particular. Why has accessory or even conspiracy not been pursued against NK?
This sounds as if she *knew* he was going to kill his family, and she not only didn’t stop him from doing so, but encouraged him to do it. Really? Who in his right mind expects a man annihilating his family instead of simply getting a divorce? Like the DA said, his actions are incomprehensible. Why do we expect NK to figure it all out if nobody else can?

The problem I have with these insinuations (”she fanned the flames“) is that it takes culpability away from men. Kind of like Eve who ensnared Adam to eat the forbidden fruit. Or like Mama Watts‘ answer to ”What happened with Chris?“ - ”Shannan“. Neither SW nor NK ”made“ him do anything, and to suggest NK planted the ”bad seed“ in his brain, that she pushed him, and even went along with it, is making CW look like the poor boy who didn’t have a choice because he was love drunk and NK was the one who should have stopped it all. It‘s the year 2019 (Happy New Year again), and we still talk about how men cannot control themselves when they see nude photos or copulate? I don’t want to live in a world where men can say ”She was hot, she made me do it!“.

As I said many times before, NK is not a likeable person, but I think NK‘s role in this terrible crime is completely blown out of proportion. Yes, she could have said she deleted her messages because she was ashamed. She didn’t. She could have displayed less of a “Dude“ attitude. She didn’t. But the obsession with NK and some posts make CW look like a weak-willed teddy bear who met that sneaky seductress. Sorry, but I think CW is 100% responsible, and if it wasn’t NK who crossed his path, it would habe been someone else, and he‘d have done the same.

This sounds as if she *knew* he was going to kill his family, and she not only didn’t stop him from doing so, but encouraged him to do it. Really? Who in his right mind expects a man annihilating his family instead of simply getting a divorce? Like the DA said, his actions are incomprehensible. Why do we expect NK to figure it all out if nobody else can?

The problem I have with these insinuations (”she fanned the flames“) is that it takes culpability away from men. Kind of like Eve who ensnared Adam to eat the forbidden fruit. Or like Mama Watts‘ answer to ”What happened with Chris?“ - ”Shannan“. Neither SW nor NK ”made“ him do anything, and to suggest NK planted the ”bad seed“ in his brain, that she pushed him, and even went along with it, is making CW look like the poor boy who didn’t have a choice because he was love drunk and NK was the one who should have stopped it all. It‘s the year 2019 (Happy New Year again), and we still talk about how men cannot control themselves when they see nude photos or copulate? I don’t want to live in a world where men can say ”She was hot, she made me do it!“.

As I said many times before, NK is not a likeable person, but I think NK‘s role in this terrible crime is completely blown out of proportion. Yes, she could have said she deleted her messages because she was ashamed. She didn’t. She could have displayed less of a “Dude“ attitude. She didn’t. But the obsession with NK and some posts make CW look like a weak-willed teddy bear who met that sneaky seductress. Sorry, but I think CW is 100% responsible, and if it wasn’t NK who crossed his path, it would habe been someone else, and he‘d have done the same.

Amen. Amen. Amen. Couldn't agree more.

have you seen the discovery? have you listened to her police interviews?

this is no way takes any responsibility away from men, CW in particular. To be able to do what he did is fully within his own pathology and no ordinary man would be conned into killing his family regardless of female or sexual influence. BUT, he may not have made the choice to kill them when he did if he had not had the (sexual) motivation. I also believe there may have been pressure to get rid of the wife and kids by NK in order for CW to be with her.

NK knew CW was married to SW, proven in emails from early June 2018, allegedly prior to sexual contact. She stated to CW in an early email in June 2018 that she wanted "a beautiful life like what he had made with his wife and cute little kids". I mean, you can't spell it out any more clearly that she wanted what SW had and was apparently willing to do whatever necessary to manipulate things to her liking.

She googled SW as early as Sept 2017 and spent hours googling her after that. She googled wedding dresses for 2 hours the week before the murders took place. CW went to dinner with NK the night before the murders. NK and CW talked on the phone and Facetimed for HOURS on the night of the murders (Monday-Tuesday night). NK made comments that he was a "package deal". That the kids were in the way. That he wouldn't introduce her to the kids (which I think made her livid). CW sent NK a text the morning after the murders stating his family are gone (just as she wished). NK googled "can cops trace text messages" and "how much money did Amber Frey get/was she worth and did people hate her".

NK deleted all her phone info about CW. She lied to police all along the way about what she knew and how long the affair went on for.

