GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
And maybe Charles should have said he was in love with Camilla from the getgo not lead on young Diana because his family approved of her, that is a Coward's way!!
And honestly I don't even know why we're comparing this to Charles and Camilla it's like comparing rotten apples to prime rib, I'm even confused myself as to why I replied to that LOL

Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.” Anonymous

Did the Wetterling family make the choice of having their son kidnapped and killed?

That is the case I am most familiar with but how about some of the others where the parent(s) who had nothing to do with anything were examined minutely. I think Jaycee Dugard’s step father. Did he make a choice ?

People seem to be wanting them. What do they have to do with her being forthcoming?

She did not kill them Yes, she is not a person I would want to even see in real life, but she is only a witness.

Just as any of us could be a witness. The thing of this is that it opens everyone’s life to the public. Any of us could have our lives put out on the net just by being involved in a crime by someone else.

I think this is really about the assumption of risk that NK took. CW was a co-worker, married, had a pregnant wife, two little girls and he had financial problems. She may not have known all this initially, but at some point in time, she knew, and she made the decision to just throw caution to the wind, not only in terms of her personal life, but her professional life as well.

She made a decision she wanted him and she stoked the affair by sending him naked pics and nasty text messages. Did it not once occur to NK that CW could share her pictures and text messages with the guys at work? Or that Shanann might find it on his phone? Or that it could get back to her superiors at work? Or all of the above?

Those who wish to live a harmonious life don't engage in reckless behavior or become involved in reckless relationships. We don't send out naked pictures of ourselves. Those who do these things often end up with lives that are totally out-of-control.

NK faced definite repercussions because of her affair with CW. As a 30 year-old woman, she was aware of this. She faced the scorn of many, financial problems because of his issues, step children who hated her, an ex-wife who would have been very difficult, etc.

She never thought he'd take out his entire family and that it would turn out the way it did, and that she would become a witness to one of the most hideous crimes in history, but she certainly assumed a lot of risk in getting to where she stands now.

JMO.

So I was thinking after reading a lot of the documents and other opinions out there that NK is probably really lucky it did not go to trial because they would have investigated her a lot more as well as her deleted text, etc... so I wonder if this narcissist Monster pleaded guilty not to give Shananns family some peace and closure but to save his lover with whom he was obsessed, besides saving his own Sorry *advertiser censored*!!

I am talking about precedent. Anyone could become a witness in some kind of situation. Your next door neighbor could be doing things and you become a witness because you went there for dinner and the neighbors came to your house for instance.

In the case of kidnapped Jacob Wetterling where the parents had zero to do with his kidnapping, they had to sue to keep things about their family private. The fight is not over yet. Does that seem OK to you?

It's not ok for the privacy of a victim to be put at risk. NK is not a victim. The privacy of the Shanann's family has been invaded - that's not ok. NUA's privacy has been invaded - that's not ok.

As for any one of us becoming a witness to a crime, that's possible, but a genuine witness doesn't destroy information or try to mislead LE. NK did both.

Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.” Anonymous
Nice quote, but not true. What choice do you have when a drunk suddenly crosses over and hits you head on? How is it your choice when you worked the hardest, did the best job, but your boss gives the promotion to a friend? Lots of things happen in life we have no control over. Other things are in our control. It's a mix and we do the best we can.

Did the Wetterling family make the choice of having their son kidnapped and killed?

That is the case I am most familiar with but how about some of the others where the parent(s) who had nothing to do with anything were examined minutely. I think Jaycee Dugard’s step father. Did he make a choice ?
Decision Making is the act of making a choice between two or more courses of action”, and even if you did not make a decision, you still did make the decision to not make the decision. ... Eachdecision is a choice between two or more decisions.

Decision Making is the act of making a choice between two or more courses of action”, and even if you did not make a decision, you still did make the decision to not make the decision. ... Eachdecision is a choice between two or more decisions.
Emphasis on "Act"

I think this is really about the assumption of risk that NK took. CW was a co-worker, married, had a pregnant wife, two little girls and he had financial problems. She may not have known all this initially, but at some point in time, she knew, and she made the decision to just throw caution to the wind, not only in terms of her personal life, but her professional life as well.

She made a decision she wanted him and she stoked the affair by sending him naked pics and nasty text messages. Did it not once occur to NK that CW could share her pictures and text messages with the guys at work? Or that Shanann might find it on his phone? Or that it could get back to her superiors at work? Or all of the above?

Those who wish to live a harmonious life don't engage in reckless behavior or become involved in reckless relationships. We don't send out naked pictures of ourselves. Those who do these things often end up with lives that are totally out-of-control.

NK faced definite repercussions because of her affair with CW. As a 30 year-old woman, she was aware of this. She faced the scorn of many, financial problems because of his issues, step children who hated her, an ex-wife who would have been very difficult, etc.

She never thought he'd take out his entire family and that it would turn out the way it did, and that she would become a witness to one of the most hideous crimes in history, but she certainly assumed a lot of risk in getting to where she stands now.

JMO.

I am not defending her. What I am saying is that we do not get to pick and choose. There are no standards of nice person, not nice person.

If her info gets to be spread all over the net, everyone’s gets spread all over whether one is an active participant or in the wrong place.

Maybe a better example would be Jaycee Dugard’s step dad. I imagine today there would be lots of info out there about him. Would that be OK?

He did not choose to,have Jaycee kidnapped.

I don’t know how to make it more clear. What is applied to NK will be applied to everyone.

Nicole Atkinson went on youtube and made a crying video.

Seriously, is this OK?

It's not ok for the privacy of a victim to be put at risk. NK is not a victim. The privacy of the Shanann's family has been invaded - that's not ok. NUA's privacy has been invaded - that's not ok.

As for any one of us becoming a witness to a crime, that's possible, but a genuine witness doesn't destroy information or try to mislead LE. NK did both.

Bravo! And Happy New Year!

So people who had their children kidnapped would,have been smarter. to make the decision to not have their child kidnapped. That should be in a hospital take home package for new parents

Nice quote, but not true. What choice do you have when a drunk suddenly crosses over and hits you head on? How is it your choice when you worked the hardest, did the best job, but your boss gives the promotion to a friend? Lots of things happen in life we have no control over. Other things are in our control. It's a mix and we do the best we can.
Affect and effect are easy to mix up. Here's the short version of how to use affect vs. effect. Affect is usually a verb, and it means toimpact or change. Effect is usually a noun, an effect is the result of a change.

Affect and effect are easy to mix up. Here's the short version of how to use affect vs. effect. Affect is usually a verb, and it means toimpact or change. Effect is usually a noun, an effect is the result of a change.
I am talking about the decisions made by NK and her lover CW only I am not talking about anybody else going on TV and doing interviews or victims in this case what I am saying is that CW and NK made a decision which I'm sure they both were aware that he was married with two living children as well as one in the womb and they should be held accountable for their actions as he is in jail for life and she is guilty of causing, if nothing more, disruption of a marriage

Respectfully, and with agreement about the importance of accepting appropriately-placed responsibility, IMO this is a gross oversimplification. Even the options available from which to choose are dependent upon many variables. If it were just as simple as choosing differently, that would be wonderful, but it isn't.

So I was thinking after reading a lot of the documents and other opinions out there that NK is probably really lucky it did not go to trial because they would have investigated her a lot more as well as her deleted text, etc... so I wonder if this narcissist Monster pleaded guilty not to give Shananns family some peace and closure but to save his lover with whom he was obsessed, besides saving his own Sorry *advertiser censored*!!
I agree.

I am seriously getting tired of Defending victims in this case and Chris Watts is spending his life in jail because he was damn lucky to be granted Mercy by Shanann's family.. I don't even want to mouth the words of what he is but you cannot tell me in this day and age that somebody who had an affair with this had no incling of his marriage his children or his baby on the way, that is total BS ..I am NOT sorry

So people who had their children kidnapped would,have been smarter. to make the decision to not have their child kidnapped. That should be in a hospital take home package for new parents
I really like that. Kudos!

Can't thank you enough Bio! I have been stuck on CW usage of that word ( more than once btw ) since the porch performance. It seemed out of place and weird, yet I couldn't figure out why or what he meant. Mystery solved.
He thought he was on such a roll with the interviewer -- the more he talked, the more he talked. Mr. Glib. But he forgot that smiling and looking cute didn't really fit the occasion, and that being so talkative and nice didn't fit, and just staying out there continuing to talk wasn't appropriate, and that "big" words (to him, they were big) don't always work if you have no idea what they mean. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pgam