This is all from the discovery docs and her interviews, all online. This is not normal behavior. CW is fully guilty and no healthy, normal man can do that to his family under any circumstances. He is a psychopath. AND, NK has her own special form of personality aberrances that may have encouraged him and even made him feel validated and accepted in his own fantasies of wiping out his family. Without this combination of pathologies, SW and the kids may not have been killed, at least at this time or in this way.

in the hours after the murders CW told NK that his girls' sheets smelled bad and he had to wash them :(

Last edited:
bbm
Wouldn't surprise me if she did that. She really must have put some kind of Wing-Dinger on him for him to just throw so much away. Idiot. And WTH did she see in him? Ugh. Luv is blind.

And one more thing:

Welcome to Websleuths, PajamaSleuth !!

Thank you for the welcome Borndem!

have you seen the discovery? have you listened to her police interviews?

this is no way takes any responsibility away from men, CW in particular. To be able to do what he did is fully within his own pathology and no ordinary man would be conned into killing his family regardless of female or sexual influence. BUT, he may not have made the choice to kill them when he did if he had not had the (sexual) motivation. I also believe there may have been pressure to get rid of the wife and kids by NK in order for CW to be with her.

NK knew CW was married to SW, proven in emails from early June 2018, allegedly prior to sexual contact. She stated to CW in an early email in June 2018 that she wanted "a beautiful life like what he had made with his wife and cute little kids". I mean, you can't spell it out any more clearly that she wanted what SW had and was apparently willing to do whatever necessary to manipulate things to her liking.

She googled SW as early as Sept 2017 and spent hours googling her after that. She googled wedding dresses for 2 hours the week before the murders took place. CW went to dinner with NK the night before the murders. NK and CW talked on the phone and Facetimed for HOURS on the night of the murders (Monday-Tuesday night). NK made comments that he was a "package deal". That the kids were in the way. That he wouldn't introduce her to the kids (which I think made her livid). In the hours after the murders and he had to wash them. CW sent NK a text the morning after the murders stating his family are gone (just as she wished). NK googled "can cops trace text messages" and "how much money did Amber Frey get/was she worth and did people hate her".

NK deleted all her phone info about CW. She lied to police all along the way about what she knew and how long the affair went on for.

This is all from the discovery docs and her interviews, all online. This is not normal behavior. CW is fully guilty and no healthy, normal man can do that to his family under any circumstances. He is a psychopath. AND, NK has her own special form of personality aberrances that may have encouraged him and even made him feel validated and accepted in his own fantasies of wiping out his family. Without this combination of pathologies, SW and the kids may not have been killed, at least at this time or in this way.

in the hours after the murders CW told NK that his girls' sheets smelled bad and he had to wash them :(
Yes, I have studied the discovery docs and watched all interviews. But I have come to a different conclusion.

Are you saying the DA missed important evidence pointing to her being a co-conspirator, and that NK ordered him to make his family gone? In this case, I‘d advise you to contact the DA and share any information he may have missed.

Or are you saying the DA swept the evidence under the rug? Why would he do that?

Or is the DA incompetent?

Or is the so called ”conspiracy“ nothing more than a conspiracy theory of yours?

NK has earned the suspicion and disgust coming at her by her own behaviour and actions.

why would she have erased (and scrubbed out in untraceable form) ALL texts between them the day/night of the murders.

she hasn't erased everything.....

but ALL connected to that day.

she knew plenty. and she has protected herself AND her lover by what she did.

her actions were the biggest hinderance to the investigation.
things we will never know because she felt entitled to eliminate them.

moo

Not sure if this is okay to ask, because it is strictly just everyone's personal opinion, but do you think CW did originally want to get pregnant?

Yes. Because Shanann described it to her friends that it was his idea which made her all the more confused now that he was telling her he didn't want it and didn't want to be together with her. 'Why did you convince me to get pregnant? '
I also think so because it was Chris who kept telling detectives that having another baby doesn't save a marriage, doesn't bring back the spark in a relationship, etc. Only a moron would have thought that in the first place, and the primary moron in this story is CW.
Here's what I think happened in sequence: He hadn't gotten hot and heavy yet with mistress NK, and given his wife's newfound business success, he thought it would be a good idea to have another kid and try for a boy. Then he started dabbling in his affair and lost the "spark" for his wife as he lit a fire for the temptress. So when they found out she's pregnant, he thought to himself, maybe when we have that kid, I'll go back to my wife. And he told NK the same thing. And she told him, "no no no no no no no" Chris, " having another baby does not bring back the spark for your wife, it cannot save a relationship, trust me." Just like she told him lots of things that he regurgitated to the police in the interrogation room. I think almost all the things he said to describe the "conversation" with his wife that never took place that morning, were basically things NK told him before which he used to describe that talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txstar